Windows 10: original windows 10 deleted.

Discus and support original windows 10 deleted. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i have original windows 10 installed in my laptop.after installing windows 1903 update my laptop was working too slow that i was not able to open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Neeraj_452, Sep 16, 2019.

1. original windows 10 deleted.

i have original windows 10 installed in my laptop.after installing windows 1903 update my laptop was working too slow that i was not able to open setting option.so i went into boot menu by pressing f12 multiple times and deleted the windows and erased the whole hard disk.after that when i tried to install windows 10 with bootable pen drive it is being sucked on circulating dots ater performing whole steps and not going further.i left it for 4 hrs but it is still at same condition.please help me about this.what should i do.

:)

Neeraj_452, Sep 16, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 16, 2019
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Sep 16, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

original windows 10 deleted.

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

original windows 10 deleted.

1. original windows 10 deleted. - Similar Threads - original deleted

2. Is it okay to delete original Windows OS from Dual OS Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it okay to delete original Windows OS from Dual OS Windows 11?: Hii. I had an Acer Nitro Laptop AN515-54 that came with HDD when i bought it and supported M.2 port, then i added an SSD to my laptop but i keep Windows OS on the HDD. After 3 years my laptop got a blue screen crash repeatedly and i'm trying to reset it but it keeps looping...
  3. Is it okay to delete original Windows OS from Dual OS Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it okay to delete original Windows OS from Dual OS Windows 11?: Hii. I had an Acer Nitro Laptop AN515-54 that came with HDD when i bought it and supported M.2 port, then i added an SSD to my laptop but i keep Windows OS on the HDD. After 3 years my laptop got a blue screen crash repeatedly and i'm trying to reset it but it keeps looping...
  4. My account was deleted off of my original microsoft account and now I can't recover it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account was deleted off of my original microsoft account and now I can't recover it: This is an issue that has happened to someone else before but now it's happened to me. Someone requested for me to help them with a "bullying issue" which I ignorantly fell for and ended up getting caught in a scam. Now, the scammers have deleted my email the one I'm...
  5. My account was deleted off of my original microsoft account and now I can't recover it

My account was deleted off of my original microsoft account and now I can't recover it: This is an issue that has happened to someone else before but now it's happened to me. Someone requested for me to help them with a "bullying issue" which I ignorantly fell for and ended up getting caught in a scam. Now, the scammers have deleted my email the one I'm...
  6. My account was deleted off of my original microsoft account and now I can't recover it

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Please how to delete onedrive and move the document folder BACK to it's original path

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please how to delete onedrive and move the document folder BACK to it's original path: Hello, I tried to Unlink my PC from onedrive but then the document folder was still stuck in the onedrive folder. I tried to manually copy the folders from the onedrive document folder to the regular document folder but quickly realized that this is probably a huge...
  8. Please how to delete onedrive and move the document folder BACK to it's original path

Please how to delete onedrive and move the document folder BACK to it's original path: Hello, I tried to Unlink my PC from onedrive but then the document folder was still stuck in the onedrive folder. I tried to manually copy the folders from the onedrive document folder to the regular document folder but quickly realized that this is probably a huge...
  9. How to de-link desktop and documents folder from one drive without deleting original

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to de-link desktop and documents folder from one drive without deleting original: my one drive folder is backing up my desktop and and documents, how do i safely delink them without deleting items, and or having desktop disappear....
  10. How to de-link desktop and documents folder from one drive without deleting original

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to de-link desktop and documents folder from one drive without deleting original: my one drive folder is backing up my desktop and and documents, how do i safely delink them without deleting items, and or having desktop disappear....