Windows 10: OTA update system

Discus and support OTA update system in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, We are trying to build a system to update our windows app from within the app itself. The android version of our app does this already. It checks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AnurPuniyani, Jan 29, 2019.

1. OTA update system

Hi,
    We are trying to build a system to update our windows app from within the app itself. The android version of our app does this already. It checks whether a newer version is available and then triggers the code to download and install the newer version.

I wanted to know if there is a standard way to do this for the windows platform ? I am thinking if we can download the installer and somehow trigger it from within the app, that could work. But this seems like a standard scenario and should be having some standard solutions for it. I wanted to know what those are.

Thanks

:)

AnurPuniyani, Jan 29, 2019
  2. miamicx4 Win User

When Updating N96: OTA or NSU ?

Do you guy, or do you Nokia recommend using OTA or NSU when updating my N96? I have never tried OTA before, always used NSU however I see that many people uses OTA now.

Any suggestions, or concerns regarding OTA or NSU?

Thanks

OTA update system :)

miamicx4, Jan 29, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond OTA update system :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 29, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

OTA update system

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

OTA update system

1. OTA update system - Similar Threads - OTA update system

2. how to ota update to win 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to ota update to win 11?: Hello, I have laptop with intel i5 gen 11 processor and RTX3050 graphic card. windows had request me to update to windows 11 from windows updater but i chose to remain on win 10 for that time. the problem is now i cant update to windows 11 from ota update through settings,...
  3. how to ota update to win 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to ota update to win 11?: Hello, I have laptop with intel i5 gen 11 processor and RTX3050 graphic card. windows had request me to update to windows 11 from windows updater but i chose to remain on win 10 for that time. the problem is now i cant update to windows 11 from ota update through settings,...
  4. how to ota update to win 11?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. windows 11 ota

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 ota: hello peeps before like 2 months or so i used to get the windows 11 update option when i search update. but now when am ready to update is not showing up. i checked via comparity cheching thing if my lap is compattable or not and its says yes how can i update to windos 11?am...
  6. windows 11 ota

windows 11 ota: hello peeps before like 2 months or so i used to get the windows 11 update option when i search update. but now when am ready to update is not showing up. i checked via comparity cheching thing if my lap is compattable or not and its says yes how can i update to windos 11?am...
  7. Windows 11 Update OTA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Update OTA: HelloHave CPU i5 7200u with TPM 2.0, SSD and 16gb ram. Would microsoft will provide OTA windows 11 update for specified specification machine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-update-ota/df0579ab-7954-4b62-b149-c380f3e86b91
  8. Windows 11 Update OTA

Windows 11 Update OTA: HelloHave CPU i5 7200u with TPM 2.0, SSD and 16gb ram. Would microsoft will provide OTA windows 11 update for specified specification machine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-update-ota/df0579ab-7954-4b62-b149-c380f3e86b91
  9. system update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    system update: Hi, My window version is 1909OS build18363 8 15 when I update my system found error code is below, There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help:...
  10. W10 Download page version same as OTA upgrade?

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 Download page version same as OTA upgrade?: Windows 10 I got W10 from that link. Is that version any different had I waited for the update to be pushed to my computer? If not, what all the fuss about the "staggered" roll out? 10587

Users found this page by searching for:

1. OTA System Update