Windows 10: Os Types

Discus and support Os Types in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, i have a question about my os type I have a windows 10 which its a 64 bit but my os is x86, limiting me from installing anything, so i want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Fortress. J, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Os Types

Hi, i have a question about my os type

I have a windows 10 which its a 64 bit but my os is x86, limiting me from installing anything, so i want to know if there is a free way to go from x86 to 64 bit. Thanks

:)

Fortress. J, Jul 22, 2018

2. How do I change the OS?

Hi Jim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

I would suggest you to check in the system configuration if the OS is detected.

Follow the steps to check.

• Type in the search bar “System configuration”.
    • Click on the boot option.

Check if the OS is detected in the boot option.

Please provide us with the above information to help you better.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Jul 22, 2018
  3. DrPepper Win User
    Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, Jul 22, 2018
  4. Os Types

Cortana search box - type request

Hi Richard,

To better assist you, please clarify the following:

• What steps have you taken so far?
    • did you receive and error message?

I would suggest you to run System File Checker. its a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restored corrupted files. Follow the steps below:

• Press Win + R on the keyboard
    • Type CMD the hit OK
    • Type: sfc/scannow at the Command Prompt.

Let us know how it goes.

Renaldo cru, Jul 22, 2018
Thema:

Os Types

1. Os Types - Similar Threads - Types

2. We are using windows 11 on a PC. When we try to type a 16 digit number into a cell, the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We are using windows 11 on a PC. When we try to type a 16 digit number into a cell, the...: When we try to type a 16 digit number into a cell in excel, the last digit always changes to a zero. If we type a 15 digit number into a cell the number stays as typed. If we type a 17 digit number the last two digits change to 00....
  3. We are using windows 11 on a PC. When we try to type a 16 digit number into a cell, the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We are using windows 11 on a PC. When we try to type a 16 digit number into a cell, the...: When we try to type a 16 digit number into a cell in excel, the last digit always changes to a zero. If we type a 15 digit number into a cell the number stays as typed. If we type a 17 digit number the last two digits change to 00....
  4. I have never seen this type of shortcut. Have you? It opens a weird menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have never seen this type of shortcut. Have you? It opens a weird menu: I can't screenshot it as every time I try, it clicks out. The shortcut is Windows key + Shift + ? or / (Basically the question mark button on your keyboard). It basically shows you all the options to control the PC without a mouse. I thought it was really cool. I never saw...
  5. Cannot type into sticky notes unless using ALT Ascii

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot type into sticky notes unless using ALT Ascii: For some reason, I cannot use the keyboard QWERTY keys to type into sticky notes.The Enter key does work though.The only way, which is cumbersome, is to use the ALT and three number ASCII code to enter text.Or, copy and paste from another program.This bug has been around for...
  6. Cannot type into sticky notes unless using ALT Ascii

Cannot type into sticky notes unless using ALT Ascii: For some reason, I cannot use the keyboard QWERTY keys to type into sticky notes.The Enter key does work though.The only way, which is cumbersome, is to use the ALT and three number ASCII code to enter text.Or, copy and paste from another program.This bug has been around for...
  7. On startup I cannot type in any Microsoft field/section start, windows, control panel etc...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On startup I cannot type in any Microsoft field/section start, windows, control panel etc...: I've been having the issue over the last week or so. Whenever Windows starts up, I cannot type in any Microsoft section/field like the search bar/control panel etc until the keyboard layout loads in the taskbar eg. ENG US.I can type in any other non-Microsoft program like...
  8. On startup I cannot type in any Microsoft field/section start, windows, control panel etc...

On startup I cannot type in any Microsoft field/section start, windows, control panel etc...: I've been having the issue over the last week or so. Whenever Windows starts up, I cannot type in any Microsoft section/field like the search bar/control panel etc until the keyboard layout loads in the taskbar eg. ENG US.I can type in any other non-Microsoft program like...
  9. Not able to click on Type here to search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to click on Type here to search: Its been about 3 months and i have still not been able to type in the Type here to search box. For some reason i cannot click on Type here to search. This is a problem because i want to update my audio drivers by using device manager. please somebody help me resolve this...
  10. Not able to click on Type here to search

Not able to click on Type here to search: Its been about 3 months and i have still not been able to type in the Type here to search box. For some reason i cannot click on Type here to search. This is a problem because i want to update my audio drivers by using device manager. please somebody help me resolve this...