Windows 10: OSD's dont show up in some of the games

Discus and support OSD's dont show up in some of the games in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Problem is simple volume OSD and all kinds of OSD dont show up (Msi Afterburner) can you help me ? submitted by /u/MichaelCorleone21 [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MichaelCorleone21, Jun 22, 2020.

1. OSD's dont show up in some of the games

Problem is simple volume OSD and all kinds of OSD dont show up (Msi Afterburner) can you help me ?

submitted by /u/MichaelCorleone21
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MichaelCorleone21, Jun 22, 2020

2. [Windows 10] Airplane mode OSD won't show up after reboot

I have a notebook has a Airplane mode hot key (Fn++F2). It works fine on Windows 8/8.1: when the key pressed, there is a Airplane mode on/off OSD show up at top-left corner and Wi-Fi/Bluetooth are turned
    off accordingly.

On Windows 10, however, OSD won't show up until I press other keys like Volume Up, Down or Mute, after that, the Airplane mode OSD works just fine. (Airplane mode function always work, the problem is no
    OSD)

Steps to reproduce:

1. Reboot system

2. Press Airplane mode hot key (problem: no OSD)

3. Press Volume up hot key (volume OSD show up at top-left corner)

4. Press Airplane mode hot key again (Airplane mode OSD shows up)

Follow above steps, you can 100% reproduce the problem.

- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 10240 (other insider preview has same problem)

Sam Tsai (I3D), Jun 22, 2020
  3. Brightness OSD

My screen brightness OSD is a permanent feature on my screen - any suggestions on how to make is disappear!?

I'm running 10 on a Surface

JennieAdlam, Jun 22, 2020
  4. Lint19 Win User

OSD's dont show up in some of the games

Volume OSD icon doesn't show up while gaming

Yep, that's basically it. Was following someones instructions on how to increase FPS and disabled some windows feature. Now the volume OSD icon doesn't show up if I'm playing a game. any game. but I need it...
    Do you guys know how to get it back?

Lint19, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

OSD's dont show up in some of the games

1. OSD's dont show up in some of the games - Similar Threads - OSD's dont show

2. some games dont launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some games dont launch: hi so some of my games dont launch on windows 11 for me like call of duty bo3 and sometimes through xbox app games get deleted by it self if anyone could help i would be pleased...
  3. some games dont launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    some games dont launch: hi so some of my games dont launch on windows 11 for me like call of duty bo3 and sometimes through xbox app games get deleted by it self if anyone could help i would be pleased...
  4. Some icons for apps are invisible, and other icons dont show up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some icons for apps are invisible, and other icons dont show up: Since some days ago, for whatever reason some icons are missing. The Spotify, Groove Music, Settings and To Do icons are literally invisible, while folders with photos only show an empty folder, and the icons for images and videos are a white paper. I scanned the entire PC...
  5. Some icons for apps are invisible, and other icons dont show up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some icons for apps are invisible, and other icons dont show up: Since some days ago, for whatever reason some icons are missing. The Spotify, Groove Music, Settings and To Do icons are literally invisible, while folders with photos only show an empty folder, and the icons for images and videos are a white paper. I scanned the entire PC...
  6. Some icons for apps are invisible, and other icons dont show up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Icons dont show up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Icons dont show up: Any app from the Microsoft store or picture/video does not show a thumbnail. They just have a picture icon. The icons still show in the taskbar, but not in the search bar/file explorer. All the fixes I've seen don't work.Methods I've tried:1. Change file explorer settings to...
  8. Icons dont show up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Icons dont show up: I am having this problem from quit a while now , and its starting to bother me .Icons of many of the Microsoft apps and some apps present by default are not showing up on the taskbar when launched , its just a blank empty space have holds true if i search the app i tried...
  9. Volume/Brightness OSD late to show up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Volume/Brightness OSD late to show up: Hello everyone, as you can see from the title, my volume/brightness OSD's are late to show up. For example, whenever I press the volume/brightness keys, it takes approximately 4 seconds for the overlay to show up. I'm using a Lenovo IdeaPad C340 and I've only recently...
  10. Wifi Networks dont show up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Networks dont show up: After my pc got a hardware change, wifi networks wont show up anymore. I cannot connect to wifi or bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-networks-dont-show-up/c2fe541c-b261-4bdf-9db8-dcfd1f8d8042