Windows 10: OS had a heart attack

Discus and support OS had a heart attack in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello, i have never seen this before on my pc and it is worrying me. first i noticed some of my keyboard keys stopped working but not all of them, i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by pusheen, Mar 6, 2018.

1. pusheen Win User

OS had a heart attack

hello, i have never seen this before on my pc and it is worrying me.
    first i noticed some of my keyboard keys stopped working but not all of them, i restarted my pc but it didnt help. i plugged in another keyboard and the keys started working again. but when i did i heard a very loud static/cracking coming from my headphones. (not being able to handle the volume)
    then my firefox crashed and videos stopped playing. (i had to re-install flash but i dont know where it went.) the outlines of windows was showing but not the contents and i couldnt click on anything.
    Task manager stopped working but the system didnt freeze, after a few minutes it was working okay again but something is very wrong for my pc to make the noise it did. and some keys not working?
    i keep my hardware and software clean, latest drivers, reg, virus deffs etc...

i looked on evert viewer and saw a few of these but google searches didnt help me.
    would any of these cause this problem or has anyone else had this? should i be worried? many thanks!

The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device ACPI\PNP0A0A\2&daba3ff&1. 219

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
    {6B3B8D23-FA8D-40B9-8DBD-B950333E2C52}
    and APPID
    {4839DDB7-58C2-48F5-8283-E1D1807D0D7D}
    to the user NT AUTHORITY\LOCAL SERVICE SID (S-1-5-19) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool. 10016
    ( i changed permissions in reg following instruction online might be fixed)

Windows cannot load the extensible counter DLL rdyboost. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the Windows error code. 1023

LMS lost connection to Intel(R) MEI driver 2001

The Open Procedure for service "WmiApRpl" in DLL "C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiaprpl.dll" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code. 1008

Unable to open the Server service performance object. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the status code.2004

License Activation (slui.exe) failed with the following error code:
    hr=0x803F7001
    Command-line arguments:
    RuleId=31e71c49-8da7-4a2f-ad92-45d98a1c79ba;Action=AutoActivate;AppId=55c92734-d682-4d71-983e-d6ec3f16059f;SkuId=4de7cb65-cdf1-4de9-8ae8-e3cce27b9f2c;NotificationInterval=1440;Trigger=NetworkAvailable 8198

The application \Device\HarddiskVolume1\Windows\System32\wbem\WmiPrvSE.exe with process id 12108 stopped the removal or ejection for the device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C02&SUBSYS_85341043&REV_05\3&11583659&0&FA. 225

:)

pusheen, Mar 6, 2018

2. N82 - Dropped onto Tiles from 1 metre...

Yep, I nearly had a heart attack when my daughter droped my N82. [for the second time]

It still works fine though, no problems at all

439hjk12563fc, Mar 6, 2018
  3. 6280---01 Win User
    Vista Crash

The Blue screen is scary, I nearly had a heart attack OS had a heart attack :D

Anyway, Have you tried Re-installing PC Suite?

There is something seriously wrong.

6280---01, Mar 6, 2018
  4. OS had a heart attack

OS had a heart attack [​IMG]
    Attention:

Before posting a BSOD thread, please read the instructions here: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

If you need to add new information, please make a new post in your initial BSOD thread. Please do not make an extra new thread.

BSODHunter, Mar 6, 2018
  5. pusheen Win User
    thanks guys! you rock.

pusheen, Mar 7, 2018
  6. Rule 4
    No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc) - it is forum policy that no help shall be given to people who knowingly steal software or services.

One of the main reasons for this is that the act of pirating the software will inevitably change the working of the software and make investigation and repair impossible. Please install a legitimate copy of the software and if you are still experiencing the issue we will be please to assist - No further assistance will be provided until we are satisfied that the software is genuine.

There are entries in the hosts.txt to bypass the activation of Adobe products.

There are also no BSOD dump files present in the zip file.
    Have you had any bluescreens yet? If no and if you still need support with other problems, you can create a new thread in another forum area. There are experts who will help you too. Windows 10 Forums - Windows 10 Forums
    Thank you

BSODHunter, Mar 8, 2018
  7. pusheen Win User
    I have removed all adobe products and i will create a new thread thank you

pusheen, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

OS had a heart attack

1. OS had a heart attack - Similar Threads - heart attack

2. my current win 10 desktop display/image is the "Heart Nebula", but the caption, “Like what...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my current win 10 desktop display/image is the "Heart Nebula", but the caption, “Like what...: Microsoft is so screwed up, my current win 10 desktop display/image is the "Heart Nebula", but the caption, “Like what you see?" . . . says, "View of Montepulciano in Italy." How much does Microsoft pay these idiots????I mean, c’mon people, as a former database...
  3. my current win 10 desktop display/image is the "Heart Nebula", but the caption, “Like what...

in Windows 10 Customization
    my current win 10 desktop display/image is the "Heart Nebula", but the caption, “Like what...: Microsoft is so screwed up, my current win 10 desktop display/image is the "Heart Nebula", but the caption, “Like what you see?" . . . says, "View of Montepulciano in Italy." How much does Microsoft pay these idiots????I mean, c’mon people, as a former database...
  4. my current win 10 desktop display/image is the "Heart Nebula", but the caption, “Like what...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Hyper-V VM Lost Heart Beat Communication

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper-V VM Lost Heart Beat Communication: Hi Team,We have a Hyper-V Server2019, it is running but can't connect with RDP and server manager. The screen is black and in Hyper-V manager shows a lost heartbeat communication. Could you please advise how to connect? I tried shutdown and starting but the result was the...
  6. Hyper-V VM Lost Heart Beat Communication

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hyper-V VM Lost Heart Beat Communication: Hi Team,We have a Hyper-V Server2019, it is running but can't connect with RDP and server manager. The screen is black and in Hyper-V manager shows a lost heartbeat communication. Could you please advise how to connect? I tried shutdown and starting but the result was the...
  7. In pictures I put a heart on my favoirtes in Windows 11 but can't find those set aside...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In pictures I put a heart on my favoirtes in Windows 11 but can't find those set aside...: In pictures I put a heart on my favoirtes in Windows 11 but can't find those set aside anywhere. Please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-pictures-i-put-a-heart-on-my-favoirtes-in/1e65ffe0-bc49-4cfe-a80f-e0bc84c40bda
  8. Heart Attack Every Time I Restart Win 10 ver 1909

in Windows 10 Support
    Heart Attack Every Time I Restart Win 10 ver 1909: The idea of restarting my computer absolutely paralyzes me. Each time I do I am first greeted with a blue screen asking for me to choose a language for my keyboard. After selecting EN the next screen has a list of six things I can do (SysRestore, Uninstall Update, Open...
  9. I almost had a heart attack today

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I almost had a heart attack today: Windows 10 is a disaster now. Started my pc today to a desktop with no icons on it with error saying files are corrupted and unreadable. Contacted microsoft, they didn’t know what to do. Why do I have to reset my windows every 2 months? Please fix this! submitted by...
  10. OS had a heart attack (re-upload)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OS had a heart attack (re-upload): hello, i have never seen this before on my pc and it is worrying me. first i noticed some of my keyboard keys stopped working but not all of them, i restarted my pc but it didnt help. i plugged in another keyboard and the keys started working again. but when i did i heard a...