Windows 10: Os system

Discus and support Os system in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I bought a supersonic 10.1 tablet and it is in recovery mode and need to know what is to restart to get it working again?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by hbaker3623, Sep 17, 2021.

1. Os system

I bought a supersonic 10.1 tablet and it is in recovery mode and need to know what is to restart to get it working again?

:)

hbaker3623, Sep 17, 2021

2. How do I change the OS?

Hi Jim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

I would suggest you to check in the system configuration if the OS is detected.

Follow the steps to check.

• Type in the search bar “System configuration”.
    • Click on the boot option.

Check if the OS is detected in the boot option.

Please provide us with the above information to help you better.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Sep 17, 2021
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Sep 17, 2021
  4. DrPepper Win User

Os system

Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, Sep 17, 2021
Thema:

Os system

1. Os system - Similar Threads - system

2. Google Chrome won't install after system restore .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Chrome won't install after system restore .: Hello. I have Windows 10 and my default browser was Google Chrome. There was some issue with my computer so i did a system restore. After system restore, clicking Google Chrome icon fails to open chrome. Now, i'm trying to re-install Chrome using first Edge and then Firefox...
  3. Google Chrome won't install after system restore .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Chrome won't install after system restore .: Hello. I have Windows 10 and my default browser was Google Chrome. There was some issue with my computer so i did a system restore. After system restore, clicking Google Chrome icon fails to open chrome. Now, i'm trying to re-install Chrome using first Edge and then Firefox...
  4. Google Chrome won't install after system restore .

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Kernal General Event ID1 system has changed the time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernal General Event ID1 system has changed the time: Hello All, I recently got an Issue on my system ''The system time has changed to 2024-03-31T22:15:12.5000000Z from 2024-03-31T21:15:02 570579600Z'' I am trying to find what was the reason that the time went ahead. I am using windows 7 operating system. Any suggestions might...
  6. Kernal General Event ID1 system has changed the time

Kernal General Event ID1 system has changed the time: Hello All, I recently got an Issue on my system ''The system time has changed to 2024-03-31T22:15:12.5000000Z from 2024-03-31T21:15:02 570579600Z'' I am trying to find what was the reason that the time went ahead. I am using windows 7 operating system. Any suggestions might...
  7. "The system cannot find the drive specified." uninst.000.exe missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "The system cannot find the drive specified." uninst.000.exe missing: I can see a dark souls 3 program taking space in my programs list but when i try to uninstall it the uninstaller is missing. When i try to find file path its in a drive that is not in my pc. how do i fix this and remove the program? i had to abruptly end the installation...
  8. "The system cannot find the drive specified." uninst.000.exe missing

"The system cannot find the drive specified." uninst.000.exe missing: I can see a dark souls 3 program taking space in my programs list but when i try to uninstall it the uninstaller is missing. When i try to find file path its in a drive that is not in my pc. how do i fix this and remove the program? i had to abruptly end the installation...
  9. Why did my windows file system get corrupted?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did my windows file system get corrupted?: Hi, my windows file system got corrupted when an update happened, and it was filled up. Luckily I have a clone but still if I had not had that I would have lost a lot of files. Is Microsoft planning to fix this....
  10. Why did my windows file system get corrupted?

Why did my windows file system get corrupted?: Hi, my windows file system got corrupted when an update happened, and it was filled up. Luckily I have a clone but still if I had not had that I would have lost a lot of files. Is Microsoft planning to fix this....