Windows 10: Origin

Discus and support Origin in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Guys I need help. I want to play Apex Legends. In order to do so I have to download origin. Well when I hit download it will do so, then it will open.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Strangership220, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Origin

Guys I need help. I want to play Apex Legends. In order to do so I have to download origin. Well when I hit download it will do so, then it will open. It will show a white screen with a loading symbol. It'll load for a few seconds then proceed to a blank screen and will remain there until I close it. How do I fix this problem.

:)

Strangership220, Feb 9, 2019
  2. NavyLCDR Win User

Cannot clone original install

Are you dragging and dropping the partitions? The destination drive should be unallocated (clean). Then you click on Clone this disk under the source disk you want to make the clone of. Then you click on Select the disk to clone to in the bottom pane of the next window. Then you click on the destination drive that you want to clone to. Then you drag and drop the partitions you want to clone from the top (source drive) pane to the unallocated space on the bottom (destination drive) pane. You can click on the dropped partitions in the bottom pane and select partition properties to resize the partition when it is cloned. Once you get the destination drive looking the way you want to, click on finish.

Step 1: select Clone this disk under the source disk:

Origin [​IMG]

Step 2: Select destination disk

Origin [​IMG]

Step 3: Drag and drop partitions

Origin [​IMG]

Step 4: Select partition and select cloned partition properties to change the size

Origin [​IMG]

Step 5: Everything in desired place and desired size, click Finish

Origin [​IMG]

NavyLCDR, Feb 9, 2019
  3. locutus12 Win User
    X800GTO2 AUTOMATED FLASH UTILITY Via DVD\CD... Very easy Origin :)

hmmm... i dont mean to worry you but thats not good... *Confused Origin :confused:

what exactly did you do to it originally, tell me step by step and list the files you used (including links if possible) i will try to back track and recreate the error using VMware if i can (VMware a special tool i use for testing crap out *Smile Origin :) )

locutus12, Feb 9, 2019
  4. Origin

Problem with Origin

Tried that, they only suggest they call me, but I don't have a number in any of their supported countries.

MustSeeMelons, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

Origin

1. Origin - Similar Threads - Origin

2. How to return my folders back to original places and remove from OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to return my folders back to original places and remove from OneDrive: Years ago when I installed Windows 10, it moved my Desktop, Documents and Pictures to OneDrive. I solved the issue somehow and restored those folders to their default places. But today I installed update, restarted PC and Windows suggested me to tune my PC. In the wizard on...
  3. How to reinstall original windows 10 from windows.old folder in windows 7?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to reinstall original windows 10 from windows.old folder in windows 7?: I got original windows 10 with my new pc but I installed pirated windows 7 on it. so, now as I want my original windows 10 back, How can I install back it from windows.old folder in currently installed windows 7?...
  4. restore original doc.x

restore original doc.x: trying to restore a doc.x that i accidently pasted the wrong doc onto. have tried all the help and restore functions but still saying it is not there.... anything i am missing??...
  5. restore taskbar to original location

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    restore taskbar to original location: how to restore taskbar to original location https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-taskbar-to-original-location/440887d7-6a5b-4681-a07d-c99f77f4bc39
  6. Reset to Factory Settings on laptop running Windows 10 but originally Windows 7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset to Factory Settings on laptop running Windows 10 but originally Windows 7: A laptop that I use regularly has recently been showing signs of some kind of corruption. I first noticed it when a notification popped up to say that Windows Defender needed to be turned on but when I went to do so it said "Your Virus & threat protection is managed by your...
  7. Original Zoo Tycoon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Original Zoo Tycoon: I have the original Zoo Tycoon Disk along with the Marine Mania/Dinosaur Digs expansion disk. Is there any way for me to get it to play on Windows 10. I was able to load it onto the computer but even trying to run it in compatibility mode it will not load the game. I have the...
  8. After changing edition using Dism Installer still shows original version

After changing edition using Dism Installer still shows original version: So I want to get around Microsofts unsupporting my language with latest Fast Insider. There is No 18329 for Pro PL-PL. However there is one for Home, Home N and Pro N. So, I downloaded 18329 Home and using DISM changed it to Pro (PL-PL), everything went fine (except that...
  9. Installer after changing edition using Dism still show original version

Installer after changing edition using Dism still show original version: So I want to get around Microsofts unsupporting my language with latest Fast Insider. There is No 18329 for Pro PL-PL. However there is one for Home, Home N and Pro N. So, I downloaded 18329 Home and using DISM changed it to Pro (PL-PL), everything went fine (except that...
  10. Computer fails to install setup .exe program from original CD

Computer fails to install setup .exe program from original CD: I’ve purchased a new HP laptop running Windows 10. My problem is that I cannot install media for the wireless printer. I tried to run the setup .exe program from the original CD but received a message that I should get the permission from the administrator. Then I tried to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. apex legends fails to run origin