Windows 10: Origin

Discus and support Origin in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Guys I need help. I want to play Apex Legends. In order to do so I have to download origin. Well when I hit download it will do so, then it will open.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Strangership220, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Origin

Guys I need help. I want to play Apex Legends. In order to do so I have to download origin. Well when I hit download it will do so, then it will open. It will show a white screen with a loading symbol. It'll load for a few seconds then proceed to a blank screen and will remain there until I close it. How do I fix this problem.

:)

Strangership220, Feb 9, 2019
  2. NavyLCDR Win User

Cannot clone original install

Are you dragging and dropping the partitions? The destination drive should be unallocated (clean). Then you click on Clone this disk under the source disk you want to make the clone of. Then you click on Select the disk to clone to in the bottom pane of the next window. Then you click on the destination drive that you want to clone to. Then you drag and drop the partitions you want to clone from the top (source drive) pane to the unallocated space on the bottom (destination drive) pane. You can click on the dropped partitions in the bottom pane and select partition properties to resize the partition when it is cloned. Once you get the destination drive looking the way you want to, click on finish.

Step 1: select Clone this disk under the source disk:

Origin [​IMG]

Step 2: Select destination disk

Origin [​IMG]

Step 3: Drag and drop partitions

Origin [​IMG]

Step 4: Select partition and select cloned partition properties to change the size

Origin [​IMG]

Step 5: Everything in desired place and desired size, click Finish

Origin [​IMG]

NavyLCDR, Feb 9, 2019
  3. locutus12 Win User
    X800GTO2 AUTOMATED FLASH UTILITY Via DVD\CD... Very easy Origin :)

hmmm... i dont mean to worry you but thats not good... *Confused Origin :confused:

what exactly did you do to it originally, tell me step by step and list the files you used (including links if possible) i will try to back track and recreate the error using VMware if i can (VMware a special tool i use for testing crap out *Smile Origin :) )

locutus12, Feb 9, 2019
  4. Origin

Problem with Origin

Tried that, they only suggest they call me, but I don't have a number in any of their supported countries.

MustSeeMelons, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

Origin

1. Origin - Similar Threads - Origin

2. how to check if iam using an original windows 10 product key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how to check if iam using an original windows 10 product key?: hey. how to check the originality of win10 product key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-check-if-iam-using-an-original-windows-10/79d18da3-c6af-423c-92e0-16d3cdec0b61"
  3. Windows 10 Original Mouse Cursor Theme not Appearing.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Original Mouse Cursor Theme not Appearing.: After my computer had forced me to update to 1809 (I really didn't want to.) My mouse cursor reverted back to the Windows 10 default system scheme mouse cursor. When I tried to select the "None" mouse cursors in the mouse settings, it won't apply at all. [ATTACH] I have...
  4. cannot backup Wunderlist as original email is either unreconized or blocked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot backup Wunderlist as original email is either unreconized or blocked: I do not want to lose Wunderlist https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-backup-wunderlist-as-original-email-is/069d1c6c-0084-4260-8e35-8460677cc428
  5. clear and delete original admin microsoft account from computer

clear and delete original admin microsoft account from computer: clear and delete original admin microsoft account from computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clear-and-delete-original-admin-microsoft-account/d2bd9306-81a9-4dcf-abe0-7278df50da6c
  6. Changing how my windows originated emails (scanned documents) are sent

Changing how my windows originated emails (scanned documents) are sent: My default for sending email is Outlook. How do I change it to gmail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-how-my-windows-originated-emails-scanned/f46c9810-b08a-4285-b3eb-bb058bfacece
  7. Can I retrieve original recovery media for Windows 10?

Can I retrieve original recovery media for Windows 10?: I accidentally removed the original Windows 10 OS from the pen drive that I received along with the computer. Is it possible to retrieve it? Thank you in advance...
  8. Windows 10 activation within a VM on original hardware

Windows 10 activation within a VM on original hardware: Hi, I hope you can advise. I've recently gained a new laptop from work that had new Windows 10 OS on it. I assume the Windows type was that of a digital licence as I successfully activated it using my Windows live.com account (and can't find any product number in the purchase...
  9. Windows reinstallation (keeping originality)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows reinstallation (keeping originality): Hey there community, I have an dell G3 laptop with windows 10 installed For now i know for sure that my windows is corrupted as many of its features are malfunctioning. I have tried dism and sfc and both end up with errors and are not able to complete there process. Also...
  10. My image thumbnails are all the orange flower. How can I get my original image display.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My image thumbnails are all the orange flower. How can I get my original image display.: I have Windows 10 - I can not get my photo images to appear. I had OneDrive installed, but it kept telling me it was full so I turned it off. At that time, all the images were Blue and White mountains. I clicked somewhere trying to fix it, but now I have Orange flowers....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. apex legends fails to run origin