Windows 10: Original Account Hi-Jacked

Discus and support Original Account Hi-Jacked in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I had to create a new account because someone gained access to my original microsoft account and re-directed signing into original account to a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KellyPahio, Sep 19, 2020.

1. Original Account Hi-Jacked

Hello, I had to create a new account because someone gained access to my original microsoft account and re-directed signing into original account to a different email address. So I cannot sign into it to original account to close it or make to any corrections because I'm not allowed to sign in. I did make a complaint but I received notice that I need to sign in which I can't. So I've looked for someone to contact, however, I was unable to locate any phone number that can help me with this problem. I only found out because this account when I received an email from PayPal relating that someone purchased "Gaming Money" for their XBOX using my Original Microsoft account that I can't get access to. Someone please help.

:)

KellyPahio, Sep 19, 2020
  2. PP Mguire Win User

77000 Steam accounts hacked every month

Ironically I've had the same crappy password since I made my Steam when HL2 came out and never been hacked, but I've had my Origin account jacked twice with a much more complicated password. 2 step on Origin fixed this problem, but just thought it was kind of funny. I went with 2 step on Steam to be safe too.

PP Mguire, Sep 19, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Sep 19, 2020
  4. Original Account Hi-Jacked

Windows 10 and Magic Jack compatibility problem

Hi Bonnie,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I do appreciate your efforts and time.

Sorry to know that the issue persists even after trying so many suggestions.

• What and all steps have you tried?
    • Do you face the same voice issue when you are using other apps?
    If it is the issue with Magic Jack, you need to contact Magic Jack support.

Please get back to us with the required information to assist you further.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

Original Account Hi-Jacked

1. Original Account Hi-Jacked - Similar Threads - Original Account Jacked

2. original account and now a local account too?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    original account and now a local account too?: I had to restore my HP laptop to a previous time and when I did that somehow I have created a local account now in addition to my original account, and I dont have any permissions in this account , How can i get back to just my original account where I do have permissions and...
  3. original account and now a local account too?

in Windows 10 Customization
    original account and now a local account too?: I had to restore my HP laptop to a previous time and when I did that somehow I have created a local account now in addition to my original account, and I dont have any permissions in this account , How can i get back to just my original account where I do have permissions and...
  4. Admin account jacked after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Admin account jacked after update: My computer updated last night. This morning, when I logged into my administrator account, it’s like I never set it up and it says I’m logged in as a temporary user. I checked in Computer Management and the Local Users and Groups folder doesn’t exist. I tried signing out and...
  5. how do i contact help for hi-jacked addresss

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do i contact help for hi-jacked addresss: help with hi-jacked account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-contact-help-for-hi-jacked-addresss/93588cec-9b6f-419e-83de-18d9b7017ad8
  6. PDF file association keeps being hi-jacked by Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PDF file association keeps being hi-jacked by Edge: Windows 10 Enterprise I don't want to use Edge. I use Chrome and Acrobat Reader DC. This happens to me constantly... I have the latest version of Acrobat Reader DC and Chrome, and Edge keeps stealing .PDF, but no other extensions. I have tried all of the proper...
  7. Original Administrator Account Issue.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Original Administrator Account Issue.: So I deleted the original account the first one I had on my computer off of my computer and now when I'm trying to delete some of my files it says I need permission from the account that I deleted to do it. Help? sorry about the category if it's wrong I don't really know...
  8. Hi is there a forum which can help with analyzing Hi-jack this?

Hi is there a forum which can help with analyzing Hi-jack this?: Hi ,i remember years ago there used to be MSM community grooups which could help with Hijack this analyzing. are there still groups that do this? thank you...
  9. Change original administrator account

Change original administrator account: I would like to know WHY the original administrator account can not be changed. Add another administrator account is NOT ENOUGH. For security reasons I urgently need to change this, but as I have been reading, it is, by design, not possible. For all I can see this is some...
  10. Change original administrator account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Change original administrator account: I have purchased a used Asus laptop that already has Win 10 installed on it from the original owner. All of the settings on the computer are linked to that owner's Microsoft account and administrator account. Is there a way for me to change the administrator information to my...