Windows 10: Os suddenly gone..It say no Bootable Device

Discus and support Os suddenly gone..It say no Bootable Device in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just start my laptop..When i start my laptop said no bootable device..It happen when i just update my windows 10..im scare that all my important work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TofuGuy, Apr 23, 2020.

1. TofuGuy Win User

Os suddenly gone..It say no Bootable Device

I just start my laptop..When i start my laptop said no bootable device..It happen when i just update my windows 10..im scare that all my important work missing...Is there anyway to fix this..Thanks .

:)

TofuGuy, Apr 23, 2020
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Apr 23, 2020
  3. jumanji Win User
    External HDD visable but suddenly gone unreadable

Continuing .....

Note: The disk I am using for the screenshots is 750GB. Your source disk should show as 3000GB with sector size = 512 which we will be changing to 4096.

On the fifth screen you posted

Os suddenly gone..It say no Bootable Device [​IMG]

If your only partition is shown and you get " Structure OK, blah ...blah....", highlight that partition and press P (Shift+ P ) (Capital P) to list the files. Post a screenshot.

If your files are listed, you can select those and copy to your 2TB Destination disk into the Recovery folder . If that drive letter is say I: then your destination to copy the files will be Directory I: \ Recovery ( Replace I with the actual drive letter of your 2TB Destination drive you noted in the second screen)

How to copy files listed by TestDisk:

Please read my post #28 here https://www.sevenforums.com/hardware...ml#post2395385
    (Note:Screenshot 5 onwards where the files are listed applies here. Ignore the first four screenshots in that post.)

At any point during the recovery process, if you have any doubts, post a screenshot and ask for clarification.

jumanji, Apr 23, 2020
  4. scottsm15 Win User

bluetooth suddenly gone

I have windows 10 on an hp laptop and suddenly my bluetooth is gone it shows up in hidden devices drivers are there but it says the hardware is disconnected code 45

scottsm15, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Os suddenly gone..It say no Bootable Device - Similar Threads - suddenly gone Bootable

2. My PC is saying No bootable device found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My PC is saying No bootable device found: My PC is saying No bootable device found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-saying-no-bootable-device-found/de09f0e9-0ae3-4bbf-99d0-d4dae47dbf4b
  3. My PC is saying No bootable device found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is saying No bootable device found: My PC is saying No bootable device found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-saying-no-bootable-device-found/de09f0e9-0ae3-4bbf-99d0-d4dae47dbf4b
  4. My PC is saying No bootable device found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My PC crashed and restarted saying no bootable device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC crashed and restarted saying no bootable device: Hello i have an issue with my windows laptop. Currently it keeps on crashing where it gives me a blue screen with a sad face on it and a QR code. Then when it restarted it shows me no bootable device with a hard disk picture on it. So is there any possible way for me to fix...
  6. My PC crashed and restarted saying no bootable device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC crashed and restarted saying no bootable device: Hello i have an issue with my windows laptop. Currently it keeps on crashing where it gives me a blue screen with a sad face on it and a QR code. Then when it restarted it shows me no bootable device with a hard disk picture on it. So is there any possible way for me to fix...
  7. No bootable OS 3FO

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No bootable OS 3FO: My laptop suddenly crashed in the middle of a game and gave a BSOD. Upon rebooting it says that no bootable os found. 2 hours prior to this i booted to an older harddrive with an external hdd enclosure by changing uefi settings. However I made sure to revert UEFI settings...
  8. SSD Suddenly not Bootable?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    SSD Suddenly not Bootable?: I've been running windows 10 from a 240GB kingdom A400 SSD without issue. This morning the PC had rebooted but couldn't find a dive to boot from. I moved in another drive (already had windows installed), and it booted without issue. I could still read my old windows drive...
  9. no bootable device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    no bootable device: Hello I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 after a few months, i then migrated to an ssd... everything was fine for a year but now it is saying no bootable device, i cannot retrive my product key or digital id. the os is still on the ssd i have tried recover keys but no...
  10. "No bootable device"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "No bootable device": Hello everyone, I have a problem with my computer not starting. Not being very knowledgable about technology, I would like to ask if there is any way I can still fix it. Since the language on my computer is not English, I hope I translated everything correctly in the...