Windows 10: Original Windows OP System

Discus and support Original Windows OP System in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I installed a new SSD Drive in my laptop, but I do not have the original disks to load Windows. Can I go to a website that will show I had an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RonaldNelson2, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Original Windows OP System

I installed a new SSD Drive in my laptop, but I do not have the original disks to load Windows. Can I go to a website that will show I had an authorized copy?

:)

RonaldNelson2, Jan 25, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 25, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 25, 2019
  4. Original Windows OP System

Windows 10 ~ can't ope the windows icon

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you faced. I will certainly help you with this. Kindly refer the below given methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

This issue may happen due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.
    • In Command prompt type sfc/scannow and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Method 2:

If issue persist, Kindly follow the below given steps and check if it helps:

Run these commands:

• Press Windows key and type Powershell in search, right click on it and Run as administrator.
    • Type the following command in Powershell and hit enter:

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Please post back with the results, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Jan 25, 2019
Thema:

Original Windows OP System

1. Original Windows OP System - Similar Threads - Original System

2. System configuration cannot save the original boot configuration for later restoration....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System configuration cannot save the original boot configuration for later restoration....: I was busy for the last few months and didn't get any time to update my Windows. Now I'm trying to update the windows but it showed me this message "YOUR DEVICE IS MISSING SOME IMPORTANT SECURITY AND QUALITY FIXES". I tried to download the update and it got downloaded but...
  3. System configuration cannot save the original boot configuration for later restoration....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System configuration cannot save the original boot configuration for later restoration....: I was busy for the last few months and didn't get any time to update my Windows. Now I'm trying to update the windows but it showed me this message "YOUR DEVICE IS MISSING SOME IMPORTANT SECURITY AND QUALITY FIXES". I tried to download the update and it got downloaded but...
  4. System configuration cannot save the original boot configuration for later restoration....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. how to download and install an original copy of windows 11 on a formatted system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to download and install an original copy of windows 11 on a formatted system: And a step by step process or video please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-and-install-an-original-copy-of/25f37ce8-a933-48cc-869c-7734895d3bcc
  6. how to download and install an original copy of windows 11 on a formatted system

how to download and install an original copy of windows 11 on a formatted system: And a step by step process or video please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-and-install-an-original-copy-of/25f37ce8-a933-48cc-869c-7734895d3bcc
  7. can i recover my original product key after system reset

can i recover my original product key after system reset: can ,organizer'sactivation key affect my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-recover-my-original-product-key-after-system/453fdc09-1b2d-4523-b114-17139f1a2889
  8. can i recover my original product key after system reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i recover my original product key after system reset: can ,organizer'sactivation key affect my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-recover-my-original-product-key-after-system/453fdc09-1b2d-4523-b114-17139f1a2889
  9. can i recover my original product key after system reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. System Image restore to original disk finds the disk too small!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System Image restore to original disk finds the disk too small!: I am trying to restore system image to the original drive on original hardware and it fails to complete with errors about the disk being too small.^The disk that is set as active in bios is too small to recover the original disk error 0x80042407."This is the original disk,...