Windows 10: orphand drivers

Discus and support orphand drivers in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello --- I have an old laptop --- it started as windows 7 and I was able to update it to win10 and it been running win 10 for some time now. I it up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by fpefpe, Apr 3, 2023.

  1. fpefpe Win User

    orphand drivers


    Hello --- I have an old laptop --- it started as windows 7 and I was able to update it to win10 and it been running win 10 for some time now. I it up to date with updates --- now at 22H2 --- I was looking for video driver updates --- its a AMD card. I checked out the amd website and was not able to find and exact match. so I email amd support and their reply was weird at best The told me that my video card does not support win 10, so if that was the case why would MS let me update the os from win 7 to 10? Does MS take on these drives so they would work in win 10? An info on how MS hand

    :)
     
    fpefpe, Apr 3, 2023
    #1
Thema:

orphand drivers

Loading...
  1. orphand drivers - Similar Threads - orphand drivers

  2. AMD or NVIDIA drivers uninstalled automatically on PC

    in Windows 10 News
    AMD or NVIDIA drivers uninstalled automatically on PC: [ATTACH]If AMD or NVIDIA drivers are uninstalled automatically on a Windows 11 PC, here is what you can do to prevent your PC from doing that again. We will discuss the issue separately for NVIDIA and AMD drivers. Why are AMD or NVIDIA drivers uninstalled automatically on PC?...
  3. Error resolving driver libraries in DBeaver [Fix]

    in Windows 10 News
    Error resolving driver libraries in DBeaver [Fix]: [ATTACH]The Error resolving driver libraries in DBeaver usually appears when DBeaver cannot download or locate the files required for a database driver. It commonly occurs while creating a new database connection or updating an existing driver. In most cases, the problem is...
  4. Microsoft Shares Workaround for EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION Game Crashes Tied to RGB Drivers

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Shares Workaround for EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION Game Crashes Tied to RGB Drivers: Microsoft has published a workaround for game crashes on Windows 11 that started after the KB5121003 update. The company has traced the problem to RGB lighting drivers. The issue can cause games to freeze, restart the PC, or show an EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION error....
  5. AMD Adrenalin not compatible with graphics driver [Fix]

    in Windows 10 News
    AMD Adrenalin not compatible with graphics driver [Fix]: [ATTACH]If you receive the AMD Adrenalin not compatible with graphics driver error message when opening AMD Software Adrenalin Edition, this post offers step-by-step solutions to resolve this error. The version of AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition you have launched is not...
  6. Microsoft Fixes Caching Bug That Caused Unauthorized Driver Updates on Managed Windows Devices

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Fixes Caching Bug That Caused Unauthorized Driver Updates on Managed Windows Devices: Microsoft has fixed a Windows Update caching issue that caused driver updates to install on managed devices without notification, bypassing policies set to prevent automatic updates. The problem was acknowledged on June 2 and was confirmed to be resolved in a Wednesday...
  7. WiFi driver uninstalls automatically in Windows 11

    in Windows 10 News
    WiFi driver uninstalls automatically in Windows 11: [ATTACH]Does your WiFi driver vanish or uninstall itself on Windows 11 without any warning? This frustrating issue suddenly disconnects you from the internet and hides your wireless adapter from Device Manager. In this post, we will see what to do if the WiFi drivers get...
  8. VMware Workstation unable to install all modules; HCOM driver

    in Windows 10 News
    VMware Workstation unable to install all modules; HCOM driver: The Unable to install all modules error appears only on Linux. On Windows, the equivalent error is Setup failed to install the hcmon driver automatically or similar failures for vmci, vmnet, or vsock. This driver error prevents VMware Workstation from creating virtual...
  9. orphand drivers

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    orphand drivers: Hello --- I have an old laptop --- it started as windows 7 and I was able to update it to win10 and it been running win 10 for some time now. I it up to date with updates --- now at 22H2 --- I was looking for video driver updates --- its a AMD card. I checked out the amd...
  10. orphand drivers

    in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    orphand drivers: Hello --- I have an old laptop --- it started as windows 7 and I was able to update it to win10 and it been running win 10 for some time now. I it up to date with updates --- now at 22H2 --- I was looking for video driver updates --- its a AMD card. I checked out the amd...