Windows 10: OS Build 21318.1000, AudioJack Issues

Discus and support OS Build 21318.1000, AudioJack Issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After updating the the latest insider preview build, my audio devices affect all video media e.t. YouTube, Zoom, etc. and it's been frustrating.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ContJuan, Feb 23, 2021.

1. ContJuan Win User

OS Build 21318.1000, AudioJack Issues

After updating the the latest insider preview build, my audio devices affect all video media e.t. YouTube, Zoom, etc. and it's been frustrating. Regardless of the headphones I plug in, the issue persists, whereas without headphones the issue isn't apparent. I have no clue as to what could be causing this issue. Assistance would be greatly appreciated.

:)

ContJuan, Feb 23, 2021

2. Issues with OS Build 18362.900

Hi,

I'm Mohammed Shuaib, an Independent Advisor and I understand from the description that after resuming from standby mode network list comes up after 1 minute so I suggest you follow the below steps to resolve the issue.

Step 1:

Go to search box next to Windows icon and type Change Wi-fi Settings

Step 2:

Click to open the Wi-fi settings page and then on the right side click on Change Adapter Options

Step 3:

Right-click on Wi-Fi adapter & then click Properties

Step 4:

Under Wi-Fi properties click on Configure

Step 5:

Select the Power Management tab and uncheck the box for option Allow the computer to turn off this device for power save

Step 6:

Click OK to close the WiFi adapter properties wizard

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advsior

MohammedShuaib1986, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Lisa Kyte Win User
    Updating OS build from 18362.356 to 18362.449

We are having issues getting a team calendar to be added to our calendar list. When we checked for latest version our OS build is not the latest version. How do we update this? Also, is anyone else having this issue? Not sure if this will fix the problem,
    any suggestions would be appreciated.

Lisa Kyte, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Railtech Win User

event 1000

I suggest you to run the Apps troubleshooter and check if it helps you in fixing the issue. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...790db/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issue persists, then I suggest you perform the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Open the “Settings” menu by clicking the three horizontal dots in the upper right corner of the Edge window and choose “Settings.”
    2. Under Clear browsing data, click “Choose what to clear” and then click “Show more.” There are a lot of data types here. Select them all and click “Clear.” Restart your PC and re-open Edge for a clean slate.

Railtech, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

1. OS Build 21318.1000, AudioJack Issues - Similar Threads - Build 21318 1000

2. Microsoft Keyboard 1000 issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Keyboard 1000 issue: When I hit the Enter button, the calculator app opens. When I hit the letter "t", it operates as if I hit the Enter button.When I hit the letter "h", it highlights texts.I have uninstalled the keyboard driver, deleted the keyboard, removed the battery, and restarted my...
  3. Microsoft Keyboard 1000 issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Keyboard 1000 issue: When I hit the Enter button, the calculator app opens. When I hit the letter "t", it operates as if I hit the Enter button.When I hit the letter "h", it highlights texts.I have uninstalled the keyboard driver, deleted the keyboard, removed the battery, and restarted my...
  4. Microsoft Keyboard 1000 issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Insider Preview Dev Build 21318 (RS_PRERELEASE) - Feb. 19

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Dev Build 21318 (RS_PRERELEASE) - Feb. 19: Hello Windows Insiders, today we are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 21318 (RS_PRERELEASE) to Windows Insiders in the Dev Channel. This build will also be offered to ARM64 devices. What’s new in Build 21318 Paste as plain text in clipboard history...
  6. Re-enabling audiojack popup

Re-enabling audiojack popup: When i plug in my mic to the audio jack the popup does not show and it makes it a headphone so I can't use my mic. Pls help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-enabling-audiojack-popup/1edf1c81-e9cf-4018-a7f9-5b178dd22f3a
  7. Issues with OS Build 18362.900

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues with OS Build 18362.900: Ever since the update to Windows version 1909 OS 18362.900 when I come out of standby it appears that my network cards are disabled. There is nothing in my available network list to connect to for at least 1 minute. I have run IPCONFIG which also does not show any network...
  8. Windows 10 OS BUILD 17134.1345 update issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 OS BUILD 17134.1345 update issues: Hey. My windows 10 stopped automatically updating, and worst always fails to install an update to os build 1903. Have tried troubleshooting, disk scan ..etc. The last thing I've did is to manually download and install updates. It worked until the build 17134.1345. When I...
  9. Audio Issues - win10 - Os build 1909

Audio Issues - win10 - Os build 1909: Hi guys, I don't know if you guys ever counter this issue before, but after the package update my audio has been having these small little static noise that comes up pretty often if I'm listening to music or gaming, once in a while it's fine by me but then it occurs lots...
  10. Re-enabling audiojack popup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Re-enabling audiojack popup: I disabled the popup that asks you what you just plugged in to your headphone jack a long time ago, because at the time I was using regular headphones and the window popping up whenever it got jostled was a problem. But I'm not anymore, and I want to connect something as a...