Windows 10: Origin

Discus and support Origin in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Guys I need help. I want to play Apex Legends. In order to do so I have to download origin. Well when I hit download it will do so, then it will open.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Strangership220, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Origin

Guys I need help. I want to play Apex Legends. In order to do so I have to download origin. Well when I hit download it will do so, then it will open. It will show a white screen with a loading symbol. It'll load for a few seconds then proceed to a blank screen and will remain there until I close it. How do I fix this problem.

:)

Strangership220, Feb 9, 2019
  2. NavyLCDR Win User

Cannot clone original install

Are you dragging and dropping the partitions? The destination drive should be unallocated (clean). Then you click on Clone this disk under the source disk you want to make the clone of. Then you click on Select the disk to clone to in the bottom pane of the next window. Then you click on the destination drive that you want to clone to. Then you drag and drop the partitions you want to clone from the top (source drive) pane to the unallocated space on the bottom (destination drive) pane. You can click on the dropped partitions in the bottom pane and select partition properties to resize the partition when it is cloned. Once you get the destination drive looking the way you want to, click on finish.

Step 1: select Clone this disk under the source disk:

Origin [​IMG]

Step 2: Select destination disk

Origin [​IMG]

Step 3: Drag and drop partitions

Origin [​IMG]

Step 4: Select partition and select cloned partition properties to change the size

Origin [​IMG]

Step 5: Everything in desired place and desired size, click Finish

Origin [​IMG]

NavyLCDR, Feb 9, 2019
  3. locutus12 Win User
    X800GTO2 AUTOMATED FLASH UTILITY Via DVD\CD... Very easy Origin :)

hmmm... i dont mean to worry you but thats not good... *Confused Origin :confused:

what exactly did you do to it originally, tell me step by step and list the files you used (including links if possible) i will try to back track and recreate the error using VMware if i can (VMware a special tool i use for testing crap out *Smile Origin :) )

locutus12, Feb 9, 2019
  4. Origin

Problem with Origin

Tried that, they only suggest they call me, but I don't have a number in any of their supported countries.

MustSeeMelons, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

Origin

1. Origin - Similar Threads - Origin

2. I don’t have the product key since I was not the original purchaser.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don’t have the product key since I was not the original purchaser.: I bought my PC from someone else and when it arrived it said I needed to enter a product key after a few weeks and now I have the watermark that says I need to activate windows. I don’t have the product key since I was not the original owner of the PC and I don’t have their...
  3. I don’t have the product key since I was not the original purchaser.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don’t have the product key since I was not the original purchaser.: I bought my PC from someone else and when it arrived it said I needed to enter a product key after a few weeks and now I have the watermark that says I need to activate windows. I don’t have the product key since I was not the original owner of the PC and I don’t have their...
  4. I don’t have the product key since I was not the original purchaser.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. faild note: "Unzip Failed" when i finished install game Ragnarok Origin Global

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    faild note: "Unzip Failed" when i finished install game Ragnarok Origin Global: Hi,I already try many times to get successful download but still faild and the customer service of that game cant help.i already try to disbaled antivirus, change other directory, but nothing.And i try to check on event viewer and i got this, can somebody help me, what...
  6. Temporarily activated OneDrive. Need my files put back to original locations.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Temporarily activated OneDrive. Need my files put back to original locations.: I downloaded OneDrive to try it out. However, I do not like how all the files have been pulled into a master OneDrive folder on my computer, and want everything returned to how I had it prior. Is there a "return all files to previous location" button, or do I have to do all...
  7. Temporarily activated OneDrive. Need my files put back to original locations.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Temporarily activated OneDrive. Need my files put back to original locations.: I downloaded OneDrive to try it out. However, I do not like how all the files have been pulled into a master OneDrive folder on my computer, and want everything returned to how I had it prior. Is there a "return all files to previous location" button, or do I have to do all...
  8. Temporarily activated OneDrive. Need my files put back to original locations.

9. How to change dates on pictures with incorrect origin date and file shows "Read Only"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change dates on pictures with incorrect origin date and file shows "Read Only": I have imported pictures from my iphone, and the dates the images were taken are not correct. I can change the dates on some of the files but the other files will not let me change the dates. The error code is "Read Only". How can I change these files and prevent wrong dates...
  10. How to change dates on pictures with incorrect origin date and file shows "Read Only"

How to change dates on pictures with incorrect origin date and file shows "Read Only": I have imported pictures from my iphone, and the dates the images were taken are not correct. I can change the dates on some of the files but the other files will not let me change the dates. The error code is "Read Only". How can I change these files and prevent wrong dates...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. apex legends fails to run origin