Windows 10: Origin will not load

Discus and support Origin will not load in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have had a problem launching the Origin platform since the last update. I have worked with the Origin help people but they have been unable to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MsParselmouth99, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Origin will not load

I have had a problem launching the Origin platform since the last update. I have worked with the Origin help people but they have been unable to resolve this issue and have said that the problem is with my Windows, although they have not been specific as to what the problem might be.

I uninstalled and then was not able to reinstall from the EA website. Eventually I found and was able to install an old version of Origin from a non-EA site, but although it installed, it still would not launch, although it does show as running in task manager.

Here's a list of suggestions I have followed but have not worked.

Uninstalled origin. It wouldn't reinstall at this point.
    Cleared cache
    Whitelisted Origin and OriginClientService in Norton and Windows Firewall
    Switched off Norton and Adblocker
    Performed clean boot
    Flushed DNS
    Installed and run CCleaner
    Installed and run Driver Easy
    Reset Host file
    Created new User Profile with Admin privileges
    Ran Windows 10 update
    Following advice on Forum, downloaded old version of Origin, which updated and installed but still wouldn't run
    Downloaded Revo uninstaller, which didn't complete the uninstall but (I think) left some stuff behind
    Sims 4 won't run from desktop icon, I have followed the sharing instructions but it made no difference
    Run the CCleaner registry repair tool
    Installed the C++ file that was suggested
    Run sfc \scannow (successful)
    Run DISM \Online \Cleanup-image \Restorehealth (successful)
    Provided msinfo and dxdiag to Origin help (They reported that I had had a MoAppCrash round about the time I had tried to install Origin but did not offer an explanation of this or how to deal with it)
    Reset my router and troubleshooted internet connection, my ISP reports no problems with my connection
    Probably other stuff, I can't remember now

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

:)

MsParselmouth99, Jul 7, 2019
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Jul 7, 2019
  3. BAGZZlash Win User
    MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Jul 7, 2019
  4. Ar3s Win User

Origin will not load

HD 5870 Bios flash failed

mp3 player is in FAT / FAT32 format ?

Set Boot up first to the drive with hiren bootcd 10.4
    Done...

the options will pop out after loading the disc choose

boot cd

then the list (step by step)

Next...
    Dos....
    USB Drivers....
    Load USB Drivers with no386.....

Ask you load cd drivers. NO
    Ask you load SCSI drivers. NO
    Ask you anything NO.
    USB driver list comes out. 8 Don't choose anything else.

type
    C:\ (that should be your mp3 player if you did it right)

atiflash -i
    to list the adapters

atiflash -p -f 0 ???.bin

done.........

Ar3s, Jul 7, 2019
Thema:

Origin will not load

1. Origin will not load - Similar Threads - Origin load

2. I don’t have the product key since I was not the original purchaser.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don’t have the product key since I was not the original purchaser.: I bought my PC from someone else and when it arrived it said I needed to enter a product key after a few weeks and now I have the watermark that says I need to activate windows. I don’t have the product key since I was not the original owner of the PC and I don’t have their...
  3. Origin cant load up, Error code 106128, External service is having some issues

in Windows 10 News
    Origin cant load up, Error code 106128, External service is having some issues: [ATTACH]Origin is basically a digital distribution platform by Electronic Arts that allows you to buy and play video games on your PC. While the desktop Origin client works smoothly most of the time, you might also face some errors and issues in some instances. A lot of users...
  4. When connecting the original xbox hdd gamepad is loaded at 100%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When connecting the original xbox hdd gamepad is loaded at 100%: Hello. Bought an original xbox wireless controller. Problems occur when connecting to a Windows 11 PC. After connecting, there are no problems, but as soon as I press any button on the gamepad, the PC boots to 100% HDD. I look through the task manager. PC lags also start....
  5. When connecting the original xbox hdd gamepad is loaded at 100%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When connecting the original xbox hdd gamepad is loaded at 100%: Hello. Bought an original xbox wireless controller. Problems occur when connecting to a Windows 11 PC. After connecting, there are no problems, but as soon as I press any button on the gamepad, the PC boots to 100% HDD. I look through the task manager. PC lags also start....
  6. My computer originally would freeze at the Dell loading screen - when trying to fix it, it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer originally would freeze at the Dell loading screen - when trying to fix it, it...: Hi. This is a bit of a story, but I'm no techie and I'm not sure what information is important to provide. Please help. My computer slipped off its tray and fell gently onto the floor. Nothing was cracked and everything looked fine physically, but the computer had shut off,...
  7. My computer originally would freeze at the Dell loading screen - when trying to fix it, it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer originally would freeze at the Dell loading screen - when trying to fix it, it...: Hi. This is a bit of a story, but I'm no techie and I'm not sure what information is important to provide. Please help. My computer slipped off its tray and fell gently onto the floor. Nothing was cracked and everything looked fine physically, but the computer had shut off,...
  8. My computer originally would freeze at the Dell loading screen - when trying to fix it, it...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Warhammer 2 totalwar runs worst/loads longer if I don't have Ea origin up/Am in discord...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Warhammer 2 totalwar runs worst/loads longer if I don't have Ea origin up/Am in discord...: For some reason whenever I run this game it seems to start in some sort of low priority mode (from what I can tell) and performance is degraded/fps a bit erratic and the load times are longer.(while testing with the ingame benchmark and a telltale sign is hitchy campaign...
  10. Unable to load Steam/Origin games from secondary HDD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to load Steam/Origin games from secondary HDD: Hello, I recently upgraded to a new motherboard, CPU, and GPU and in the process of getting everything up and running again, I noticed that my system is unable to boot games through Steam or Origin if they're installed on my HDD. I currently have a PCIe M.2 SSD as my main...