Windows 10: original App from windows 10 Gone after stuck chkdsk.exe and shutdown

Discus and support original App from windows 10 Gone after stuck chkdsk.exe and shutdown in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; original app is missing after stuck at chkdsk.exe at 17% then i force shutdown my laptop, and they cannot be open, the i check the other app like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by KRZ, Mar 16, 2019.

1. KRZ
    KRZ Win User

original App from windows 10 Gone after stuck chkdsk.exe and shutdown

original app is missing after stuck at chkdsk.exe at 17% then i force shutdown my laptop, and they cannot be open, the i check the other app like video, photo,and others, they all gone. and when i open start menu all the original app were blank and the name turned into ms-resource:------
    can some one please help me.
    ps: my earphone and speaker plays at the same time....

:)

2. grandekid Win User

Windows 10 pro will not shutdown or restart. Gets stuck

I tried to shutdown and restart my pc but both times they STUCK! I left it for 15 minutes and still had to force shutdown

grandekid, Mar 16, 2019
  3. t_ski Win User
    $.10 android apps

Not sure if anyone's seen this yet, but they have $.10 (yes, 10 cents) android apps on the Android Market to celebrate 10 BILLION downloads. So far I've picked up Tetris, Need for Speed Shift, SoundHound amd ADWLauncher EX. There were several other games that were listed, including ones too good for my phone *Frown original App from windows 10 Gone after stuck chkdsk.exe and shutdown :(

t_ski, Mar 16, 2019
  4. original App from windows 10 Gone after stuck chkdsk.exe and shutdown

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

original App from windows 10 Gone after stuck chkdsk.exe and shutdown

1. original App from windows 10 Gone after stuck chkdsk.exe and shutdown - Similar Threads - original App Gone

2. After Shutdown everything is gone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After Shutdown everything is gone.: I shut down my computer and now when I turned it back on everything on my desktop has been reset, all of my files are gone, along with my word, excel, PowerPoint and access. No matter what I do on this new desktop, nothing saves either so it gets reset after each shutdown....
  3. After Shutdown everything is gone.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After Shutdown everything is gone.: I shut down my computer and now when I turned it back on everything on my desktop has been reset, all of my files are gone, along with my word, excel, PowerPoint and access. No matter what I do on this new desktop, nothing saves either so it gets reset after each shutdown....
  4. Windows 10 stuck at unskkipable chkdsk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 stuck at unskkipable chkdsk: From few days, my laptop has been stuck at unskkipable chkdsk ani also the chkdsk stuck at 18% at stage 1. Idk how to fix i tried to use sfc /scannow , dism at recovery mode cmd but none of these worked.....
  5. Windows 10 stuck at unskkipable chkdsk

Windows 10 stuck at unskkipable chkdsk: From few days, my laptop has been stuck at unskkipable chkdsk ani also the chkdsk stuck at 18% at stage 1. Idk how to fix i tried to use sfc /scannow , dism at recovery mode cmd but none of these worked.....
  6. Windows 10 stuck at unskkipable chkdsk

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Chkdsk /f Stuck

Chkdsk /f Stuck: Hi,Recently, my Lenovo E590 laptop has been sluggish. I have run an antivirus scan with nothing reported and also a sfcscannow with nothing reported. However, when I ran DISM /restorehealth, it reported two Attribute Record corrupt file segments. Then I ran chkdsk/f and it...
  8. chkdsk /r stuck at 10%

chkdsk /r stuck at 10%: Ok, so i ran chkdsk /r because i was getting problems with some programs, and the event log was showing that the HD had defective sectors. I restarted it and now, 6 hours later, its still stuck at 10% in the 1st stage. Is there any way for me to stop it without turning off...
  9. original App from windows 10 Gone after stuck chkdsk.exe and shutdown

original App from windows 10 Gone after stuck chkdsk.exe and shutdown: original app is missing after stuck at chkdsk.exe at 17% then i force shutdown my laptop, and they cannot be open, the i check the other app like video, photo,and others, they all gone. and when i open start menu all the original app were blank and the name turned into...
  10. Chkdsk stuck

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Chkdsk stuck: Hello chkdsk is stuck at 10% now for hours, I am running Windows 10 Pro 64 I have 12GB of RAM and a Intel i7, on a 500GB hybrid drive. I just got the laptop a month ago. I decided to run chkdsk on a whim even though I'm not having any problems and don't suspect any errors,...