Windows 10: Origin will not load

Discus and support Origin will not load in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have had a problem launching the Origin platform since the last update. I have worked with the Origin help people but they have been unable to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MsParselmouth99, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Origin will not load

I have had a problem launching the Origin platform since the last update. I have worked with the Origin help people but they have been unable to resolve this issue and have said that the problem is with my Windows, although they have not been specific as to what the problem might be.

I uninstalled and then was not able to reinstall from the EA website. Eventually I found and was able to install an old version of Origin from a non-EA site, but although it installed, it still would not launch, although it does show as running in task manager.

Here's a list of suggestions I have followed but have not worked.

Uninstalled origin. It wouldn't reinstall at this point.
    Cleared cache
    Whitelisted Origin and OriginClientService in Norton and Windows Firewall
    Switched off Norton and Adblocker
    Performed clean boot
    Flushed DNS
    Installed and run CCleaner
    Installed and run Driver Easy
    Reset Host file
    Created new User Profile with Admin privileges
    Ran Windows 10 update
    Following advice on Forum, downloaded old version of Origin, which updated and installed but still wouldn't run
    Downloaded Revo uninstaller, which didn't complete the uninstall but (I think) left some stuff behind
    Sims 4 won't run from desktop icon, I have followed the sharing instructions but it made no difference
    Run the CCleaner registry repair tool
    Installed the C++ file that was suggested
    Run sfc \scannow (successful)
    Run DISM \Online \Cleanup-image \Restorehealth (successful)
    Provided msinfo and dxdiag to Origin help (They reported that I had had a MoAppCrash round about the time I had tried to install Origin but did not offer an explanation of this or how to deal with it)
    Reset my router and troubleshooted internet connection, my ISP reports no problems with my connection
    Probably other stuff, I can't remember now

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

:)

MsParselmouth99, Jul 7, 2019
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Jul 7, 2019
  3. BAGZZlash Win User
    MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Jul 7, 2019
  4. Ar3s Win User

Origin will not load

HD 5870 Bios flash failed

mp3 player is in FAT / FAT32 format ?

Set Boot up first to the drive with hiren bootcd 10.4
    Done...

the options will pop out after loading the disc choose

boot cd

then the list (step by step)

Next...
    Dos....
    USB Drivers....
    Load USB Drivers with no386.....

Ask you load cd drivers. NO
    Ask you load SCSI drivers. NO
    Ask you anything NO.
    USB driver list comes out. 8 Don't choose anything else.

type
    C:\ (that should be your mp3 player if you did it right)

atiflash -i
    to list the adapters

atiflash -p -f 0 ???.bin

done.........

Ar3s, Jul 7, 2019
Thema:

Origin will not load

1. Origin will not load - Similar Threads - Origin load

2. Photos App Restore original version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos App Restore original version: The original Photos App was wonderful (Pre-2016). The updated version(s) are/where terrible. Someone provided a real working solution to restore the original Photos App in a thread here a while ago but I cannot find that thread. The method involved uninstalling and...
  3. Task Bar - return to original size at bottom of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Bar - return to original size at bottom of screen: How can I return my Task Bar (black area on bottom of screen) back to it's original size. Original size is about 1" or so and mine is about 4" now....
  4. Reset laptop won't accept original password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset laptop won't accept original password: Windows 10. I have used Recovery > Reset this PC. on my laptop. After the reset, I restarted the laptop. When I got to sign in it refuses the password I was using before. It tells you to reset the password, which I did right there on the laptop. You have to identify yourself...
  5. Windows original themes are broken

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows original themes are broken: [ATTACH]Hi , I was using customized theme , then i decided to use windows 10 light theme , but it seems to be broken , when i click on it , wallpaper won't change , the same for the other original themes , any idea ?? . . . . Sorry if there is any writing mistakes ,...
  6. Restoring computer to original windows

Restoring computer to original windows: I had bought a windows 8 laptop/ tablet computer. One of my friends upgraded it to windows 10. And few day later i realized the touch screen and the whole tablet features got disabled. It tried everything to enable touch screen. It said it was on when it still not...
  7. Windows 10 "Original Product Key" command isn't work

Windows 10 "Original Product Key" command isn't work: Good afternoon, When running the Command Prompt with Admin credentials, I type in "wmic path softwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginlProductKey". It then shows the words "Original Product Key" but then underneath it is blank. I am running Windows 10 Pro, Version 1709....
  8. Can I remove a added ssd for storage, and reset laptop to original condition?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I remove a added ssd for storage, and reset laptop to original condition?: Hi, I hope someone can help? I added an ssd to my Asus laptop and have since reinstalled Windows10. My question is.. can I remove my ssd and reset laptop, and then insert the same ssd once again? Hopefully this is possible. Many thanks....
  9. Restoring Pictures titles to original folder prior to a specific date

Restoring Pictures titles to original folder prior to a specific date: I was downloading photos from iphone to Windows 10 computer into my pictures folder. I thought I was downloading most recent pics and created a description for the new folder. What happened, it changed the name of all my pictures in the original folder to the new name. Is...
  10. How to activate the original Windows 10 license that came along with my laptop in a Virtual...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to activate the original Windows 10 license that came along with my laptop in a Virtual...: Hi, I had an activated version of Windows 10 Pro on my laptop. But my needs changed and I switched to a Linux host on my laptop and I installed a virtual machine with a Windows on it. As Windows 10 Pro activation is based on your hardware, I am not able to install it on the...