Windows 10: Orphaned Windows 10 Acount

Discus and support Orphaned Windows 10 Acount in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi Brains Trust, I have two Windows 10 digital licences attached to my MS account. One is active, the other has been orphaned by me switching the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Anthony_Hancock, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Orphaned Windows 10 Acount

Hi Brains Trust,

I have two Windows 10 digital licences attached to my MS account. One is active, the other has been orphaned by me switching the computer back to Windows 7 without unlicencing it.

What I would like to do is to transfer the orphaned licence to the other computer. Wondering if the "Changed hardware" pathway would do that, or if there is a more graceful pathway that doesn't involve installing Windows 10 on a laptop to only wipe it again...

:)

Anthony_Hancock, Apr 2, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 2, 2020
  3. What is the old password in signing in with microsoft acount in windows 10?

Hi,i have really problem with my signng in in windows 10.when i try to add my microsoft acount after go to setting--->your email and acounts--->sign in with mirosoft acount after i import my email & password and next step is verification of my acount and
    its cross on this step good but when go to next step the microsft ask me about my old windows pass word.what's this?what its mean? because i don't have any password in my old windows.please help me.

thank you so much.

saedzabihee, Apr 2, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Orphaned Windows 10 Acount

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

Orphaned Windows 10 Acount

1. Orphaned Windows 10 Acount - Similar Threads - Orphaned Acount

2. Finding a badly orphaned email account, to rescue some OneDrive documents.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Finding a badly orphaned email account, to rescue some OneDrive documents.: Where I'm not optimistic about being able to recover this account, I'd really like a way to contact Microsoft and talk to a person to make a try of it. Even if that means paying for support.What has happened is that my uncle started using a Microsoft account for only OneDrive...
  3. Finding a badly orphaned email account, to rescue some OneDrive documents.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Finding a badly orphaned email account, to rescue some OneDrive documents.: Where I'm not optimistic about being able to recover this account, I'd really like a way to contact Microsoft and talk to a person. Even if it's paid.What has happened is that my uncle started using a Microsoft account for only OneDrive several years ago. And he's forgotten...
  4. I cannot delete my orphaned account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot delete my orphaned account: I have a Windows Home account. I wanted to create a child account, but instead I changed myself to a child. Now I can't do anything. I can't even delete my child account!!! Please help me! Paul...
  5. I cannot delete my orphaned account

I cannot delete my orphaned account: I have a Windows Home account. I wanted to create a child account, but instead I changed myself to a child. Now I can't do anything. I can't even delete my child account!!! Please help me! Paul...
  6. How Do I Remove an Orphaned Menu Item from the All Applications List?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Remove an Orphaned Menu Item from the All Applications List?: After the latest 3/2023 Windows 11 update, I discovered I had a program menu entry in my All Apps menu that I could not remove. I removed the offending program through the recommended uninstall method and rebooted to clear any remnants that might have remained. The program...
  7. How Do I Remove an Orphaned Menu Item from the All Applications List?

How Do I Remove an Orphaned Menu Item from the All Applications List?: After the latest 3/2023 Windows 11 update, I discovered I had a program menu entry in my All Apps menu that I could not remove. I removed the offending program through the recommended uninstall method and rebooted to clear any remnants that might have remained. The program...
  8. Will deleting a large VSS orphan file {3808876b-c176-4e48-b7ae-04046e6cc752} impact anything?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will deleting a large VSS orphan file {3808876b-c176-4e48-b7ae-04046e6cc752} impact anything?: We have a drives on a Server 2019 OS setup for shadow copy. Recently we got an alert that the drive was full. I took a look and saw a 100GB file with the name {3808876b-c176-4e48-b7ae-04046e6cc752} in the System Volume Information folder. I did some reading into this and...
  9. Will deleting a large VSS orphan file {3808876b-c176-4e48-b7ae-04046e6cc752} impact anything?

Will deleting a large VSS orphan file {3808876b-c176-4e48-b7ae-04046e6cc752} impact anything?: We have a drives on a Server 2019 OS setup for shadow copy. Recently we got an alert that the drive was full. I took a look and saw a 100GB file with the name {3808876b-c176-4e48-b7ae-04046e6cc752} in the System Volume Information folder. I did some reading into this and...
  10. Will deleting a large VSS orphan file {3808876b-c176-4e48-b7ae-04046e6cc752} impact anything?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing