Windows 10: [ORION] Reset OneDrive Question

Discus and support [ORION] Reset OneDrive Question in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey guys,.. what is the fastest or most simple way or ways of resetting OneDrive app? My OneDrive has a sync error where it gets stuck on certain... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by [Samuel] Psalm3, Mar 10, 2019.

1. [ORION] Reset OneDrive Question

Hey guys,..

what is the fastest or most simple way or ways of resetting OneDrive app?

My OneDrive has a sync error where it gets stuck on certain syncing files..

[ORION] Reset OneDrive Question 3b612448-e0c2-44f3-8019-a3b0e3d6d6e5?upload=true.jpg

thanks a lot!

I will be awaiting your reply..

:)

[Samuel] Psalm3, Mar 10, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Mar 10, 2019
  3. App to view Orion DVR

Hi VincentJordan,

Thanks for your entry.

From your description it seems that you are looking for your Windows Phone a specific application for your Orion DVR device. I would like to suggest you to contact your device manufacturer for a possible application for Orion DVR on
    Windows Phone Store.

Kind regards,

Carlos.

Carlos Ka., Mar 10, 2019
  4. [ORION] Reset OneDrive Question

The Orion Project

He said he's been working on the concept for I think 20 years now. That's why he has so much conceptual stuff done already. Prelude was supposed to be a stepping stone to The Orion Project--a proof of concept. The proof worked, so he's moving on to more ambitious ideas.

FordGT90Concept, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

[ORION] Reset OneDrive Question

1. [ORION] Reset OneDrive Question - Similar Threads - ORION Reset OneDrive

2. Onedrive question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive question: Hey all,So im just wondering about this,its probably nothing but im curious anyway.My onedrive was always in file explorer named just "Onedrive" now today i saw it with "Onedrive -Personal" I never used onedrive or plan to.I saw that the app got updated today in control panel...
  3. Onedrive question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive question: Hey all,So im just wondering about this,its probably nothing but im curious anyway.My onedrive was always in file explorer named just "Onedrive" now today i saw it with "Onedrive -Personal" I never used onedrive or plan to.I saw that the app got updated today in control panel...
  4. Onedrive question

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Onedrive question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive question: Hi, somehow I've got something called Onedrive that has proved to be very annoying and time-wasting for me, and only seems to complicate what used to be a simple matter. How on earth can I stop things from going to Onedrive when I have moved them to Desktop?? I have been...
  6. Onedrive question

Onedrive question: Hi, somehow I've got something called Onedrive that has proved to be very annoying and time-wasting for me, and only seems to complicate what used to be a simple matter. How on earth can I stop things from going to Onedrive when I have moved them to Desktop?? I have been...
  7. Onedrive question

Onedrive question: Hi, Im new to Onedrive. Im using default settings and Im backing up Desktop, Documents and Pictures automatically. I want all the files in my This PC Documents folders to be available for normal access on my PC like normal just the way they were before setting up Onedrive. Is...
  8. onedrive questions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    onedrive questions: 1. my windows explorer onedrive folder and my onedrive account folders dont match files. explorer has more music files then the online account how do i do this equally and quickly without uploading per file and most of the folders are the same except for a few files. 2. how...
  9. (ORION) Starmenu Backup Question "Regedit BackUp Trick"

in Windows 10 Customization
    (ORION) Starmenu Backup Question "Regedit BackUp Trick": [ATTACH] This is where I learned how to backup start menu using the regedit method: How to Backup and Restore Start Menu Layout in Windows 10 (Tutorial) https://youtu.be/Lol_SiXmmBo (QUESTION) Hey guys.. I have been still using the StartMenu backup...
  10. OneDrive questions

OneDrive questions: There has been discussion on the 'Anniversary Update' thread about onedrive but it's getting buried a little. I've never been interested in it but seeing as I have 1 TB space via my Office 365 subscription I figured I might start using it a bit as an extra backup for...