Windows 10: Original Spring update (1803.1) appears to be updating to new version

Discus and support Original Spring update (1803.1) appears to be updating to new version in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi there just a note to those who tried the original Spring Creators update (from the Ms site - legal one) before Ms pulled the release --although the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by jimbo45, May 6, 2018.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Original Spring update (1803.1) appears to be updating to new version

Hi there

just a note to those who tried the original Spring Creators update (from the Ms site - legal one) before Ms pulled the release --although the esd files still on the ms servers yesterday.

I'm not on any insiders ring.

I did check for updates and it seems to be updating -- quite a big update too.

here's what I started with

Original Spring update (1803.1) appears to be updating to new version [​IMG]

and here's what I'm getting now

Original Spring update (1803.1) appears to be updating to new version [​IMG]

will update this post to see what version after the update.

cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, May 6, 2018
Thema:

Original Spring update (1803.1) appears to be updating to new version

1. Original Spring update (1803.1) appears to be updating to new version - Similar Threads - Original Spring update

2. Windows 10, Spring Update (1803) - Will the Fall Update Resolve USB Issues?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10, Spring Update (1803) - Will the Fall Update Resolve USB Issues?: It's been more than 10 days since I installed the Spring update so I cannot roll back to 1709. Rather than reset my PC and have to reinstall a bunch of software, I would rather wait for the Fall update. Will the Fall update address the Spring updates issues with USB ports not...
  3. version 1803 update

version 1803 update: My pc tries to load version 1803 and it stalls. It gets to about 80% complete and then freezes...for the whole day if I let it. What to do? If I can never install v1803, how can I stop the update from starting up about once a week? I'm using Win 10 Home with v 1709....
  4. spring update

spring update: is it safe to remove the spring update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/spring-update/5daf5a74-9347-494c-9bf4-71a61004ba86
  5. Spring Update 1803 Installation Data - FYI

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Spring Update 1803 Installation Data - FYI: This is for any geeky mad scientist types that are interested in this sort of thing. I installed the April 2018 update (1803) on 4 PCs recently. I noticed a significant difference in the installation time between one older desktop and a newer laptop, the laptop took MUCH...
  6. After Windows 1803 Update, New Drive appeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After Windows 1803 Update, New Drive appeared: Hi all, I have an issue. I downloaded the new update to windows 10 1803 and I used to have only two Hard Disk Drivers. C: and D: Now after the update I have E: which is an OEM Partition. Problem is every few minutes, I get a notification saying its running out of space....
  7. Version 1803 Update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Version 1803 Update: I downloaded this version with no problem and had no problem. After the download I noticed a significant change in my speed. I am with Verizon FIOS 50GB speed. 109147
  8. Windows 10 Mail App issue after Springs Creators Update Version 1803

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail App issue after Springs Creators Update Version 1803: I updated to the Springs Creators Update Version 1803. I have about 6 email registered on the Windows Mail App, but only 3 are showing on the left side under accounts. If I go to Manage Accounts all emails show up. I have done a Reset on the Windows Mail app and re-register...
  9. Original Spring update (1803.1) appears to be updating to new version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Original Spring update (1803.1) appears to be updating to new version: Has anyone here got Event ID 5061 Audit failure since this update? Also Defender wont update definitions past the 1:27am update this morning. Even though new definitions are out.
  10. Version 1803 Update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Version 1803 Update: Sorry about the confusion. This morning my speed is 57MBPS down--51 UP is that Mega BYTE or mega bit, there's quite a difference ? MBps (MB/s) or Mbps (Mb/s). 57 MByte = 456 Mbit