Windows 10: OS Requirements for M365 Business Premium

Discus and support OS Requirements for M365 Business Premium in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; If I am understanding what I have read, I need at least a Windows 10 Pro license for M365 Business Premium to work. One article I read said that by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Luke Dotterer, May 20, 2022.

1. OS Requirements for M365 Business Premium

If I am understanding what I have read, I need at least a Windows 10 Pro license for M365 Business Premium to work. One article I read said that by purchasing M365 Premium I could upgrade from 7 Pro or 8 Pro for free. If I have a Windows 10 Home version and purchased M365 Business Premium could I upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for free?

:)

Luke Dotterer, May 20, 2022

2. M365 Enteprise - Is an underlying OEM OS required in order to deploy Windows on to laptops using M365

M365 Business and M365 Enterprise are the only ones but the requirements are the same as enterprise

Neftali Ramirez, May 20, 2022
  3. M365 Enteprise - Is an underlying OEM OS required in order to deploy Windows on to laptops using M365

Hi,

Thank you - although I'm still unsure. Is the Windows that comes with M365 an upgrade license, or is it a stand alone OS that can be deployed on to a 'bare' machine with no OEM OS.

thanks

Joe

Joe Milnes, May 20, 2022
  4. OS Requirements for M365 Business Premium

M365 Enteprise - Is an underlying OEM OS required in order to deploy Windows on to laptops using M365

thank you - are there any versions of M365 that included a full standalone OS licenses - or are they all upgrade licenses?

Regards

Joe

Joe Milnes, May 20, 2022
Thema:

OS Requirements for M365 Business Premium

1. OS Requirements for M365 Business Premium - Similar Threads - Requirements M365 Business

2. I want to switch my M365 subcription from Personal to instead use my M365 Business Premium...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to switch my M365 subcription from Personal to instead use my M365 Business Premium...: When I set-up Win11, it was configured as Home mistakenly by the OEM, so I set-up with my MSA. I then activated Win11 Pro. It's not letting me change from my personal M365 account to my work M365 Business Premium or whatever the new name is account ... how do i do that?...
  3. I want to switch my M365 subcription from Personal to instead use my M365 Business Premium...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to switch my M365 subcription from Personal to instead use my M365 Business Premium...: When I set-up Win11, it was configured as Home mistakenly by the OEM, so I set-up with my MSA. I then activated Win11 Pro. It's not letting me change from my personal M365 account to my work M365 Business Premium or whatever the new name is account ... how do i do that?...
  4. OS Requirements for M365 Business Premium

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OS Requirements for M365 Business Premium: If I am understanding what I have read, I need at least a Windows 10 Pro license for M365 Business Premium to work. One article I read said that by purchasing M365 Premium I could upgrade from 7 Pro or 8 Pro for free. If I have a Windows 10 Home version and purchased M365...
  5. OS Requirements for M365 Business Premium

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OS Requirements for M365 Business Premium: If I am understanding what I have read, I need at least a Windows 10 Pro license for M365 Business Premium to work. One article I read said that by purchasing M365 Premium I could upgrade from 7 Pro or 8 Pro for free. If I have a Windows 10 Home version and purchased M365...
  6. Windows 10 Home & M365 Business Premium

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home & M365 Business Premium: I am working with a client that has Windows 10 Home. We are recommending M365 Business Premium. We understand the M365 Business Premium license would permit upgrading Windows 7 Pro or 8/8.1 Pro systems to Windows 10 Pro. But what about Windows 10 Home? Can this also be...
  7. 0x8007007B Microsoft 365 Business Premium

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    0x8007007B Microsoft 365 Business Premium: Hello, Our company purchased several Microsoft 365 Business Premium licenses in December 2020, we cannot fully use them because they do not activate windows 10 business. Upon activation, we receive the following error: "We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't...
  8. Does M365 Business standard includes windows 10 pro?

Does M365 Business standard includes windows 10 pro?: We have a customer who has 150 users and they are looking for a cost effective licensing method. They prefer to have their office installed , which is office 2019 pro and windows 10 pro, however this is very costly. We planned to suggest them M365 Business standard. does it...
  9. M365 Enteprise - Is an underlying OEM OS required in order to deploy Windows on to laptops...

M365 Enteprise - Is an underlying OEM OS required in order to deploy Windows on to laptops...: Hi I'd like to get clarification on the below point if possible. A customer is looking to deploy Windows 10 Enterprise on to machines using the M365 package. the question is do they need an underlying Microsoft OEM OS on the laptops in order to deploy Windows 10, or...
  10. Access now included in Office 365 Business and Business Premium

in Windows 10 News
    Access now included in Office 365 Business and Business Premium: As businesses of all sizes come to realize the value of data analytics to inform decision-making, many are also discovering the need for database solutions like Microsoft Access to help collect, organize and share data, as well as create reports that deliver valuable...