Windows 10: OS restarts for no reason

Discus and support OS restarts for no reason in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; What are stop code errors that cause a restart oft he OS?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by wrecked(2), Feb 6, 2019.

1. OS restarts for no reason

What are stop code errors that cause a restart oft he OS?

:)

wrecked(2), Feb 6, 2019
  2. little cat, Feb 6, 2019
  3. Blogger Compiles List of 50 Reasons to Switch to Mac OS X

Somebody took the time and effort to write a fairly neutral list of reasons why people should switch from any Microsoft operating system to Mac OS X. The full list is available at the source link, but I think you might be interested in what made the top five.
    Source: Some Blog on the Interweb

zekrahminator, Feb 6, 2019
  4. OS restarts for no reason

PC restarts for no reason

The model is the M11BB from ASUS computer brand, and there is no error screen of any sort it just restarts the pc for no reason, sometimes even when im just browsing. Also i have not installed any third party security software, only security software installed
    was from the pc factory build, wich is Mcafee anti virus. I also did the steps you provided to the answer of my problem and nothing was wrong (windows button + x), and diag tools on the os, and also no problem found.

Paulo Carvalho_069, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

OS restarts for no reason

1. OS restarts for no reason - Similar Threads - restarts reason

2. Hi, my system got restarted for no reason and it gave a blue screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, my system got restarted for no reason and it gave a blue screen.: with the stop code:; IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL what can be the cause of it?I am attaching the minidump here is the link: 041124-20093-01.dmp, please let me know, if anyone finds anything....
  3. Hi, my system got restarted for no reason and it gave a blue screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, my system got restarted for no reason and it gave a blue screen.: with the stop code:; IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL what can be the cause of it?I am attaching the minidump here is the link: 041124-20093-01.dmp, please let me know, if anyone finds anything....
  4. Hi, my system got restarted for no reason and it gave a blue screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. For some reason, after restarting my computer I lost my windows 10 and now it says that I...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    For some reason, after restarting my computer I lost my windows 10 and now it says that I...: I have tried things like troubleshooting or resetting and trying to log into the account called admin but I've tried all of the passwords on the computer from all accounts....
  6. My HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15-ee1xxx keeps restarting randomly. Computer Restarted, Reason...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15-ee1xxx keeps restarting randomly. Computer Restarted, Reason...: Hello, My HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15-ee1xxx keeps rebooting randomly with the below 2 error codes from the event viewer or CMD prompt. see Below.I have already ran the HP PC Hardware Diagnostics and the hardware all passes the tests. I am using Windows 11.I am also getting...
  7. My HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15-ee1xxx keeps restarting randomly. Computer Restarted, Reason...

My HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15-ee1xxx keeps restarting randomly. Computer Restarted, Reason...: Hello, My HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15-ee1xxx keeps rebooting randomly with the below 2 error codes from the event viewer or CMD prompt. see Below.I have already ran the HP PC Hardware Diagnostics and the hardware all passes the tests. I am using Windows 11.I am also getting...
  8. Screen blacking out and forcing laptop to restart randomly for no reason.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen blacking out and forcing laptop to restart randomly for no reason.: Ever since I got my new laptop, I've had trouble with it as it randomy blacks out and restarts for no apparent reason. I don't know how to troubleshoot this error as the MyAsus BSOD and Driver Error troubleshooters both failed to find any problem with my laptop. Windows' Blue...
  9. Screen blacking out and forcing laptop to restart randomly for no reason.

Screen blacking out and forcing laptop to restart randomly for no reason.: Ever since I got my new laptop, I've had trouble with it as it randomy blacks out and restarts for no apparent reason. I don't know how to troubleshoot this error as the MyAsus BSOD and Driver Error troubleshooters both failed to find any problem with my laptop. Windows' Blue...
  10. Sudden restart with unknown reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden restart with unknown reason: My new laptop suddenly restarts after like 15-30 mins of playing a game with no BSOD, I did a hardware scan and everything was okay.My laptop also doesn't heat up while playing and I did the chkdsk and sfc /scannow commands and everything was okay.My drivers are also up to...