Windows 10: OS Backup Windows 10 Idiotic scam.

Discus and support OS Backup Windows 10 Idiotic scam. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; so i had windows 10 for so long now i can't back it up since its been past the 10 days mark and have no way to retrieve my information needed for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WeAreLegion, Mar 16, 2019.

1. OS Backup Windows 10 Idiotic scam.

so i had windows 10 for so long now i can't back it up since its been past the 10 days mark and have no way to retrieve my information needed for windows 8 os back up is there anyway i can get it to work without having to buy another OS when i have actually preowned this computer for 5 years ? .........seems like i was lied to by microsoft and their marketing strategy if anyone could help please do i am running out of options.

:)

WeAreLegion, Mar 16, 2019
  2. Scrizz Win User

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Mar 16, 2019
  3. Windows 10

its already there. there is a hard set factory image from samsung. problem is it takes a long time to get that backup into the drive again and destroys the C drive data.

so looks like i wont be trying windows 10 anytime soon *Stick Out Tongue OS Backup Windows 10 Idiotic scam. :p

de.das.dude, Mar 16, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

OS Backup Windows 10 Idiotic scam.

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

OS Backup Windows 10 Idiotic scam.

1. OS Backup Windows 10 Idiotic scam. - Similar Threads - Backup Idiotic scam

2. Biggest idiots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Biggest idiots: In microsoft are the most stupid people. Microsodt has the worst support among everyone. Someone stole my account, into i put more than 60€ and only thing microsoft was able to respond with, was that they can not give me my account back, they can only suspend my old account....
  3. Biggest idiots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Biggest idiots: In microsoft are the most stupid people. Microsodt has the worst support among everyone. Someone stole my account, into i put more than 60€ and only thing microsoft was able to respond with, was that they can not give me my account back, they can only suspend my old account....
  4. idiotic monitors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    idiotic monitors: my monitors are being idiotic, please help, i am using two different sized monitors only by width and an hdmi splitter for a dual monitor setup, it duplicates the displays, i have tried updating drivers, etc, but it won't let me change the displays resolution, i have tried...
  5. idiotic monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    idiotic monitors: my monitors are being idiotic, please help, i am using two different sized monitors only by width and an hdmi splitter for a dual monitor setup, it duplicates the displays, i have tried updating drivers, etc, but it won't let me change the displays resolution, i have tried...
  6. idiotic monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. 32bit backup to 64bit os?

in Windows 10 Support
    32bit backup to 64bit os?: hi, i need some advice please. i have two notebooks. notebook A has win10 home 32bit. i made a full system image backup of the hdd with macrium. notebook B has win10 pro 64bit and enough free space to accommodate the backup from A, in fact it only has the os and some minor...
  8. MICROSOFT IDIOTS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MICROSOFT IDIOTS: This Windows 10 has to the worst product on the market. Every operating system you idiots have come up with since XP has gotten worse. I've had to reformat this system twice in two months because of you useless updates and the **** running in the background. You ought to...
  9. I'm an idiot

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I'm an idiot: So I was **** around with my computer and tried to download enterprise like the idiot I am. I got it but than I realized one thing, my product key was gone! Somebody please tell my how to activate my account or switch it back to home after doing something stupid like that....
  10. Idiotic vendor?

in Windows 10 Support
    Idiotic vendor?: I'm doubtful that this is really a Win10 message but what idiot, other than MS, would think a message saying only "Software download complete" is OK? I'm serious-it pops up from my system tray & that's all it says other than the choices 'Install Now' or 'Install Later'. Is...