Windows 10: OS/2 desktop style

Discus and support OS/2 desktop style in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is there any way you can get the OS / 2 desktop style with the icon text to the right of the icons? submitted by /u/Spedalski [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Spedalski, Jul 8, 2020.

1. OS/2 desktop style

Is there any way you can get the OS / 2 desktop style with the icon text to the right of the icons?

submitted by /u/Spedalski
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Spedalski, Jul 8, 2020

2. FONT STYLE

I WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE THE FONT STYLE ( LETTERING ) ON THE DESKTOP ICONS ... AND ENLARGE THEIR SIZE..I HAVE FOND A LIST OF STYLES TO USE BUT CANT GET THEM TO INSTALL OR WORK...DOES ANY ONE
    KNOW HOW TO CHANGE THE FONT STYLE ?

WilliamMarianetti, Jul 8, 2020
  3. acer Win User
    How do i change the font/style of desktop icons for Windows 10?

• How do i change the font/style of desktop icons for Windows 10?

acer, Jul 8, 2020
  4. MohanC Win User

OS/2 desktop style

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

OS/2 desktop style

1. OS/2 desktop style - Similar Threads - desktop style

2. I would like android style folders for the desktop. How do i do this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like android style folders for the desktop. How do i do this?: I would like android style folders for the desktop. How do i do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-android-style-folders-for-the-desktop/5378dcb6-0fd3-4e5b-9dc1-2d7165582727
  3. I would like android style folders for the desktop. How do i do this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I would like android style folders for the desktop. How do i do this?: I would like android style folders for the desktop. How do i do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-android-style-folders-for-the-desktop/5378dcb6-0fd3-4e5b-9dc1-2d7165582727
  4. is there any way to add a GNOME style desktop switcher to windows 10? i know there's...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is there any way to add a GNOME style desktop switcher to windows 10? i know there's...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/2catspbr [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/wbyoco/is_there_any_way_to_add_a_gnome_style_desktop/
  5. Phone style folder on desktop

Phone style folder on desktop: Does anyone know of a program or widget where you can press an icon on the desktop and have a small folder pop out right there on the desktop with files/apps just like you would have on a smartphone? submitted by /u/JCBdiggerz [link] [comments]...
  6. Android/IOS-style folders on desktop?

Android/IOS-style folders on desktop?: I was wondering if there was any way to create a folder for shortcuts/apps on the windows desktop that expands and creates a pop-up on the desktop screen, like the app folders on the home screens of IOS and Android as an alternative to opening a new folder window from the...
  7. how to access shared folder using file-DESKTOP style link

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to access shared folder using file-DESKTOP style link: I've defined a folder using the method that gets a link like the following: SHARE PC-SB file://DESKTOP-XXXXXXXX/Users/user1/OneDrive/SHARE PC-SB I have access to the folder using my Surface Book through my WiFi home network. I'd like to be able to access the folder when I...
  8. How to switch desktop back to old style?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to switch desktop back to old style?: This is the new style that updated. [IMG] This is the style I want to go back to. [ATTACH] How do I change this back?!? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-switch-desktop-back-to-old-style/3a960079-6872-4619-94c9-3f2a3bf2f8c4
  9. Desktop icon font style changed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop icon font style changed: the desktop icon font has changed for all different users after a recent update, to a shadow font. How can I change back to a regular font. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-icon-font-style-changed/b2244411-a5e5-4125-89bb-978678da33dd
  10. Windows symbol in the desktop corner brings up tiles instead of old desktop style menu

Windows symbol in the desktop corner brings up tiles instead of old desktop style menu: I'm trying to figure out how to fix it on my moms computer, but googling isn't helping out my problems. please help : / And it's not letting any downloads or stuff finish. submitted by /u/SpiritWolfie1992 [link] [comments]...