Windows 10: [ORION] When installing a second SSD....

Discus and support [ORION] When installing a second SSD.... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey guys.. When installing a second SSD, do you have to reboot or does it load up automaticly like a flash drive does?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by [Samuel] Psalm3, Dec 28, 2019.

1. [ORION] When installing a second SSD....

Hey guys..

When installing a second SSD,

do you have to reboot or does it load up automaticly like a flash drive does?

:)

[Samuel] Psalm3, Dec 28, 2019

2. App to view Orion DVR

Hi VincentJordan,

Thanks for your entry.

From your description it seems that you are looking for your Windows Phone a specific application for your Orion DVR device. I would like to suggest you to contact your device manufacturer for a possible application for Orion DVR on
    Windows Phone Store.

Kind regards,

Carlos.

Carlos Ka., Dec 28, 2019
  3. The Orion Project

He said he's been working on the concept for I think 20 years now. That's why he has so much conceptual stuff done already. Prelude was supposed to be a stepping stone to The Orion Project--a proof of concept. The proof worked, so he's moving on to more ambitious ideas.

FordGT90Concept, Dec 28, 2019
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

[ORION] When installing a second SSD....

geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Dec 28, 2019
Thema:

[ORION] When installing a second SSD....

1. [ORION] When installing a second SSD.... - Similar Threads - ORION installing second

2. Install a second ssd with same windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install a second ssd with same windows 10 pro: I’m planning to install a second ssd on my existing computer with windows 10 pro, which it’s the same os as my first ssd. In the past, I have done this but the second ssd edits my windows boot manager rendering my first ssd not bootable. I did follow recommendations from many...
  3. Install a second ssd with same windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install a second ssd with same windows 10 pro: I’m planning to install a second ssd on my existing computer with windows 10 pro, which it’s the same os as my first ssd. In the past, I have done this but the second ssd edits my windows boot manager rendering my first ssd not bootable. I did follow recommendations from many...
  4. Install a second ssd with same windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. SSD crashed when installing game.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SSD crashed when installing game.: I installed a game called Red Dead Redemption 2 on my SSD and now it crashes and says: "Repairing disk errors. This might take an hour to complete."So I thought it crashes. Though, It is not using full disk usage. On my other drive; HDD, can install this game. So I was...
  6. SSD NOT DETECTED WHEN INSTALLING WINDOW

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD NOT DETECTED WHEN INSTALLING WINDOW: My acer laptop shows no bootable device.so when i install new windows through bootable pendrive,ssd is not showing up .i have tried using diskpart and wmic method...
  7. SSD NOT DETECTED WHEN INSTALLING WINDOW

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SSD NOT DETECTED WHEN INSTALLING WINDOW: My acer laptop shows no bootable device.so when i install new windows through bootable pendrive,ssd is not showing up .i have tried using diskpart and wmic method...
  8. Second SSD installation causing windows not to boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Second SSD installation causing windows not to boot: After installing a secondary SSD and partitioning the drive through Disk Management in Windows, restarting my PC caused the boot to go straight to BIOS, and windows 10 won’t start. Changing the boot order within the BIOS doesn’t fix the issue. If I disconnect my second SSD...
  9. second ssd dissappears

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    second ssd dissappears: The second SSD M.2 will disappear randomly after using the DELL XPS 15. It comes up fine and after about an hour maybe haven't timed it it will just go away. I swapped SSDs with another and same thing. This has only started happening in the last couple days since the last...
  10. [ORION] Reset OneDrive Question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    [ORION] Reset OneDrive Question: Hey guys,.. what is the fastest or most simple way or ways of resetting OneDrive app? My OneDrive has a sync error where it gets stuck on certain syncing files.. [ATTACH] thanks a lot! I will be awaiting your reply.....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. installing a 2nd ssd