Windows 10: OS Level mismatch

Discus and support OS Level mismatch in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/shockwaveriderz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hi1hg2/os_level_mismatch/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/shockwaveriderz, Jun 29, 2020.

1. OS Level mismatch

/u/shockwaveriderz, Jun 29, 2020

2. Regarding driver and application mismatch exception in java program

Hello sir,

I've just updated my os win 10 to build 10586.

O earlier build my programs were running fine, but when I run my java programs after updating os it is showing me exception "architecture mismatch between driver and application" . That exception was not generated on earlier build( 10240). Its a program
    of jdbc type 1 driver I wanted to run. I did follow all steps to connect to DB.

Hope you will give me suggestions soon.

Thank you!

akshaygotmare, Jun 29, 2020
  3. My User Folders are mismatched in Library

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the library folders are mismatched in Windows. We will help you.

Lets try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you do a system maintenance troubleshooter
    and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + X keys and Go to control panel.
    • Select system and maintenance.
    • There select troubleshooting.
    • In troubleshooting, go to system and security and select
      run maintenance task.
    • Select system maintenance and follow the
      on screen instructions.
    Step 2: I also suggest you to
    try creating a new user account and check if issue persists.

Click on the below link to check how to create new user account linking a Microsoft account in Windows 10

Microsoft Support link: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-microsoft-account

Note: Install all the pending updates after logging in to Microsoft account and check.

Keep us informed for any further queries. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 29, 2020
  4. OS Level mismatch

Audio Levels Mismatched

Recently I installed, then uninstalled, a sound enhancement app (from fxsound.com) containing a sound equalizer.

After deinstalling it, Windows sound is screwed up in that online sound sources (streaming, playing remote mp3's, etc.) is barely audible, while systems sounds and sounds from local applications seems fine. The annoyance is that I have to set volume at
    near 100 to hear the online stuff, and in this state other sounds blare.

I've deactivated and uninstalled the Realtek driver, then reinstalled it without effect. I've switch using the audio port on the back of the PC to the headphone jack, also to no effect.

I've fiddled with the "advanced sound" settings where you can locally set the volume levels of different applications, and this provides a one-time workaround. But the bottom line is the output from all sources (local and online) should be roughly at the
    same volume level, and they definitely are not.

Anyone have any non-catastrophic (i.e. reinstall Windows) suggestions for things to look at/try?

SaludoVencedores, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

OS Level mismatch

1. OS Level mismatch - Similar Threads - Level mismatch

2. My audio levels are resetting every time i sign in

in Windows 10 Customization
    My audio levels are resetting every time i sign in: After i reinstalled a clean version of windows 10 all my audio levels started to reset by itself. For example i use discord to communicate with my friends, i have a SteelSeries Arctic 5 headset so it has 2 outputs. 1 for game 1 for voice chatting. Both of the pre-selected...
  3. Item Level Targeting using OU for printers in GPP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Item Level Targeting using OU for printers in GPP: Hello, i wanted to configure printers mapping through GPO. i configured a policy added the shared printers in GPP and wanted to use the item level targeting as i have many printers across the region. we have a OU structure region wise like Parent OU will be APAC and...
  4. changing trust level in configuration file

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    changing trust level in configuration file: greetings; please how do I change the "trust level in the configuration file"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-trust-level-in-configuration-file/0553b3cf-5a64-41c5-8c21-0c0f766e4655
  5. Audio Levels Dropping

Audio Levels Dropping: My audio levels drop after two seconds to barely audible. I have restarted, ran the troubleshooter, scanned for problems, keeps telling me everything is fine. It seems to fix it for a minute, then the problem arises again. It doesn't matter what format/app/feed I use,...
  6. USB audio recording level too high

USB audio recording level too high: Hi, I am havinng problems with audio clipping when recording video from USB input. Even with Recording/ Line in/ Level set to 0, audio is too high. Running Win 10 Home with latest updates on a HP V104 i5 notebook will all latest audio & USB drivers. Have run both Windows and...
  7. Microphone level is automatically reset at PC startup?

Microphone level is automatically reset at PC startup?: Hello, everyone, here's the problem: Every time I boot my PC or start the Audacity program, my microphone level is reset. But not in the "Windows Sound Control Panel", I have to increase the level of my microphone every time (Rocker on the volume). I used Windows 10 and...
  8. Low, silent, muted recording input, level, volume on USB microphone in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Low, silent, muted recording input, level, volume on USB microphone in Windows 10: I have had a Microsoft Surface Pro v4 for several years, and I just reset it to factory settings and upgraded all the software to find out my the recording level on my Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920 was so low as to be inaudible in recordings. After lots of distractions and...
  9. Disk cloning NVMe drives - veteren level - best cloning software?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Disk cloning NVMe drives - veteren level - best cloning software?: I'm currently posting this from a relatively high end laptop with three SSDs in it. I know how to clone hard drives and have done so for years. As a consultant, I went out and bought a SATA cloning port and would image my boot drives all day long. I simply cannot tolerate the...
  10. Audio Levels Mismatched

Audio Levels Mismatched: Recently I installed, then uninstalled, a sound enhancement app (from fxsound.com) containing a sound equalizer. After deinstalling it, Windows sound is screwed up in that online sound sources (streaming, playing remote mp3's, etc.) is barely audible, while systems sounds...