Windows 10: original win 8 but after upgrade I lost my original win 8 version

Discus and support original win 8 but after upgrade I lost my original win 8 version in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought an ASUS notebook around 2013 - 2014 with build in windows 8 inside. few months after windows give an update to windows 8.1. I just follow the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by riccoazali, Dec 17, 2019.

1. original win 8 but after upgrade I lost my original win 8 version

I bought an ASUS notebook around 2013 - 2014 with build in windows 8 inside. few months after windows give an update to windows 8.1. I just follow the instruction and since the update, my windows recognized as not activated windows. Till now 2019 after update my windows to win 10, still the same.

:)

riccoazali, Dec 17, 2019

2. New Hard drive. Awating delivery of new OS (was originally Win 8 but was upgraded to Win 10.

My hard drive died on my old computer this week and I replaced it. went looking for original recovery discs (was Win 8, upgraded later to Win 10 on insiders preview). Ordered new Win 8 discs with intent to upgrade to Windows 10. What will happen if I don't
    get the discs before July 29th?

Bettyboophume(live), Jan 7, 2020
  3. Keith_O Win User
    Upgrading from WIN 8 to Win 10

hello,

I have a desktop running Win 8

Can anyone provide a step by step upgrade path/instructions to delete Win 8 and load/run Win 10..

thanks

Keith_O, Jan 7, 2020
  4. original win 8 but after upgrade I lost my original win 8 version

original win 8 but after upgrade I lost my original win 8 version

I bought an ASUS notebook around 2013 - 2014 with build in windows 8 inside. few months after windows give an update to windows 8.1. I just follow the instruction and since the update, my windows recognized as not activated windows. Till now 2019 after
    update my windows to win 10, still the same.

riccoazali, Jan 7, 2020
Thema:

original win 8 but after upgrade I lost my original win 8 version

1. original win 8 but after upgrade I lost my original win 8 version - Similar Threads - original upgrade lost

2. Does anyone know the origin of this version of Windows 8 Pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know the origin of this version of Windows 8 Pro?: I accidentally got this copy of Windows 8 Pro this year, but it doesn't look like the regular Windows 8 boxFirstly, it is not any of the 5 packaging of Windows 8, and the COA label is attached to the bottom of the box, and secondly, there is only "Windows Reimagined" on the...
  3. Does anyone know the origin of this version of Windows 8 Pro?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know the origin of this version of Windows 8 Pro?: I accidentally got this copy of Windows 8 Pro this year, but it doesn't look like the regular Windows 8 boxFirstly, it is not any of the 5 packaging of Windows 8, and the COA label is attached to the bottom of the box, and secondly, there is only "Windows Reimagined" on the...
  4. Win 8 upgrade to win 8.1 or 10..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 8 upgrade to win 8.1 or 10..: Hi team.I have an issue with updating from win 8 to. 8.1..or 10.I don't use my notebook that often and only for email, word documents and printing..small browsing and you tube.Don't wanna buy a new machine just yet...I'm running win8 x 64 bit.But want to update the os to a...
  5. Win 8 upgrade to win 8.1 or 10..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 8 upgrade to win 8.1 or 10..: Hi team.I have an issue with updating from win 8 to. 8.1..or 10.I don't use my notebook that often and only for email, word documents and printing..small browsing and you tube.Don't wanna buy a new machine just yet...I'm running win8 x 64 bit.But want to update the os to a...
  6. upgrade from win 8 to win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    upgrade from win 8 to win 10: hi can I upgrade my win 8 on a tablet samsung Ativ tab3 to win 10 thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-from-win-8-to-win-10/61700be7-585e-4c5c-8493-1a14befff78e
  7. upgrade Win 8 technet licenses

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    upgrade Win 8 technet licenses: I have a bunch of Win 8.1 licenses from my technet subscription. Obviously, the subscription no long exists, but I find these licenses still work when I activate my machines. So my question is: how can I batch upgrade these licenses to Win 10 before it the free upgrade...
  8. Find original win 8 product keys used?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Find original win 8 product keys used?: I entered a few unused retail Win 8 product keys on clean installs to activate Win 10 before July 29th. Is there anyway I could find the underlying product key for each of my systems? 61015
  9. Programs issues after upgrading win 8 to win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Programs issues after upgrading win 8 to win 10: I have had this Asus laptop for over a year (i3 4gb ram intel hd 4000 video card). With windows 8 64bit, I was able to run minecraft filling 1/2 the screen and firefox filling the other half with no issues. I would generally stream hulu or youtube while playing minecraft....
  10. Win 8 not 8.1 upgrade to win 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 8 not 8.1 upgrade to win 10?: I have a laptop with win 8 on it it does not have win 8.1 on it, can I use the win 10 mediacreation tool to upgrade win 8 (non 8.1) to win 10? 43418