Windows 10: OS version change

Discus and support OS version change in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a licensed copy of Windows 10 Home Single Language. In re installation of OS I have installed Windows 10 Home by mistake. Now how to change my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by NikiJosh10, Jul 20, 2020.

1. OS version change

I have a licensed copy of Windows 10 Home Single Language. In re installation of OS I have installed Windows 10 Home by mistake. Now how to change my OS from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Home Single Language. Also how to activate my OS as I do not have a product key of my licensed copy. Can anyone help me?

:)

NikiJosh10, Jul 20, 2020
  2. DrPepper Win User

Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, Jul 20, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 20, 2020
  4. OS version change

How do I change the OS?

Hi Jim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

I would suggest you to check in the system configuration if the OS is detected.

Follow the steps to check.

• Type in the search bar “System configuration”.
    • Click on the boot option.

Check if the OS is detected in the boot option.

Please provide us with the above information to help you better.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

OS version change

1. OS version change - Similar Threads - version change

2. we make changes in hardware, new window of different version installed , in microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    we make changes in hardware, new window of different version installed , in microsoft...: we make changes in hardware as we insert a ssd in computer and a new window of different version installed on ssd, now both windows shown in microsoft account but i want my old window in my pc, please help me how can i solve this problem...
  3. we make changes in hardware, new window of different version installed , in microsoft...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    we make changes in hardware, new window of different version installed , in microsoft...: we make changes in hardware as we insert a ssd in computer and a new window of different version installed on ssd, now both windows shown in microsoft account but i want my old window in my pc, please help me how can i solve this problem...
  4. Change Pro version to Home without buying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Pro version to Home without buying: Hi! I have windows 11 pro. But I want windows 11 home. Can I change my pro key to a home key? I don't care about the price difference. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-pro-version-to-home-without-buying/8972d771-2eaa-4159-9229-2ce2352abdef
  5. Change Pro version to Home without buying

Change Pro version to Home without buying: Hi! I have windows 11 pro. But I want windows 11 home. Can I change my pro key to a home key? I don't care about the price difference. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-pro-version-to-home-without-buying/8972d771-2eaa-4159-9229-2ce2352abdef
  6. This makes chaos not consistency - Why does microsoft change other company driver version...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This makes chaos not consistency - Why does microsoft change other company driver version...: I just learned that microsoft displays their own made up driver version number for amd drivers.This seems counterintuitive to making a consistent and more simplistic world. I am sure amd driver version numbers are unique for each operating system they are run on, and the...
  7. This makes chaos not consistency - Why does microsoft change other company driver version...

This makes chaos not consistency - Why does microsoft change other company driver version...: I just learned that microsoft displays their own made up driver version number for amd drivers.This seems counterintuitive to making a consistent and more simplistic world. I am sure amd driver version numbers are unique for each operating system they are run on, and the...
  8. This makes chaos not consistency - Why does microsoft change other company driver version...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Changing in my Window version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing in my Window version: Hey guys;I need your help, my father's computer had had the license of Window 11 Home edition. I had installed and activated the code for him 9 month ago. But 2 month ago, when he used the computer as usual, the screen appear the words 'activate window', he asked me to check...
  10. Changing in my Window version

Changing in my Window version: Hey guys;I need your help, my father's computer had had the license of Window 11 Home edition. I had installed and activated the code for him 9 month ago. But 2 month ago, when he used the computer as usual, the screen appear the words 'activate window', he asked me to check...