Windows 10: OS information

Discus and support OS information in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Where do I find the information about my Operating Sysytem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by janetcobb1, Jun 24, 2020.

1. OS information

Where do I find the information about my Operating Sysytem

:)

janetcobb1, Jun 24, 2020

2. How do I change the OS?

Hi Jim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

I would suggest you to check in the system configuration if the OS is detected.

Follow the steps to check.

• Type in the search bar “System configuration”.
    • Click on the boot option.

Check if the OS is detected in the boot option.

Please provide us with the above information to help you better.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Jun 24, 2020
  3. DrPepper Win User
    Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, Jun 24, 2020
  4. DavidE Win User

OS information

Windows 10 Change OS Boot Information

Hello dtoxic,

I played around with this, and I see the same thing as you.
    Selecting the OS boot information checkbox in Win 7 works differently than in Win 10 (and Win 8.1).
    In Win 7 i see a list of drivers installing, i don't see this in 8.1 or 10.
    I don't know of a workaround/fix, but it's not just you.

I've never selected the OS boot information checkbox before, so no experience here.

Now, can i ask some questions ?
    The W7 driver list scrolls by so fast i can't read it.
    If a driver install fails/hangs does the list "pause" there, so you can see what driver is causing a problem ?
    Is that the reason for using this msconfig checkbox ?

I don't know if they broke this or changed the way it works after Win 7 *Sad

DavidE, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

OS information

1. OS information - Similar Threads - information

2. How can I access my brother's outlook email so I can give the information to his attorney?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I access my brother's outlook email so I can give the information to his attorney?: My brother "John Hendrick" is an American and he was arrested in Canada and is currently in jail waiting for his court appearance. The evidence he needs for his defense is in his email account which he does not have access to in jail. How can I access his email so I can give...
  3. How can I access my brother's outlook email so I can give the information to his attorney?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I access my brother's outlook email so I can give the information to his attorney?: My brother "John Hendrick" is an American and he was arrested in Canada and is currently in jail waiting for his court appearance. The evidence he needs for his defense is in his email account which he does not have access to in jail. How can I access his email so I can give...
  4. How can I access my brother's outlook email so I can give the information to his attorney?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Next of Kin Data Release Information

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Next of Kin Data Release Information: Good Morning!I was wondering how the Next of Kin process works in regards to the employer. I have read about the process and how it applies to the family members of the deceased, but how exactly would that apply to the employer side of things? Is there a way to access their...
  6. Next of Kin Data Release Information

Next of Kin Data Release Information: Good Morning!I was wondering how the Next of Kin process works in regards to the employer. I have read about the process and how it applies to the family members of the deceased, but how exactly would that apply to the employer side of things? Is there a way to access their...
  7. Can I use Windows 11 .5GB OneDrive for other than profile information?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use Windows 11 .5GB OneDrive for other than profile information?: What I want to do:Use the Windows 11 .5GB OneDrive for other than profile information. Configuration:- Windows 11 Pro- Local User Accounts - This isn't going to change- Online Account - I use to register software etc.Situation:I have a OneDrive folder that shows in Windows...
  8. Can I use Windows 11 .5GB OneDrive for other than profile information?

Can I use Windows 11 .5GB OneDrive for other than profile information?: What I want to do:Use the Windows 11 .5GB OneDrive for other than profile information. Configuration:- Windows 11 Pro- Local User Accounts - This isn't going to change- Online Account - I use to register software etc.Situation:I have a OneDrive folder that shows in Windows...
  9. Include system information.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Include system information.: hi, my windows 11 coudnt receive update for how many months, ill try to update and install but its error. someone help me? thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/include-system-information/8a51aa6a-f06c-4cf5-90b3-95e6ab78513c
  10. Include system information.

Include system information.: hi, my windows 11 coudnt receive update for how many months, ill try to update and install but its error. someone help me? thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/include-system-information/8a51aa6a-f06c-4cf5-90b3-95e6ab78513c