Windows 10: Origin Problem And Reformat Question

Discus and support Origin Problem And Reformat Question in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; so i want to reformat my pc but i can't install origin is this gonna work? and if i do it do i lose my windows key.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Clinto64, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Clinto64 Win User

Origin Problem And Reformat Question

so i want to reformat my pc but i can't install origin is this gonna work? and if i do it do i lose my windows key.

:)

Clinto64, Feb 20, 2020

2. Recover or Reformat?

The reformat won't budge?

I did what you said and then was told to remove the CD from the CD-Rom Drive, put in the recovery CD and then press the 'OK' button to continue

So I changed to the next disk but the OK doesn't appear to be being 'pressed'. Yes I have pushed enter on the keyboard which is what I have been using to get me through the other steps..

Any suggestions?

Kymberly_S, Feb 20, 2020
  3. Shuyin03 Win User
    New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Feb 20, 2020
  4. Origin Problem And Reformat Question

Recover or Reformat?

Have done that

Hi,
    Thanks for your response hey.

I have the original disks and am trying to install. I get to a point (from previous reply)
    ------
    I did what you said and then was told to remove the CD from the CD-Rom Drive, put in the recovery CD and then press the 'OK' button to continue

So I changed to the next disk but the OK doesn't appear to be being 'pressed'. Yes I have pushed enter on the keyboard which is what I have been using to get me through the other steps..

Any suggestions?
    -------
    And the keyboard worked for the first step but when I was meant to hit Enter on the keyboard nothing happened. The OK didn't highlight.. nothing..

Am kinda stuck..

Kymberly_S, Feb 20, 2020
Thema:

Origin Problem And Reformat Question

1. Origin Problem And Reformat Question - Similar Threads - Origin Problem Reformat

2. Locked Post/Solution to Original Question & New Question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked Post/Solution to Original Question & New Question: Good evening,First off thank you to those who responded to my other question regarding inability to copy and paste image files to an external hard drive and/or within windows to another file folder. The thread is for some reason locked and I am unable to respond. So I am...
  3. Locked Post/Solution to Original Question & New Question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked Post/Solution to Original Question & New Question: Good evening,First off thank you to those who responded to my other question regarding inability to copy and paste image files to an external hard drive and/or within windows to another file folder. The thread is for some reason locked and I am unable to respond. So I am...
  4. Locked Post/Solution to Original Question & New Question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Problem caused by reformat Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem caused by reformat Windows 10: About a month ago my employer purchased a new computer for me for the office and gave me the existing computer for personal use at home. After making sure I had all the files, etc., I needed to transfer to the new computer I reformatted the old computer. But there is a...
  6. Problem reformatting external SSD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem reformatting external SSD: Just got a Samsung T5 portable 2-TB SSD. Ran the included software, moved some files onto it, and went to bed. Realized this AM I'd forgotten to record the password. The files weren't that important, so I thought I'd just reformat the SSD. But Windows reports it will format...
  7. Reformatting a DVD+R, 4.7 GB Disc - Question

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Reformatting a DVD+R, 4.7 GB Disc - Question: Reformatting a DVD+R, 4.7 GB Disc - Question I was attempting to delete all files on a DVD disc that holds 4.7 GB. I did a reformat and the disc now shows 0 files. I then checked the Properties for the disc and it still shows most of my disc full. See screenshot #35. I then...
  8. w10 reformat question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    w10 reformat question: I have a friend with a 7 year old dell inspiron and it came originally with 8.1 and he took the free upgrade to 10. If he reformats with 8.1 can it once again be upgraded for free with 10?...
  9. Ea origin problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ea origin problem: when i click on battlefield 3 or 4 to run it just minimizes origin and browser does not open i reinstalled origin that it worked fine now again same what to do 141010
  10. problems from i reformatted

in Windows 10 Support
    problems from i reformatted: I recently reformatted my laptop which is running windows 10 and choose the option to keep files and folders, but this past two days i get a blue screen when i switch on the Laptop with the following message " We are unable to connect at the moment. Please check your network...