Windows 10: OS Installation software

Discus and support OS Installation software in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My hard drive became corrupted and unreadable , unbootable. Data recovery was unsuccessful, I'm installing a new HD in the laptop, I bought my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KathleenBlair, Oct 15, 2018.

1. OS Installation software

My hard drive became corrupted and unreadable , unbootable. Data recovery was unsuccessful, I'm installing a new HD in the laptop, I bought my laptop from one of your Microsoft stores. Issue is I wasn't provided any installation or backup discs/usb as used to be provided when you bought a system. I already paid for the OS and I want a way to reinstall it on the new hard drive. Please provide ASAP.

:)

KathleenBlair, Oct 15, 2018
  2. Depth Win User

Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Oct 15, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 15, 2018
  4. OS Installation software

little cat, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

OS Installation software

1. OS Installation software - Similar Threads - Installation software

2. Install failed. Please contact your software vendor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install failed. Please contact your software vendor.: Hello,I cannot access files on my One drive and I get the same message for all words documents: Install failed. Please contact your software vendor. I have deinstalled and installed again One Drive and restarted several times. Please help....
  3. Install failed. Please contact your software vendor.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install failed. Please contact your software vendor.: Hello,I cannot access files on my One drive and I get the same message for all words documents: Install failed. Please contact your software vendor. I have deinstalled and installed again One Drive and restarted several times. Please help....
  4. Is it possible to install Windows 8 onto a newer laptop to run software that requires this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to install Windows 8 onto a newer laptop to run software that requires this...: I need to run old software for some equipment that only seems compatible with Windows 8. Given this, I need have a laptop with Windows 11 that I would like to install Windows 8.1 onto - is this possible?...
  5. Is it possible to install Windows 8 onto a newer laptop to run software that requires this...

Is it possible to install Windows 8 onto a newer laptop to run software that requires this...: I need to run old software for some equipment that only seems compatible with Windows 8. Given this, I need have a laptop with Windows 11 that I would like to install Windows 8.1 onto - is this possible?...
  6. How to stop microsoft from installing bad software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop microsoft from installing bad software: So, I have a bunch of domain computers. Every week, Microsoft's update re-installs bloatware and some apps that simply break our machines.On top of that, Microsoft also removes drivers we NEED to do business.Every week, I have to remove the Microsoft replacement drivers, and...
  7. How to stop microsoft from installing bad software

How to stop microsoft from installing bad software: So, I have a bunch of domain computers. Every week, Microsoft's update re-installs bloatware and some apps that simply break our machines.On top of that, Microsoft also removes drivers we NEED to do business.Every week, I have to remove the Microsoft replacement drivers, and...
  8. Install failed. Please contact your software vendor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install failed. Please contact your software vendor.: Hi, i need help on how to install Microsoft store. it appears on my task bar but i am unable to open it and when i try to reinstall using PowerShell, they gave me a message saying "Install failed, Please contact your software vendor". I am also unable to give you the...
  9. Install failed. Please contact your software vendor.

Install failed. Please contact your software vendor.: Hi, i need help on how to install Microsoft store. it appears on my task bar but i am unable to open it and when i try to reinstall using PowerShell, they gave me a message saying "Install failed, Please contact your software vendor". I am also unable to give you the...
  10. Windows malicious software removal tool taking so much time to install on settings update.

Windows malicious software removal tool taking so much time to install on settings update.: In my settings the windows malicious removal tool update, I waited 20 minutes and the percentage of update installen is still 0%. The update is not happening and is stuck on only 0%....