Windows 10: Osmel R. AYUDA!! CANT PLAY PUBG LITE

Discus and support Osmel R. AYUDA!! CANT PLAY PUBG LITE in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Osmel me estabas ayudando cuando cerre la conversacion sin querer!! No puedo jugar PubgLite me sale error de region : ayuda!!! saludos desde... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AnnetteRondon, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Osmel R. AYUDA!! CANT PLAY PUBG LITE

Osmel me estabas ayudando cuando cerre la conversacion sin querer!!

No puedo jugar PubgLite me sale error de region :

ayuda!!! saludos desde puerto rico

:)

AnnetteRondon, Oct 29, 2020
  2. bikesdna Win User

can i use pubg lite in i3 ???

im using i3 can play pubg lite in this lappy ??

[links removed by moderator]

bikesdna, Oct 29, 2020
  3. JointTt Win User
    BSOD Playing PUBG, DOTA2, CSGO, DayZ

Hello guys, and thank you in advance for your time
    I get multiple BSOD and crashes while I am playing PUBG, Dota2, etc, basically, every game that I have
    I must tell you that i have a fresh Windows 10 PRO installation on my system, all drivers checked and re-checked. I am not an expert in computers, so, I am here to ask for help.
    Also downloaded V2 log collector and I stuck at step 7 (Finally the ending Command Prompt window will open. Press enter to close it. Note the Output location as that is where the zip file is located that you need to upload to the forum.) I don't know what to do at step 7.

JointTt, Oct 29, 2020
  4. Regal76 Win User

Osmel R. AYUDA!! CANT PLAY PUBG LITE

My laptop crashing !

Hello, sir.

I see you mention the name hydra.

But, I don't know that game, if it is a game.

I only play PUBG PC LITE and COD MW 4.

And at the time of crash I was playing PUBG PC LITE.

Thanks.

Regal76, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

Osmel R. AYUDA!! CANT PLAY PUBG LITE

1. Osmel R. AYUDA!! CANT PLAY PUBG LITE - Similar Threads - Osmel AYUDA CANT

2. Play a DVD-R

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Play a DVD-R: I have some old 8mm films that were put on a DVD-R years ago - why can't I play it in my DVD/CD drive on my computer that was recently upgraded to Windows 10? I was always able to play it on Windows ....
  3. PUBG PC LITE game has been crashed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PUBG PC LITE game has been crashed: Hello, My pubg pc lite game has been crashed. sometimes it's running on safe mode and sometimes not. what i do? please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pubg-pc-lite-game-has-been-crashed/5842ff66-7d17-4c2b-8288-b65cdb4df81e"
  4. BSOD Playing PUBG, DOTA2, CSGO, DayZ

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Playing PUBG, DOTA2, CSGO, DayZ: Hello guys, and thank you in advance for your time I get multiple BSOD and crashes while I am playing PUBG, Dota2, etc, basically, every game that I have I must tell you that i have a fresh Windows 10 PRO installation on my system, all drivers checked and re-checked. I am not...
  5. can i use pubg lite in i3 ???

can i use pubg lite in i3 ???: im using i3 can play pubg lite in this lappy ?? [links removed by moderator] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-pubg-lite-in-i3/45333f6b-c462-4279-a779-7a7b3b25a703
  6. Ayuda

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ayuda: hola el problema de mi portátil es que al reproducir un video aparece en el medio de la pantalla una línea roja que parte a la mitad la pantalla, tengo el Windows 10 que ya venía instalado en mi maquina dell tiene un procesador AMD A12-9700P RADEON R7, 10 COMPUTE CORES 4C+6G...
  7. Everything you need to know about PUBG Lite system requirements

in Windows 10 News
    Everything you need to know about PUBG Lite system requirements: PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds appears to be testing a new free-to-play game called PUBG Lite. The game aims to offer the PUBG experience on less powerful hardware for free. The paid and full version of PUBG has surprisingly humble PC system requirements, but you still cannot...
  8. Cortana playing "Lite (last?)? Christmas" when i ask "play The Christmas Lite on TuneIn"

in Cortana
    Cortana playing "Lite (last?)? Christmas" when i ask "play The Christmas Lite on TuneIn": Trying to get Cortana to play some nice Christmas music using the 3 free music services ... Found https://tunein.com/radio/The-Christmas-Lite-s150096/ . When i ask "play The Christmas Lite on TuneIn", Cortana plays another station... Btw: what category do i need to choose...
  9. BSOD When Playing PUBG, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD When Playing PUBG, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hi, this is a little long bear with me please. My PC started having problem last 3 weeks while playing PUBG, it would only crash the game and turn off any output to my monitor. I could still shutdown my computer using Hotkey on my keyboard. It starts off after i play a few...
  10. Endless BSOD when playing PUBG

Endless BSOD when playing PUBG: Hi guys, recently I got plenty of BSODs when playing PUBG. The problems only happen when I play that game. I would appreciate any help. 91578