Windows 10: Original Windows 8 to Windows 10 now, want to do permanent activation

Discus and support Original Windows 8 to Windows 10 now, want to do permanent activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My DELL laptop originally came with a legit version: Win 8 RTM Core OEM:DM Now its been upgraded to Windows 10. But the volume activation will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by manpr33t, Apr 17, 2020.

1. manpr33t Win User

Original Windows 8 to Windows 10 now, want to do permanent activation

My DELL laptop originally came with a legit version: Win 8 RTM Core OEMOriginal Windows 8 to Windows 10 now, want to do permanent activation :DM

Now its been upgraded to Windows 10. But the volume activation will expire 5/6/2020.

Before this also, the license expire and I have to activate it using the method found online.

Will I be able to get permanent windows 10?

and

How do I permanently get free windows 10?

Thanks,

:)

manpr33t, Apr 17, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 17, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 17, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Original Windows 8 to Windows 10 now, want to do permanent activation - Similar Threads - Original permanent activation

2. i want to ugrade windows 8 to windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to ugrade windows 8 to windows 10: i want to upgrade from windows 8 to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-ugrade-windows-8-to-windows-10/5ac76ed5-e521-4be9-9b86-23c7c52c52c6
  3. i want to ugrade windows 8 to windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i want to ugrade windows 8 to windows 10: i want to upgrade from windows 8 to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-ugrade-windows-8-to-windows-10/5ac76ed5-e521-4be9-9b86-23c7c52c52c6
  4. Want to Ativate my Original Windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Want to Ativate my Original Windows: Hello Friends, I bought my HP Pavilion 15-ab029TX Notebook in year 2016 and it came with Windows 8.1 Pre installed. I then upgraded that to Windows 10 later at the time of Windows free upgrade from Win 8.1 to Win 10. I had then Windows 10 Home Edition in my Laptop so it is...
  5. How to activate windows 10 with original key?

How to activate windows 10 with original key?: Hi Microsoft Community Team, I am a new user of Windows 10, I want to know how to activate windows 10 with the original key with the real method. I am already a user of windows 7. Kindly, Microsoft Team replies to me fast. Thanks!...
  6. PERMANENT REQUEST TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS

PERMANENT REQUEST TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS: There is a permanent message that I need to Activate Windows in my pc. I am able to install all updates. Why don't I see this issue when I check my Microsoft account so subscriptions etc? Surely this product should be linked or can be linked to my account. That would...
  7. Want to redo a Windows 10 PC that was originally Windows 8.1

Want to redo a Windows 10 PC that was originally Windows 8.1: I would like a clean install of Windows 10 that was originally Windows 8.1. It is a Dell and I have the Dell OS Recovery and Restore USB key but that is 8.1. Suggestions??...
  8. Activating Windows 10 with Windows 8 Key

Activating Windows 10 with Windows 8 Key: Hello Everyone, So the past two evenings have been an absolute nightmare trying to get Windows 10 re-installed on my computer. Here's a little background: I currently possess a Windows 8.0 key. I previously had upgraded to Windows 8.1 and then in August upgraded to...
  9. is windows 10 14393.726 permanently activated ?

is windows 10 14393.726 permanently activated ?: hello like the title says i want to know if RTM build 14393.726 version 1607 build permanently activated . whats is the evaluation copy expiration date .. please let me know as i am on insider preview 76060
  10. What do we want? Windows 9 -- sorry, Windows 8

in Windows 10 News
    What do we want? Windows 9 -- sorry, Windows 8: After years of being told it never innovates, Microsoft came out with Windows 8. That's when folks said, "Please, don't innovate any more, just go with what already works!" Sure, not everyone has embraced the Metro style or the Start screen and whole dual-desktop, dual-apps...