Windows 10: Original Email Changed When Setup Windows Platform

Discus and support Original Email Changed When Setup Windows Platform in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I set up my computer with Windows 10 I used an email that I no longer own or have access to and all my C: drive files refer to it. I want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LDeniJo, Jan 1, 2020.

1. LDeniJo Win User

Original Email Changed When Setup Windows Platform

When I set up my computer with Windows 10 I used an email that I no longer own or have access to and all my C: drive files refer to it. I want to change the email address assigned to my User name on the platform. How do I do this?

:)

LDeniJo, Jan 1, 2020
  2. NsDey Win User

Problems: setup email

I tried to setup email which creating problem on sending mail.

EMail ID: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

username: niladrisekhar

Device: HTC-HD2

Platform: Windows 6.5

I setup the username as 'niladrisekhar'. After saving, when I edit the mail account, it is showing the username as 'niladrisekha.dey'.

The '.dey' added automaically which is not required. This causing problem to send mail. Incoming mail working fine.

I have configured another email account (EMail ID: '*** Email address is removed for privacy ***', username: 'www.') which is working absolutely fine.

NsDey, Jan 1, 2020
  3. Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Jan 1, 2020
  4. Original Email Changed When Setup Windows Platform

Email PDF attachments not showing up on my Windows 10 Mail platform???

Hi Dianne,

• With which Email account you're facing this issue?
    • What is the file format of those attachments?
    • Did you tried accessing the account on Web browser?
    This issue might have occurred due to corrupted mail app settings. As an initial troubleshooting, I suggest you to try the below steps and check if this helps.

I suggest you to Run the App Troubleshooter -This tool can automatically identify and fix some problems with the
    Windows Store and check if that helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issue still persists, try the below steps.

Change the Sync Settings in the Mail App and check.

• On Search, click on “Mail” to open the Mail App.
    • Click on “Settings”.
    • Click on “Accounts”.
    • Click on your email account from the list of accounts.
    • Select the option “Email” under the section “Change mail box Sync settings”.

Let us know the status of Mail app issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Jan 1, 2020
Thema:

Original Email Changed When Setup Windows Platform

1. Original Email Changed When Setup Windows Platform - Similar Threads - Original Email Changed

2. How to change a Microsoft email login when you no longer have access to the original email...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change a Microsoft email login when you no longer have access to the original email...: Upon getting another boring Microsoft operating system for a desktop computer several years ago, the system made me create a login to streamline everything ya know in Windows sign-in. Well, that *aol* e-mail address was terminated not long after and I've been trying to figure...
  3. How to change a Microsoft email login when you no longer have access to the original email...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change a Microsoft email login when you no longer have access to the original email...: Upon getting another boring Microsoft operating system for a desktop computer several years ago, the system made me create a login to streamline everything ya know in Windows sign-in. Well, that *aol* e-mail address was terminated not long after and I've been trying to figure...
  4. How to change a Microsoft email login when you no longer have access to the original email...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. When I run Setups of unknown origin nothing happens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I run Setups of unknown origin nothing happens: I had some program of unknown origin and everything worked. At some point they all stopped working. Tried everything but nothing worked I tried reinstalling them. But when I click on the executables, the arrow spins a bit and then nothing happens. I tried to:- disabled...
  6. "The setup program requires an IA64 Platform. It cannot be installed on this platform."

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "The setup program requires an IA64 Platform. It cannot be installed on this platform.": So I've been trying to play Sonic Generations on Steam. Unfortunately, I'm unable to do so since I keep getting "MSVCP100.dll is missing from your computer." and I've seen recommendations to install the Redistributable of Visual C++ 2010 but I end up getting this imageI need...
  7. How to change the original email used to create a windows account?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to change the original email used to create a windows account?: My friend built me a custom PC about 8 months ago. He used his email while creating the windows account in order to test some games to make sure everything worked. Fast forward to today, I'm still using the same windows account that he created. I've already connected my own...
  8. email setup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    email setup: Thunderbird, Gmail or outlook Email doesn't connect to internet - surface 3 windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-setup/4d8279bd-ee1d-40ca-8fed-3745f6060af6
  9. origin setup error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    origin setup error: hi I been having this problem with origin setup it says the code execution cannot proceed because msvcp140.dll was not found. reinstalling the program may fix this problem the code execution cannot proceed because vcruntime140.dll was not found. reinstalling the program may...
  10. changed password for email on the windows 10 platform

in Windows 10 Customization
    changed password for email on the windows 10 platform: I have not been able to receive emails since April 2018. I tried changing the password in settings for the account but it goes back to the 16 character password. My password only has 11 characters....