Windows 10: Origin client just... won't open suddenly.

Discus and support Origin client just... won't open suddenly. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Origin won't open, I'll click it, I'll get a working in the background cursor, but nothing will happen. It won't be in background processes either.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Supra, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Supra Win User

Origin client just... won't open suddenly.

Origin won't open, I'll click it, I'll get a working in the background cursor, but nothing will happen. It won't be in background processes either. Tried reinstalling it. Tried repairing the vcredists in the directory.

The only things that have changed since it working and not are: I updated my motherboard BIOS from AMD AGESA 1.0.0.3 to 1.0.0.4B, I removed a couple unused drivers from the driver store (old webcam drivers etc.), I installed Halo Reach.

:)

Supra, Dec 4, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Dec 4, 2019
  3. windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Dec 4, 2019
  4. stefanlee Win User

5800 Xpress, podcasting won´t open! Aaargh

So it has happened twice, that the podcasting feature simply won´t open. No probs with radio or music player, but the podcaster just blinks and nothing more. I´ve done two hard resets (wich worked) but I don´t like to have to redo EVERYTHING when it happens.

Why does my phone act this way?

/Stefan

stefanlee, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Origin client just... won't open suddenly. - Similar Threads - Origin client won't

2. Laptop monitor suddenly won't display in original 144hz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop monitor suddenly won't display in original 144hz: I have an Asus gaming laptop that has 144hz. I usually use an external monitor a LED TV that is 60hz as a second monitor that I plug via HDMI. It's been working great, however last night I decided to use my laptop monitor but it suddenly still displays and is stuck at 64hz so...
  3. Laptop monitor suddenly won't display in original 144hz

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop monitor suddenly won't display in original 144hz: I have an Asus gaming laptop that has 144hz. I usually use an external monitor a LED TV that is 60hz as a second monitor that I plug via HDMI. It's been working great, however last night I decided to use my laptop monitor but it suddenly still displays and is stuck at 64hz so...
  4. Odd Steam and Origin client behavior.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Odd Steam and Origin client behavior.: I was experiencing something odd with my Steam and Origin client where if I went to launch it from the desktop or my taskbar shortcut, it would take a very long time to open. Same behavior if launched from the Start Menu, after I press enter, the start menu will not...
  5. Start menu suddenly won't open at all

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu suddenly won't open at all: Hello, I am running Windows 10 version 2004. After restarting Windows 10 today my Start menu has suddenly stopped working. Clicking on the Start button or pressing the Windows key on my keyboard does nothing at all. The search menu still works, but is now half its previous...
  6. Origin won't start?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Origin won't start?: I have the problem that EA Origin does not start. Since an update failed installation the client does not start anymore. And I have really tried everything. Windows restarted, Origin Temporary Folders deleted, Origin reinstalled, program started in Admin Mode, compatibility...
  7. ORIGINS WON'T LET ME INSTALL NEW CLIENT

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ORIGINS WON'T LET ME INSTALL NEW CLIENT: I'm stuck at the new update of Origins client for EA games. It says I can't install. Anyone here has the same experience? Please tell how to fix. Thanks. submitted by /u/1xyk9 [link] [comments]...
  8. Origin client just... won't open suddenly.

in Windows 10 Support
    Origin client just... won't open suddenly.: Origin won't open, I'll click it, I'll get a working in the background cursor, but nothing will happen. It won't be in background processes either. Tried reinstalling it. Tried repairing the vcredists in the directory. The only things that have changed since it working and...
  9. Firefox suddenly won't open website

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox suddenly won't open website: After ages accessing a regular website forum with no problems, this morning it stuck halfway then the notice below appeared. "The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified." I've no idea what caused...
  10. Suddenly Windows Defender Won't Open

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Suddenly Windows Defender Won't Open: Hi there: For some reason, when I tried to use Windows Defender today I get the following message: "This application is turned off by group policy. To allow this application to run, contact your security administrator to enable the program via group policy" WTF? I...