Windows 10: Origin - Online Login Unavailable

Discus and support Origin - Online Login Unavailable in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Help! Latest version of Origin Running Win 10 V.1903, OS build 18362.295 Origin refuses to go online and will come up with the error of: 'Online... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ant2136, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Ant2136 Win User

Origin - Online Login Unavailable

Help!

Latest version of Origin

Running Win 10 V.1903, OS build 18362.295

Origin refuses to go online and will come up with the error of:

'Online Login is Currently Unavailable'

I am only able to get online by uninstalling the latest version of origin, downloading & installing the previous version and it will allow me online only until I log off / switch user. Once this has happened, Origin will force an update or offline use only...

EA say it's my PC and all their help guides have been followed with no luck.

This has only started happening once the latest Windows updates were installed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

:)

Ant2136, Sep 1, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 1, 2019
  3. ronoo Win User
    How do I change the Windows 10 login back to the original windows 10 login?

Can't make it much clearer. When you first get a new PC with Win 10. You setup Windows login with password.

ronoo, Sep 1, 2019
  4. Mohan B P Win User

Hi,

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer to the below questions.

• When you say “Windows 10 login back” and “original Windows 10 login”, what exactly are you talking about?

• Are you talking about the Windows lock screen?

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    Kindly reply us with the above information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Origin - Online Login Unavailable - Similar Threads - Origin Online Login

2. Rpc server unavailable during login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rpc server unavailable during login: Subject: Need Assistance with "RPC Server Unavailable" Error During LoginHello Microsoft Support Team,I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance with a persistent issue I've been facing while logging into my Windows PC.**Issue Description:**After...
  3. Rpc server unavailable during login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rpc server unavailable during login: Subject: Need Assistance with "RPC Server Unavailable" Error During LoginHello Microsoft Support Team,I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance with a persistent issue I've been facing while logging into my Windows PC.**Issue Description:**After...
  4. Rpc server unavailable during login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. login conta online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    login conta online: crei conta local com usuario, senha, confirmação de senha; ao reiniciar não consigo mais logar; nem voltar ao usuário online anterior, ajuda por favor! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-conta-online/6cbe8b97-2587-43e3-a012-ea354890f585
  6. login conta online

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    login conta online: crei conta local com usuario, senha, confirmação de senha; ao reiniciar não consigo mais logar; nem voltar ao usuário online anterior, ajuda por favor! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-conta-online/6cbe8b97-2587-43e3-a012-ea354890f585
  7. Can’t login if not online?!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can’t login if not online?!!!: This has happened multiple occasions now. Its quite frustrating. my Lenovo laptop will NOT allow me to sign in on the sign in page.... it only gives me three options to choose from NONE ot which help. on the page when i try to login to my profile its says microsoft...
  8. Fix Online login is currently unavailable – Origin error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Online login is currently unavailable – Origin error on Windows 10: [ATTACH]If when you try to log into your Origin account on Windows 10 and you encounter the Online login is currently unavailable error message, then […] This article Fix Online login is currently unavailable – Origin error on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com....
  9. Windows Login “The RPC server is unavailable”

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Login “The RPC server is unavailable”: Hello, I am on the Windows login screen and whenever I put in the correct password it gives me a blue screen with “The RPC server is unavailable” on it. Ive looked for a solution but most of them require me to login to my computer, which I cant do right now. I am not very...
  10. "The RPC sever is unavailable" during login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "The RPC sever is unavailable" during login: so my windows 10 was working fine until this morning i tried to log in to my computer it gives me this problem "The RPC server is unavailable". i tried to search online for solution, however, most of them start off by telling me to press windows + r key, but my problem is i...