Windows 10: OS Level mismatch

Discus and support OS Level mismatch in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/shockwaveriderz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hi1hg2/os_level_mismatch/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/shockwaveriderz, Jun 29, 2020.

1. OS Level mismatch

/u/shockwaveriderz, Jun 29, 2020

2. Regarding driver and application mismatch exception in java program

Hello sir,

I've just updated my os win 10 to build 10586.

O earlier build my programs were running fine, but when I run my java programs after updating os it is showing me exception "architecture mismatch between driver and application" . That exception was not generated on earlier build( 10240). Its a program
    of jdbc type 1 driver I wanted to run. I did follow all steps to connect to DB.

Hope you will give me suggestions soon.

Thank you!

akshaygotmare, Jun 29, 2020
  3. My User Folders are mismatched in Library

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the library folders are mismatched in Windows. We will help you.

Lets try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you do a system maintenance troubleshooter
    and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + X keys and Go to control panel.
    • Select system and maintenance.
    • There select troubleshooting.
    • In troubleshooting, go to system and security and select
      run maintenance task.
    • Select system maintenance and follow the
      on screen instructions.
    Step 2: I also suggest you to
    try creating a new user account and check if issue persists.

Click on the below link to check how to create new user account linking a Microsoft account in Windows 10

Microsoft Support link: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-microsoft-account

Note: Install all the pending updates after logging in to Microsoft account and check.

Keep us informed for any further queries. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 29, 2020
  4. OS Level mismatch

Audio Levels Mismatched

Recently I installed, then uninstalled, a sound enhancement app (from fxsound.com) containing a sound equalizer.

After deinstalling it, Windows sound is screwed up in that online sound sources (streaming, playing remote mp3's, etc.) is barely audible, while systems sounds and sounds from local applications seems fine. The annoyance is that I have to set volume at
    near 100 to hear the online stuff, and in this state other sounds blare.

I've deactivated and uninstalled the Realtek driver, then reinstalled it without effect. I've switch using the audio port on the back of the PC to the headphone jack, also to no effect.

I've fiddled with the "advanced sound" settings where you can locally set the volume levels of different applications, and this provides a one-time workaround. But the bottom line is the output from all sources (local and online) should be roughly at the
    same volume level, and they definitely are not.

Anyone have any non-catastrophic (i.e. reinstall Windows) suggestions for things to look at/try?

SaludoVencedores, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

OS Level mismatch

1. OS Level mismatch - Similar Threads - Level mismatch

2. battery backup native windows power management issues - "critical power level" forced at 98%

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    battery backup native windows power management issues - "critical power level" forced at 98%: I have a APC battery backup BR1500G us style with good fresh batteries. I use the built in windows power management but it started having a problem recently, no matter what the "critical battery level" is set to it will get to a state of "very low battery" at 98% and shutdown...
  3. battery backup native windows power management issues - "critical power level" forced at 98%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    battery backup native windows power management issues - "critical power level" forced at 98%: I have a APC battery backup BR1500G us style with good fresh batteries. I use the built in windows power management but it started having a problem recently, no matter what the "critical battery level" is set to it will get to a state of "very low battery" at 98% and shutdown...
  4. battery backup native windows power management issues - "critical power level" forced at 98%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. TextTwist 2 Game Keeps Resetting its Level, Round & Passes to Zero

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TextTwist 2 Game Keeps Resetting its Level, Round & Passes to Zero: Hi Microsoft friends, TextTwist 2 game on Windows 11 Pro build 23H2 resets it's Levels, Rounds and Passes to zero for some reason.What could be the solution GameHouse the publisher seems to be defunct by the way?The app that's on this Windows installation are:Windows Update...
  6. TextTwist 2 Game Keeps Resetting its Level, Round & Passes to Zero

TextTwist 2 Game Keeps Resetting its Level, Round & Passes to Zero: Hi Microsoft friends, TextTwist 2 game on Windows 11 Pro build 23H2 resets it's Levels, Rounds and Passes to zero for some reason.What could be the solution GameHouse the publisher seems to be defunct by the way?The app that's on this Windows installation are:Windows Update...
  7. Error d3d11 compatible cpu feature level 11.0 shader model 5.0 is required to run this engine

Error d3d11 compatible cpu feature level 11.0 shader model 5.0 is required to run this engine: My pc has intel i5 19045 version and i cant play valorant because of the error message. any tips? i also updated everything up-to-date so what's the problem here?...
  8. Game Bar and Bluetooth Battery Level Mismatch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar and Bluetooth Battery Level Mismatch: I bought an Xbox controller specifically for PC gaming a year or two ago, and I've recently noticed an issue with using the Game Bar. While it is nice to have the battery level there, it seems to be inaccurate. I had my controller plugged in to charge for a few hours, and on...
  9. Game Bar and Bluetooth Battery Level Mismatch

Game Bar and Bluetooth Battery Level Mismatch: I bought an Xbox controller specifically for PC gaming a year or two ago, and I've recently noticed an issue with using the Game Bar. While it is nice to have the battery level there, it seems to be inaccurate. I had my controller plugged in to charge for a few hours, and on...
  10. Audio Levels Mismatched

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Levels Mismatched: Recently I installed, then uninstalled, a sound enhancement app (from fxsound.com) containing a sound equalizer. After deinstalling it, Windows sound is screwed up in that online sound sources (streaming, playing remote mp3's, etc.) is barely audible, while systems sounds...