Windows 10: Origin and The Sims 4 wont open or run on child account

Discus and support Origin and The Sims 4 wont open or run on child account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I use a child account and I was trying to open The Sims 4, but it did nothing. Same for Origin. I might know how to fix it but I don't want to make the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by chaoticsimmer, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Origin and The Sims 4 wont open or run on child account

I use a child account and I was trying to open The Sims 4, but it did nothing. Same for Origin. I might know how to fix it but I don't want to make the game crash. Does anyone know how to allow me access to origin and The Sims 4? I really miss playing the game.

Thanks again!!

:)

chaoticsimmer, Jun 7, 2020

2. Not Tracking Web Browsing Activity on Child Account

Hello,

I had already read that article and tried all those steps mentioned before posting on this forum. Nothing worked. I am still not able to see the web activity on my child's account.

I have already verified that the Family Safety Service is connected to my PC and that my child has the PC listed as a device on their account. My child's account is listed as "child" on my PC account settings. When I sign into the child's account, I have
    verified that Family Safe Monitoring is running because the icon is in the task bar.

This response was not helpful, because as I stated in my original post, I had already read several articles on troubleshooting this issue and nothing worked.

Can you offer me other suggestions that are not mentioned in that Wiki Article?

CoriannFlores, Jun 7, 2020
  3. Jan123 Win User
    Child Account Get Greyed Out

Thanks for the suggestion, but I did the following instead.

I have another laptop, 2 weeks old, with Windows 10 Home on it.

On that one, I tried the same steps with the child account, and got the exact same results.

Jan123, Jun 7, 2020
  4. Origin and The Sims 4 wont open or run on child account

Child account

I did set up a Child account, I did fallow all the steps window ask, the account say that the child is in the family, when I tried to log, give me the message "The Profile Service service Failed The Sign-in. User Profile cannot be loaded".

Answering your questions:

• Did you make any changes to the child account prior to the issue? No, I did not make any changes.
    • Since when you are facing this issue? Right from the start. I never got to login.
    • Are you able to login with other child accounts on the computer? No
    I suggest you to restart the computer once and check if you are able to login to the computer. I did, the same problem, I do not have any problem with my account or my wife.

Thank you for your help.

David.

David EDongo Sr, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

Origin and The Sims 4 wont open or run on child account

1. Origin and The Sims 4 wont open or run on child account - Similar Threads - Origin Sims wont

2. I tried to launch my sims 4 game but it wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried to launch my sims 4 game but it wont open: I am not sure why my Sims 4 game is not launching, I thought by deleting the EA app would help but it didn't it just caused more problems with redownloading it. But I have the app again and my laptop keeps freezing randomly so I'm not sure what's wrong. I don't know if I...
  3. I tried to launch my sims 4 game but it wont open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I tried to launch my sims 4 game but it wont open: I am not sure why my Sims 4 game is not launching, I thought by deleting the EA app would help but it didn't it just caused more problems with redownloading it. But I have the app again and my laptop keeps freezing randomly so I'm not sure what's wrong. I don't know if I...
  4. Sims 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sims 4: Hello!I would like to download the Sims 4 on my laptop. However, I have Windows S Mode enabled and don't want to turn it off. The app can't be found in the Microsoft Store and I wanted to ask if there was any way to download the Sims 4 anyway.I hope there is a solution to...
  5. sims 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sims 4: I have an external hard drive when i move everything into my external drive and open up sims it makes a whole new folder in my documents, can someone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sims-4/c7c723df-5f3b-4d64-99cd-e8acb5d290b1
  6. Sims 4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sims 4: I brought sims 4 as a download from the Microsoft store a while ago. My laptop had to be reset and now I can't find it on the store at all. Is it still available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sims-4/b2065ebe-18f8-41f8-8c4b-2ebb0fd1d1a9
  7. sims 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sims 4: I just recently got the HP 14 stream and was hoping to download the Sims 4 onto the computer. I understand I would need to purchase/download via the Microsoft store, however the game is not available. I also was looking for a first hand downloader through the store and I can...
  8. surface pro x and sims 4 using Origin

in Windows 10 Customization
    surface pro x and sims 4 using Origin: I understand this computer i am using uses windows ARM. I'm not really sure what all that means but after watching a youTube video on a comparison of the surface 7 and the X, this limits the types of applications you can download. It apparently is new so not everything...
  9. cannot play sims 4 on origin

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cannot play sims 4 on origin: I just downloaded origin to play the Sims 4 on y new computer but it won't let me launch it. it says my video card cannot run it. to make sure the latest video drivers are installed. how do I install the correct things?...
  10. sims 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sims 4: I cant get sims 4 to play on my new hp laptop. it says the game is not compatible for this computer. I bought this laptop specifically to play sims 4, and because it met all of the minimum requirements to play the game. please help...