Windows 10: Orphaned Windows 10 Acount

Discus and support Orphaned Windows 10 Acount in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi Brains Trust, I have two Windows 10 digital licences attached to my MS account. One is active, the other has been orphaned by me switching the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Anthony_Hancock, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Orphaned Windows 10 Acount

Hi Brains Trust,

I have two Windows 10 digital licences attached to my MS account. One is active, the other has been orphaned by me switching the computer back to Windows 7 without unlicencing it.

What I would like to do is to transfer the orphaned licence to the other computer. Wondering if the "Changed hardware" pathway would do that, or if there is a more graceful pathway that doesn't involve installing Windows 10 on a laptop to only wipe it again...

:)

Anthony_Hancock, Apr 2, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 2, 2020
  3. What is the old password in signing in with microsoft acount in windows 10?

Hi,i have really problem with my signng in in windows 10.when i try to add my microsoft acount after go to setting--->your email and acounts--->sign in with mirosoft acount after i import my email & password and next step is verification of my acount and
    its cross on this step good but when go to next step the microsft ask me about my old windows pass word.what's this?what its mean? because i don't have any password in my old windows.please help me.

thank you so much.

saedzabihee, Apr 2, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Orphaned Windows 10 Acount

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

Orphaned Windows 10 Acount

1. Orphaned Windows 10 Acount - Similar Threads - Orphaned Acount

2. How to Delete “Orphaned” TO DO? (Outlook 2010, No Exchange)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How to Delete “Orphaned” TO DO? (Outlook 2010, No Exchange): Outlook 2010 (NOT Exchange Server), Win 10 64 I have a To Do that I cannot delete, remove, rename, or perform any other action on. When trying I keep getting "The message you specified could not be found." Its aggravating because its at the top of my TO DO list, both in Task...
  3. Cannot delete orphaned OneDrive folders after employee left

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot delete orphaned OneDrive folders after employee left: A previous employee left and had connect onedrive to one of our local PCs Windows 10. I have managed to remove most of the files from windows Explorer, but there are some remaining which cannot be deleted. All the files have a grey X over the icon. If I try to delete one...
  4. How to undo a Orphaned Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to undo a Orphaned Account: So today I made a huge mistake, I searched on google on how to change my username and I opened run and I did "control userpasswords2" I messaged a windows advisor and he told me that I had an "Orphaned account". He told me to do a system restore but I cannot open control...
  5. Least $ way + keybd/mouse orphaned machine determine +/- use machine &

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Least $ way + keybd/mouse orphaned machine determine +/- use machine &: We ended up w/a Dell Optiplex 3040 Win7 w/no keyboard or mouse. What is the least $ way to add a keyboard/mouse so I can determine whether or not the machine would be useful to us? The machine may be of use if... 1. It runs, loads current OS 2. Is reasonably quick 3. The...
  6. Least $ way + keybd/mouse orphaned machine determine +/- use machine &

in Windows 10 Support
    Least $ way + keybd/mouse orphaned machine determine +/- use machine &: We ended up w/a Dell Optiplex 3040 Win7 w/no keyboard or mouse. What is the least $ way to add a keyboard/mouse so I can determine whether or not the machine would be useful to us? The machine may be of use if... 1. It runs, loads current OS 2. Is reasonably quick 3. The...
  7. is there a way to find & remove orphaned files in windows 10?

is there a way to find & remove orphaned files in windows 10?: is there a way to find & remove orphaned files in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-find-remove-orphaned-files-in/380d71fc-b9a3-4e9c-a099-a2ed8a5e8a06
  8. Delete orphan files from Program Files x86\Common Files

Delete orphan files from Program Files x86\Common Files: I recently uninstalled a program named "DiskDirector" using the Apps/Features uninstaller. The result was not pretty. I further tried the application's uninstaller. No improvement. I then ran Windows Fixit. No better. Remaining in "Common Files" is the is the DiskDirector...
  9. orphaned program is blocking my Win10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    orphaned program is blocking my Win10 upgrade: I currently have Win7 Home Premium 64bit. I'm attempting to upgrade to Win1- Pro. I have old program files from an antique version of Nero. The upgrade to Win10 Pro wants me to either fix it, or uninstall it, but I can't find any uninstall files. Glary Utilities won't even...
  10. Cleanup orphan/hidden devices

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Cleanup orphan/hidden devices: I have been following this thread, trying to fix the problem with the erroneous USB flask disks icons. According to the fix recommendation -which worked perfectly- there is a need to clear all phantom USB/Volume/Portable Devices from Device Manager. That is a cumbersome...