Windows 10: Original TextTwist

Discus and support Original TextTwist in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've been playing TextTwist for years. Now my link doesn't work. In doing a search for the original, first version, of TextTwist all I could find is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ronnielee09, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Original TextTwist

I've been playing TextTwist for years. Now my link doesn't work. In doing a search for the original, first version, of TextTwist all I could find is TextTwist2. I hate this version. Anybody know where I can go to play the original, first version?

Thanks

:)

Ronnielee09, Jan 6, 2019
  2. Edwin Win User

Original TextTwist

TextTwist - MSN Games - Free Online Games

If it won't load, click stop loading then reload...

Original TextTwist [​IMG]

Edwin, Jan 10, 2020
  3. Original TextTwist

I've been playing TextTwist for years. Now my link doesn't work. In doing a search for the original, first version, of TextTwist all I could find is TextTwist2. I hate this version. Anybody know where I can go to play the original, first version?

Thanks

Ronnielee09, Jan 10, 2020
  4. Berton Win User

Original TextTwist

Berton, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

Original TextTwist

1. Original TextTwist - Similar Threads - Original TextTwist

2. Is Edge Chromium suppose to sync with the "original" Edge?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is Edge Chromium suppose to sync with the "original" Edge?: I know both have sign on's to sync... and I imagine both want to sync toy our mobile device; but do they sync with each other? I haven't tried the mobile browser yet until I sort out the desktop, but i wasn't able to sync my regular "edge" favourites over to the chromium...
  3. ORIGINS WON'T LET ME INSTALL NEW CLIENT

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ORIGINS WON'T LET ME INSTALL NEW CLIENT: I'm stuck at the new update of Origins client for EA games. It says I can't install. Anyone here has the same experience? Please tell how to fix. Thanks. submitted by /u/1xyk9 [link] [comments]...
  4. what is code 9.0 on origin mean

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is code 9.0 on origin mean: Origin doesn't download. I keep getting a 9.0 code and have no idea what that means. Origin is aware of the issues as several people started having the same issue last night. From what I have been reading this has been happening off and on since 2016. Anyone have a...
  5. autolt error is occuring after the start of laptop windows original.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    autolt error is occuring after the start of laptop windows original.: [ATTACH] please explain the problem . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/autolt-error-is-occuring-after-the-start-of-laptop/bda9fdd5-6141-4b99-a6ac-fe6135c53f9c
  6. Can't Restore Music to Original Location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Restore Music to Original Location: Hi, I moved my Music to my D drive, but accidentally didn't put it in a subfolder. Now my Music shows the entire contents of my D drive. I want to restore it to its original location, but it fails and I receive this error: Failed to build the list of regular subdirectories...
  7. Original Email Changed When Setup Windows Platform

in Windows 10 Customization
    Original Email Changed When Setup Windows Platform: When I set up my computer with Windows 10 I used an email that I no longer own or have access to and all my C: drive files refer to it. I want to change the email address assigned to my User name on the platform. How do I do this?...
  8. How To Get Original Zip Files Back

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How To Get Original Zip Files Back: Okay, so i did something so stupid because i was rushing. Im a modder, and i needed a plugin for my software in order to load up a model. The zip file is Actorx Importer for 3DS Max. So, i might have accidentally unzipped the file and made the contents inside open up with...
  9. Windows original product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows original product key: I am using hp laptop. My original product key got blurred and I have no idea about retailer. Please let me know how to get the original product key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-original-product-key/446eaf65-e967-4e43-84d1-4e16b7135da8"
  10. APPS are gone out of the previous original list control How i can move back?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    APPS are gone out of the previous original list control How i can move back?: By an error all the apps going out of the original list places , how I can bring back to the original place ; https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-are-gone-out-of-the-previous-original-list/ad3fdee4-1a60-46a7-a6c8-baf63c642f9a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. original text twist free