Windows 10: Origin cant load up, Error code 106128, External service is having some issues

Discus and support Origin cant load up, Error code 106128, External service is having some issues in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Origin is basically a digital distribution platform by Electronic Arts that allows you to buy and play video games on your PC. While the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 22, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Origin cant load up, Error code 106128, External service is having some issues

Origin cant load up, Error code 106128, External service is having some issues Origin-error-code-106128-external-service-is-having-some-issues.png
    Origin is basically a digital distribution platform by Electronic Arts that allows you to buy and play video games on your PC. While the desktop Origin client works smoothly most of the time, you might also face some errors and issues in some instances. A lot of users have complained of getting error code 106128 […]

This article Origin cant load up, Error code 106128, External service is having some issues first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jun 22, 2022
Thema:

Origin cant load up, Error code 106128, External service is having some issues

1. Origin cant load up, Error code 106128, External service is having some issues - Similar Threads - Origin cant load

2. 0xc0000005 FH5 Error code And Gaming Services issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0xc0000005 FH5 Error code And Gaming Services issue: I got the game pass to play FH5 3 days ago. I try to run the game and it opens microsoft store telling me to install gaming services even though i already had it. I reinstalled gaming services and that didnt fix the problem. I verified the game files once and the game managed...
  3. 0xc0000005 FH5 Error code And Gaming Services issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0xc0000005 FH5 Error code And Gaming Services issue: I got the game pass to play FH5 3 days ago. I try to run the game and it opens microsoft store telling me to install gaming services even though i already had it. I reinstalled gaming services and that didnt fix the problem. I verified the game files once and the game managed...
  4. 0xc0000005 FH5 Error code And Gaming Services issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I'm having some issues.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm having some issues.: I'm unable to open the download tool for Windows 10. Could there be something keeping me from opening it? It hasn't let me update it since Windows 7. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-some-issues/ac0fe524-a75c-49fa-a333-efd329d60325
  6. Windows says No Internet BUT I have internet cant access some microsoft services

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows says No Internet BUT I have internet cant access some microsoft services: hi i am having weird problem i have windows 10 pro .so after update it shows that i dont have internet btw i can access websites do stuff but i cant some applications and access some features . i tried troubleshooter network reset etc but still doesnt help . then i deleted...
  7. Error Code - Service Issue

Error Code - Service Issue: I have an ACER standing display with an inbuilt tower. I keep hearing a double beep. I am pretty sure it is RAM or hardware related but unable to find the error code. This is what my search has found, I don't know what this means. Warnings Error Symptom: A service is...
  8. Origin will not load

Origin will not load: I have had a problem launching the Origin platform since the last update. I have worked with the Origin help people but they have been unable to resolve this issue and have said that the problem is with my Windows, although they have not been specific as to what the problem...
  9. STOP SERVICE ERROR CODE

STOP SERVICE ERROR CODE: So recently on my Windows 10 HP Pavilion x360 Convertible, I have been repeatedly spammed with the STOP SERVICE ERROR CODE at least 5 or 6 times a day. I have verified that I have all the latest drivers installed by checking the HP Support Assistant. Please help, I can upload...
  10. Some Backing Up issues

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Some Backing Up issues: I have been trying to prepare for a (long overdue) Backup of Windows 10, using a system image. Unfortunately I have become somewhat confused. I had hoped to use AOMEI Backupper Standard which to me looks clear and easy to follow but for some reason no one has explained it...