Windows 10: OS Windows 10. Download and Install iCloud Fails

Discus and support OS Windows 10. Download and Install iCloud Fails in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; There is a problem with this windows installer package. A program run as part of the setup did not finish as expected. Contact your support personnel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CarlBongaerts, Nov 19, 2018.

1. OS Windows 10. Download and Install iCloud Fails

There is a problem with this windows installer package.
    A program run as part of the setup did not finish as
    expected. Contact your support personnel or package vendor.

:)

CarlBongaerts, Nov 19, 2018
  2. Roohi_Taj Win User

Windows and Icloud Mail etc: Failing to initialise

Hi
    TomParkinson2

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Could you please help me with the below questions:

1. Are you aware of making any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    2. Do you receive any error message when the spinner stops?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Uninstall iCloud application.

I would suggest you to Sign out from the iCloud account from the app, then uninstall the application.

1. Press Windows
      and R key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Type appwiz.cpl and hit enter.
    3. Select the iCloud application and click on Uninstall.

Method 2: Reinstall iCloud application.

Step 1:

I would suggest you toDownload
    the latest version of iCloud

from the apple website. Follow the Onscreen instructions and install the application. For more information, check the article on
    Set up and use iCloud for Windows.

Step 2:

Once the installation is completed, tap on the Windows key on your keyboard, search for ICloud app. Right click on the app and click on
    Pin to taskbar.

If you are using Surface PC, I would suggest you to follow steps mentioned in the Microsoft article about
    Using Surface with iPhone, iCloud,
    and iTunes.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Nov 19, 2018
  3. JLycurgus Win User
    Download of iCloud for Windows 10 failed upon install!

I have never used the community before for something like this, but it goes.

Like the subject line above states, the download of iCloud for Windows 10 would not install.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

What can I do from here?

JLycurgus, Nov 19, 2018
  4. tiyokiyo Win User

OS Windows 10. Download and Install iCloud Fails

Download of iCloud for Windows 10 failed upon install!

tiyokiyo, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

OS Windows 10. Download and Install iCloud Fails

1. OS Windows 10. Download and Install iCloud Fails - Similar Threads - Download Install iCloud

2. KB5034441 failed to download / install in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5034441 failed to download / install in Windows 10: Hi,Would someone could help to fix this issue please. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kb5034441-failed-to-download-install-in-windows-10/b5b0ad44-79ab-40aa-b9f4-411d6a5ebb0e
  3. KB5034441 failed to download / install in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KB5034441 failed to download / install in Windows 10: Hi,Would someone could help to fix this issue please. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kb5034441-failed-to-download-install-in-windows-10/b5b0ad44-79ab-40aa-b9f4-411d6a5ebb0e
  4. KB5034441 failed to download / install in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. icloud download for windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    icloud download for windows 10: Hello,I am trying to download iCloud for windows but when I try nothing happens.I am an administrator on my PC and signed into my Microsoft account. When I click download from Microsoft it keeps trying to take me to the Microsoft store which I also cannot seem to get...
  6. icloud download for windows 10

icloud download for windows 10: Hello,I am trying to download iCloud for windows but when I try nothing happens.I am an administrator on my PC and signed into my Microsoft account. When I click download from Microsoft it keeps trying to take me to the Microsoft store which I also cannot seem to get...
  7. Windows 10 installation failure - 'The installation failed in the SAFE-OS phase with an...

Windows 10 installation failure - 'The installation failed in the SAFE-OS phase with an...: I've purchased Windows 10 and have tried numerous times to install it and it keeps failing. I checked the system requirements prior to purchasing so know these are OK.I have tried installing any updates and disabling my anti virus software.The message it gives when...
  8. Trying to download/install iCloud for Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Trying to download/install iCloud for Windows 10: Hi, I'm trying to download and install iCloud for Windows 10. The Microsoft store is telling me that I own this app, so cannot install it - but I haven't downloaded it before to my memory, and can't find it saved or installed anywhere on my PC. Has anyone had this issue, or...
  9. iCloud download on Window i10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    iCloud download on Window i10: I want to download iCloud on my Window 10 PC. I am getting an error massage; There is a problem with this window installer package. A program run as a part of setup did not finish as expected. My window has the latest update. What is the problem?...
  10. Windows 10 failing to install downloaded programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 failing to install downloaded programs: Hello, I have and Acer XC-780 running Version 10.0.15063 Build 15063 Every program (notepad++, Chrome etc) that I download and try to install I either get referenced memory problem. This also impacts OneDriveSetup [ATTACH] Have tried everything Local admin...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. C:/ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\StartMenu\Programs\iCloud\iCloud/lnk

2. upgrade icloud windows 10 failed

3. icloud for windows 7.15 fails to install

4. icloud for windows fails to install cites existing file,
  5. icloud fails to install on windows 10,
  6. reinstall icloud fails,
  7. install fails windows 10 icloud,
  8. install icloud for windows 10 fail,
  9. icloud for windows installation error,
  10. will windows 10 download and install if icloud is installed,
  11. a windows installed failed when downloading icloud