Windows 10: Ошибка виндовс! ms-windows-store:assoc?fileext= .jpeg

Discus and support Ошибка виндовс! ms-windows-store:assoc?fileext= .jpeg in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; ms-windows-store: assocfileext= .jpeg Не открываются фотографии и не работает Microsoft store... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Влад ВолковDS, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Ошибка виндовс! ms-windows-store:assoc?fileext= .jpeg

ms-windows-store: assocfileext= .jpeg Не открываются фотографии и не работает Microsoft store

:)

Влад ВолковDS, Aug 8, 2019

2. Unable to access Windows Store, getting error "ms-windows-store:Assoc?fileext=vb" on Windows 10

Old title: ms-windows-store:Assoc?fileext=vb

store app not opening, error msg comes as:- ms-windows-store:Assoc?fileext=vb . tried all solution in ur site, but no result. pls help. mine is win 10 , 32 bit desktop.

shantanubandyopadhyay, Aug 8, 2019
  3. ms-windows-store:assoc?fileext-crw error when accessing Windows Store

I am having trouble opening the ms store error "ms-windows-store:assoc?fileext-crw" this comes up every time I try and open Windows 10 store, I have an HP 2000 laptop. Any help?

error that comes up on a script- Original Title

Bryan Holtz, Aug 8, 2019
  4. Ошибка виндовс! ms-windows-store:assoc?fileext= .jpeg

ms-windows-store:assoc?fileext-crw error when accessing Windows Store

Hi Bryan,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

Did you make any changes to your PC prior to this issue?

For now, I suggest that you re-register Windows Store and check if you still get the same error.

• On the search bar, type Powershell and right click on it and select Run as Admin.
    • Type/paste the command below
    Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

• Restart computer and open store.

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

Ошибка виндовс! ms-windows-store:assoc?fileext= .jpeg

1. Ошибка виндовс! ms-windows-store:assoc?fileext= .jpeg - Similar Threads - Ошибка виндовс store

2. How do i fix the microsoft store error call ms-windows-store:Assoc?fileext+.jpeg ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i fix the microsoft store error call ms-windows-store:Assoc?fileext+.jpeg ?: The icon of the app are turn gray even i reset or run comman msreset.exe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-the-microsoft-store-error-call-ms/546fcc7e-2ec0-45d3-9d95-d9f7f0164bae
  3. How do i fix the microsoft store error call ms-windows-store:Assoc?fileext+.jpeg ?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do i fix the microsoft store error call ms-windows-store:Assoc?fileext+.jpeg ?: The icon of the app are turn gray even i reset or run comman msreset.exe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-the-microsoft-store-error-call-ms/546fcc7e-2ec0-45d3-9d95-d9f7f0164bae
  4. How do i fix the microsoft store error call ms-windows-store:Assoc?fileext+.jpeg ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Assoc command

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Assoc command: question. does the assoc command truly work powershell/cmd? i noticed that the icon does not change in my file explorer, nor do the files open with the program specified using the assoc command. i have to manually change it. does it adjust on a restart? im not positive...
  6. Assoc command

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Assoc command: question. does the assoc command truly work powershell/cmd? i noticed that the icon does not change in my file explorer, nor do the files open with the program specified using the assoc command. i have to manually change it. does it adjust on a restart? im not positive...
  7. Assoc command

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Активация виндовс

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Активация виндовс: Hello, I have a problem, I haven't used a PC for more than 2 weeks and for some reason I got a light:You need to activate Windows in the computer settings.I didn't install Windows.Can you help?And nothing will happen to the system after the license period?I'm bad at English...
  9. Ошибка 0xc00000е9 после переустановки виндовс

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Ошибка 0xc00000е9 после переустановки виндовс: После попытки переустановить ос появился голубой экран, перезагрузка не помогла, повторная установка системы тоже, полный текст ошибки: Возникла неожиданная ошибка ввода-вывода. Файл: \Windows\system32\winload.exe Код ошибки: ... Пробовал проверку chkdsk, но при...
  10. Jpeg pictures are blank in MS Photo

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Jpeg pictures are blank in MS Photo: I can see them just as a thumbnail. Other apps show the picture Paint. It is interesting that this issue affects only some of Jpeg pictures https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jpeg-pictures-are-blank-in-ms-photo/c97bbaae-25c8-49d1-9817-076fac79cd1b