Windows 10: OT - Front panel speaker

Discus and support OT - Front panel speaker in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This obviously is not a question about Windows but I don't know where else to ask. I just moved the guts of a computer into a new case and noticed the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by pokeefe0001, Mar 19, 2021.

1. OT - Front panel speaker

This obviously is not a question about Windows but I don't know where else to ask.

I just moved the guts of a computer into a new case and noticed the new case does not have a front panel speaker. I'm not sure whether to case. Is the front panel speaker thing that emits the POST code beeps? Is it used for anything else? I have the front panel speaker from my old case and could probably mount it somewhere if really necessary but haven't seen a POST problem in over 15 years.

:)

pokeefe0001, Mar 19, 2021
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Windows 10 recognizes my UE Megaboom as a headset and not a speaker will not work?

Hi Rachael,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you try the steps listed below and check if it works. This issue could be because of the Headphones BT SPEAKER Stereo being set as default. I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Pair the speaker with your PC.
    • Right click the Windows icon on the taskbar and choose
      Device Manager.

• Expand Sound, video, and game controllers
      and right click on your Bluetooth speaker (BT SPEAKER Stereo).
    • Choose Disable and acknowledge the confirmation popup. Wait for the screen to refresh.
    • Right click on the same device again and Enable.
    • Exit Device Manager and see if the issue persist.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Mar 19, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    speakers

Hi Charlie,

Corrupted or outdated drivers may be one of the possible causes why your speakers are not working properly. To efficiently assists you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried updating your drivers?
    • Have you tried connecting your speakers to another computer and check if the issue still persists?
    • Have you tried using other speakers and check if the issue still persists?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot sound problems.

Let us know if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Mar 19, 2021
  4. Ivy Mun Win User

OT - Front panel speaker

Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, Mar 19, 2021
Thema:

OT - Front panel speaker

1. OT - Front panel speaker - Similar Threads - Front panel speaker

2. Audio Not Working on Front and Back Panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Not Working on Front and Back Panel: Good Day,I was wondering if I can seek assistance, clarity, and hopefully, a solution for my audio concern.I've been trying to make my headsets and headphones work using the Front or Back Panel of my PC, but still I have no luck.What's weird and confusing are these findings-...
  3. Audio Not Working on Front and Back Panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Not Working on Front and Back Panel: Good Day,I was wondering if I can seek assistance, clarity, and hopefully, a solution for my audio concern.I've been trying to make my headsets and headphones work using the Front or Back Panel of my PC, but still I have no luck.What's weird and confusing are these findings-...
  4. Win 10: Front Panel Audio - Headphone to Speaker swap not accepted...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win 10: Front Panel Audio - Headphone to Speaker swap not accepted...: Hail: Now, I never had this issue before, but restoring my Acronis backup after a bad incident with an Insider Dev Build, I cannot set my front jack to speakers, while it was no issue before... System: I5 10600K UC MSI 3070 Trio 32GB RAM MSI B460 Tomahawk with Realtek...
  5. OT - Front panel speaker

in Windows 10 Support
    OT - Front panel speaker: This obviously is not a question about Windows but I don't know where else to ask. I just moved the guts of a computer into a new case and noticed the new case does not have a front panel speaker. I'm not sure whether to case. Is the front panel speaker thing that emits the...
  6. Front panel

Front panel: Is it possible to link sound blaster z to a pc front panel (ac 97) ? 170842
  7. Front panel audio not working

Front panel audio not working: So, just like my last PC case, my front panel audio for some reason isn't working, I thought it was my PC case, but i have gotten an entirely new case, and motherboard. I have triple checked that all front panel devices are in fact plugged in. Uninstalled my sound drivers,...
  8. Front Panel Jack not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Front Panel Jack not working: From the past versions of windows 10, my front jack (headphones) is working. Then when i installed the new update. The front jack cant be read or detect. Please help me so that i can listen peacefully. submitted by /u/johnbarillo18 [link] [comments]...
  9. realtek front panel no audio

realtek front panel no audio: so i just make my first pc build. and after everything thing i found out that the front panel audio and mic are not working. first of, even after updating it it did not install realtek hd audio manager. so i found it downloaded it. and after when i did open, it was opened in...
  10. Realtek drivers prioritizes Front Panel as Speakers instead of creating separate device...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek drivers prioritizes Front Panel as Speakers instead of creating separate device...: [ATTACH] As you can see in the picture below, Back panel recognizes something is connected on the green, yet it doesn't make both into separate interchangeable devices Now if I go on and unistall the shitty realtek drivers, and let windows use their own version of it, see...