Windows 10: Osmel R. AYUDA!! CANT PLAY PUBG LITE

Discus and support Osmel R. AYUDA!! CANT PLAY PUBG LITE in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Osmel me estabas ayudando cuando cerre la conversacion sin querer!! No puedo jugar PubgLite me sale error de region : ayuda!!! saludos desde... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AnnetteRondon, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Osmel R. AYUDA!! CANT PLAY PUBG LITE

Osmel me estabas ayudando cuando cerre la conversacion sin querer!!

No puedo jugar PubgLite me sale error de region :

ayuda!!! saludos desde puerto rico

:)

AnnetteRondon, Oct 29, 2020
  2. bikesdna Win User

can i use pubg lite in i3 ???

im using i3 can play pubg lite in this lappy ??

[links removed by moderator]

bikesdna, Oct 29, 2020
  3. JointTt Win User
    BSOD Playing PUBG, DOTA2, CSGO, DayZ

Hello guys, and thank you in advance for your time
    I get multiple BSOD and crashes while I am playing PUBG, Dota2, etc, basically, every game that I have
    I must tell you that i have a fresh Windows 10 PRO installation on my system, all drivers checked and re-checked. I am not an expert in computers, so, I am here to ask for help.
    Also downloaded V2 log collector and I stuck at step 7 (Finally the ending Command Prompt window will open. Press enter to close it. Note the Output location as that is where the zip file is located that you need to upload to the forum.) I don't know what to do at step 7.

JointTt, Oct 29, 2020
  4. Regal76 Win User

Osmel R. AYUDA!! CANT PLAY PUBG LITE

My laptop crashing !

Hello, sir.

I see you mention the name hydra.

But, I don't know that game, if it is a game.

I only play PUBG PC LITE and COD MW 4.

And at the time of crash I was playing PUBG PC LITE.

Thanks.

Regal76, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

Osmel R. AYUDA!! CANT PLAY PUBG LITE

1. Osmel R. AYUDA!! CANT PLAY PUBG LITE - Similar Threads - Osmel AYUDA CANT

2. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while playing PUBG

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while playing PUBG: Hey there, so recently I've started playing the game PUBG again, my PC is overall good and can run PUBG in good FPS and with no problems, when I am playing, the game itself has no problems at all, but mid game I either crash and the game closes itself or my PC completely...
  3. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while playing PUBG

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while playing PUBG: Hey there, so recently I've started playing the game PUBG again, my PC is overall good and can run PUBG in good FPS and with no problems, when I am playing, the game itself has no problems at all, but mid game I either crash and the game closes itself or my PC completely...
  4. BSOD While Playing PUBG

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD While Playing PUBG: When i tried to play PUBG it is freezing on the lobby and if i wait 2-3 minutes the PC giving a bluescreen. 1080p Low Quality Drivers are updated.CPU : R3 2200gGPU : RX570No OCRam 16 GB overclocked 2133 to 3000 from asus bios120 GB m.2...
  5. BSOD While Playing PUBG

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD While Playing PUBG: When i tried to play PUBG it is freezing on the lobby and if i wait 2-3 minutes the PC giving a bluescreen. 1080p Low Quality Drivers are updated.CPU : R3 2200gGPU : RX570No OCRam 16 GB overclocked 2133 to 3000 from asus bios120 GB m.2...
  6. Can I play pubg pc lite with direct x 12?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I play pubg pc lite with direct x 12?: It is showing pubg pc lite required direct x is 11 but many people are saying they cant play with direct x 12 and many others are saying thay can play with it. What option can I trust?...
  7. I've got a BSOD while playing pubg lite

I've got a BSOD while playing pubg lite: Hi! The BSOD comes when i started to play,the stop code is: "page fault in nonpaged area What failed:xhunter1.sys" Plz help me!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-got-a-bsod-while-playing-pubg-lite/f617756c-aa2d-49b9-8f8b-f230daab0eb2
  8. Dx11 feature level 10 is required to run pubg lite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dx11 feature level 10 is required to run pubg lite: Core 2 duo 2.4 GHz 4 gb ram Window 10 pro 64 bit Intel Q45 express chipset https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dx11-feature-level-10-is-required-to-run-pubg-lite/90f1e7ca-4e2f-4f43-90ab-5f3bf581b821
  9. PUBG PC LITE game has been crashed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PUBG PC LITE game has been crashed: Hello, My pubg pc lite game has been crashed. sometimes it's running on safe mode and sometimes not. what i do? please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pubg-pc-lite-game-has-been-crashed/5842ff66-7d17-4c2b-8288-b65cdb4df81e"
  10. can i use pubg lite in i3 ???

can i use pubg lite in i3 ???: im using i3 can play pubg lite in this lappy ?? [links removed by moderator] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-pubg-lite-in-i3/45333f6b-c462-4279-a779-7a7b3b25a703