Windows 10: OSRSS.Dll is this a virus\malware

Discus and support OSRSS.Dll is this a virus\malware in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So came back to my computer today and saw a CMD window pop up saying C:\OSRSS\osrrb.exe With a message in the purple box saying Countdown to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SadiqKasumi, Jul 10, 2019.

1. OSRSS.Dll is this a virus\malware

So came back to my computer today and saw a CMD window pop up saying C:\OSRSS\osrrb.exe

With a message in the purple box saying

Countdown to goodness

We're all set for the Windows update scheduled at 1:29 PM. If you're not ready' we'll

check back again in a n hour.

I click wait to get it off

osrss.dll is in windows System32 date 6/27/2018 12:10 PM I had no internet at this time

but click on properties says it was created ‎Wednesday, ‎June ‎19, ‎2019, ‏‎8:45:34 PM

is this a virus\malware

please help ?

:)

SadiqKasumi, Jul 10, 2019

2. ernel32.dll Virus Removal

I've googled this and followed the steps I found to remove it and it still comes back. I can't surf the net because of this Trojan.
    I've ran malware bytes and it too can't remove it. I've tried Safe Mode manually deleting it and it still comes back. Right now I'm running super spyware removal to see if it can remove it.

Anyone ever had this or know how to get rid of it?

The virus is on a Laptop running windows xp.

AphexDreamer, Jul 10, 2019
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Jul 10, 2019
  4. Ernie San Win User

OSRSS.Dll is this a virus\malware

Is it a Virus or a Malware or something else?

Hello Joes,

There's a possibility that your device is infected with a malware causing why you're unable to delete the game on your laptop. In order for us to assist you better, we'd like to ask the following:

• Aside from formatting the hard drive, what other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Have you asked your friend where did he download the games?

To identify if your computer is infected with a virus or malware, we recommend downloading and running
    Microsoft Safety Scanner. The scanner can easily detect if there's any virus found on your device. To do so, follow the steps on this
    link.

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

OSRSS.Dll is this a virus\malware

1. OSRSS.Dll is this a virus\malware - Similar Threads - OSRSS Dll virusmalware

2. Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll: Hello I built a PC like an year ago and it was working fine . One day I was installing a game and I got an error of archive corrupted i.e Unarc. Dll and Isdone. DllAfter that I installed another game and it was installed successfully. Then I installed a game and the same...
  3. VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSCVP140.dll

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSCVP140.dll: Hello, When trying to install Adobe's software the program completes and then says that the installer cant find VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSCVP140.dll I followed other instructions to reinstall the latest C++ software to fix this issue, however my installer wont work and says...
  4. MSVCP140.dll & VCRUNTIME140.dll

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MSVCP140.dll & VCRUNTIME140.dll: My computer seems to be missing key files and cant download any programs and it gives me these codes saying it couldn't find them. can i download these files for the computer to use to help download my programs?...
  5. What is osrss?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is osrss?: I'm not really the brighest when it comes to PC stuff and sorry for any mistakes I make, english isnt my mother langage but.. I checked my Task manager and found something running called "osrss" under Windows Processes. When I open its folder location it takes me to the...
  6. vcruntime140.dll & msvcp140.dll missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    vcruntime140.dll & msvcp140.dll missing: I have searched far and wide and for these files and I can't seem to find them, or any solution at all to my problem. Let preface this by saying that I have 3 different drives on my computer. My C: drive is an SSD with only 64 GB on it. It's my main drive where all my...
  7. VCRUNTIME140.DLL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VCRUNTIME140.DLL: EVERYTIME I TRY TO OPEN ADOBE OR OUTLOOK AM TOLD VCRUNTIME140.DLL MISSING REINSTALLING MIGHT SOLVE THE PROBLEM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vcruntime140dll/5f580c05-a1cd-4f0a-b9bf-7e173299c383
  8. OSRSS

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    OSRSS: Why would Microsoft deliberately name a new file added to a Windows 10 update with the same name as known malware? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_scanning-windows_10/osrss/f7eb6234-d1b6-4ea9-9058-49ca23093a5c
  9. Windows 10 1803, OSRSS, Networking and more

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1803, OSRSS, Networking and more: It appears Windows updates no longer allows you to delay the update to version 1803. Am I wrong and/or how can I block this update and if so, does MS still give security updates to 1703? Update to 1803 now installs this silly service OSRSS. They should call it JAK -...
  10. How do I get rid of OSRSS?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I get rid of OSRSS?: So, now that my computer has restarted twice, dumping things that I was working on and taking hours (not to mention a bunch of blood-pressure meds) to reconstruct, I am trying to remove Windows 10 Update Facilitation Service, aka OSRSS. It won't respond to a netstop command,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. osrss

2. osrss.dll

3. osrss virus

4. what is osrss