Windows 10: OS unstability immediatly when installed

Discus and support OS unstability immediatly when installed in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone, my OS has been unstable since the first day i installed win10 (months ago) when changing my XPS motherboard. First of all, this isnt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by fabiencoret, Sep 23, 2019.

1. OS unstability immediatly when installed

Hi everyone,

my OS has been unstable since the first day i installed win10 (months ago) when changing my XPS motherboard.

First of all, this isnt hardware related. Its windows and windows only that crashes.

I installed win10 with a version that DELL's delivered. It crashed during the first day. I reinstalled the OS two times without any success.

The symptoms section is pretty simple. There are none. The system is suddenly slowdown for 1 to 2 seconds then freezes and crashes.

The BSOD stays there until the battery is out of charge. No LOGS are collected. It stay at 0% the whole time.

The crashes are random. Some days i get none, sometimes i get 2 in less than 2 hours.

Approximately i get between 2-3 per day. Most of the time the crashes occurs relatively close to each other. Windows can crash whether my pc is hot or not. So temperatures isn't an issue.

I did every single thing recommended :

• Update Windows
    • Update Drivers
    • Check for viruses (just in case since time went by) / Change of Antivirus from Avast to Antivira.
    • Check for faulty Ram (memory diagnostic tool)
    • Check hard disk integrity with CHKDSK
    • Check for corrupted files (SFC scans)
    • Repair System Image (DISM : check, scan, restore)
    • Checked Event Viewer to look for important warnings and errors

Microsoft Version : Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362

I have a terrible internet connection thus i can't reinstall everything and pay a full windows license only for a "just do it".

Right now i am looking for either advices or a way to get some logs to know the origin of the crashes. The event viewer can't provide any help so far. Nothing wrong going on here.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Fabien.

:)

fabiencoret, Sep 23, 2019
  2. Depth Win User

Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Sep 23, 2019
  3. little cat, Sep 23, 2019
  4. OS unstability immediatly when installed

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 23, 2019
Thema:

OS unstability immediatly when installed

1. OS unstability immediatly when installed - Similar Threads - unstability immediatly installed

2. Error message when installing OS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error message when installing OS: I have this old Dell Inspiron that runs Windows 10, and it can barely run it. Since I didn't have anything better to do with it, I decided to change the OS. I downloaded the MacOS Snow Leopard ISO from Internet Archive, divided it using PineTools, and uploaded it to a FAT32...
  3. Error message when installing OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message when installing OS: I have this old Dell Inspiron that runs Windows 10, and it can barely run it. Since I didn't have anything better to do with it, I decided to change the OS. I downloaded the MacOS Snow Leopard ISO from Internet Archive, divided it using PineTools, and uploaded it to a FAT32...
  4. Error message when installing OS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. my apps open and then close immediatly

my apps open and then close immediatly: Every time I try and open Epic Games, Spotify, Discord Brave browser etc... it opens but for around 10 seconds and then it closes leaving no trace. My friend did this and won't tell my how to undo it. I'm assuming its firewall but I'm not sure how that works. I don't know...
  6. When installing Lenovo firmware boot becomes unstable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When installing Lenovo firmware boot becomes unstable: I have two optional firmware, every time I try to install them, the boot becomes unstable with long waiting time message saying "wait while we install system update". I already let the system from one day to the other, but nothing happens. Besides, it looks like there is...
  7. When installing Lenovo firmware boot becomes unstable

When installing Lenovo firmware boot becomes unstable: I have two optional firmware, every time I try to install them, the boot becomes unstable with long waiting time message saying "wait while we install system update". I already let the system from one day to the other, but nothing happens. Besides, it looks like there is...
  8. unstable os

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unstable os: Why do people continue to tolerate an unstable operating system? Why have I not switched to Apple yet? Twenty years of crashes XP is the exception, I'm never buying a Windows machine again. This is BS. You can't blame it on non Microsoft software, because the same...
  9. Windows is unstable. Like really unstable.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows is unstable. Like really unstable.: Hello. I have Windblows 10 and oh man, this is really unstable. I installed it 2-3 weeks ago. It worked as expected. Then, on the last friday September 18 it gave me the first BSOD PFN_LIST_CORRUPT. After that, it started giving me Blue screens often. I had like 3-4 BSODs...
  10. Can't install OS! Reboot when launching installation!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't install OS! Reboot when launching installation!: Hello, I have been trying for hours to install windows 10 home on my newly built PC but i can't because there is a problem. I bought the usb version since i don't have an optical drive bay. The problem: I can start the setup, but when i launch the installation my...