Windows 10: OS Batch in Notepad

Discus and support OS Batch in Notepad in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Recently, I have been working on creating an OS in notepad (batch file). I want to add a startup sound to go with it. How can I do this without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Stephen_766, May 26, 2019.

1. OS Batch in Notepad

Hi,

Recently, I have been working on creating an OS in notepad (batch file). I want to add a startup sound to go with it.

How can I do this without actually opening the media player (i.e. just the sound) to play it on the OS?

:)

Stephen_766, May 26, 2019

2. Notepad

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Open Task Manager. Here’s a tip: press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC.
    • Click on Startup tab.
    • Select Notepad from the list and click on Disable.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us
    for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 26, 2019
  3. JCabebe Win User
    Notepad

I followed your suggestion but wasn't able to find Notepad listed on the startup. There are some listed as program but don't know which ones it could be.

JCabebe, May 26, 2019
  4. oily_17 Win User

OS Batch in Notepad

Batch Files Knowledge Base

Don't use batch files very much but one I find useful is for creating a list of files in a directory.
    Just copy the text below into Notepad and save as Filelist.bat

dir /a /-p /o:gen >filelist.txt

When you run it from a folder it will create a Filelist.txt file,in the same folder, that lists all the files in that folder.Useful when you are too lazy to type all the files out yourself.

oily_17, May 26, 2019
Thema:

OS Batch in Notepad

1. OS Batch in Notepad - Similar Threads - Batch Notepad

2. photos app batch edit ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    photos app batch edit ?: Is there a way to programmatically or batch edit a project in photos app ? For example , I made a video with photos app and it is just images that last 10 seconds each with different text for each image . Is there an easy way to change the images and text using some...
  3. Task scheduler simply refuses to run a batch script

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task scheduler simply refuses to run a batch script: I know that there have been many different solutions to this problem posted on the internet and various forums, but I have scoured Google for a solution to my problem to no avail. My problem appears to be unique (something that at this rate I do not want). Now, onto my...
  4. Need batch compiler (without viruses0

Need batch compiler (without viruses0: Is there a batch compiler out there which the exe files created aren't recognized as viruses? I downloaded a batch compiler "BatchCompiler" to create some exe files out of batch files cause I don't want to have black screens taking space on my taskbar but now Windows...
  5. Netfix Batch Script- Fix internet connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Netfix Batch Script- Fix internet connection: Somebody please try my batch script Netfix and leave feedback so I can improve it. thank you! My goal is to make a troubleshooter to help the built in "Windows Network Diagnostics" fix internet connection problems. How can you help? 1. Download/copy the code on notepad...
  6. First batch of windows updates after a clean install

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    First batch of windows updates after a clean install: Hi, Ive just clean installed Windows 10 this morning. The first thing I did as soon as I got into Windows was to check for windows updates so as to get my system right up to date. There were quite a few windows updates, several drivers and windows defender updates etc listed....
  7. Win10 2016 LTSB "Access Denied" for "NET" command line (and batch files)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10 2016 LTSB "Access Denied" for "NET" command line (and batch files): To fix "System Error 5" & "Access Denied" result when running the "net" utility from a command line or batch file, I needed to modify the following "User Account Control:" settings in Group Policy (type "Group Policy" at start menu to edit it): [ATTACH] I'm not sure which...
  8. Batch File to install a network printer with a specific Post Script driver?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Batch File to install a network printer with a specific Post Script driver?: I've seen people use the following in a batch file to install a printer: \\PrinterServerName\PrinterShareName My question is... can this be done where i also supply a specific Post Script Driver?...
  9. Batch file Script to reboot when no Internet Connection detected?

in Windows 10 Support
    Batch file Script to reboot when no Internet Connection detected?: from time to time my Windows 10 Laptop is unable to connect to the wireless network. Tried literally every other "fix"! The only solution is to reboot the LapTop when this happens... The best idea I've come up with is to schedule a task to run a script when the computer...
  10. Notepad/ windows batch keeps crashing

Notepad/ windows batch keeps crashing: I am trying to code with notepad, but it keeps crashing. Here is my code: @echo off echo Made and coded by MXRTIN on youtube. echo Type your name you want for the game set /p name= echo Hello %name%, are you ready to go on an adventure? :menu echo echo 1) Start adventure...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. notepad os batch

2. how to make a os in notpad