Windows 10: OTG support in Windows 10 IoT Core

Discus and support OTG support in Windows 10 IoT Core in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, In my application I am using iMX6 SoloX processor along with Windows 10 IoT platform. I am planning to use one of the USB OTG ports in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Maharajan M, Jul 17, 2020.

1. OTG support in Windows 10 IoT Core

Hello,

In my application I am using iMX6 SoloX processor along with Windows 10 IoT platform.

I am planning to use one of the USB OTG ports in the processor as USB endpoint device it can be any device like Keyboard, Mouse, Mass storage etc. When I checked with NXP, they informed me that the OTG functionality is not yet supported with the Windows 10 IoT Core. Could you please tell me that whether Windows 10 IoT core supports the OTG functionality in iMX6 processors?

Regards

Maharajan

:)

Maharajan M, Jul 17, 2020
  2. 全良鄧 Win User

Does Windows 10 Iot-core support USB OTG?

Hi,

Does Windows 10 Iot-Core support the USB Dual Role Port(USB OTG) of Intel Apollo Lake? Checking Microsoft's information is not incomplete. If so, please tell me what to do? Thank you.

全良鄧, Jul 17, 2020
  3. Windows 10 IoT Core

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query to Microsoft forum. I will certainly help you with this.

The core OS image that powers Windows IoT platform on MinnowBoard MAX. Windows 10 IoT Core is the smallest version of the Windows 10 editions that leverages the Windows 10 common core architecture. This edition enables building low-cost devices with fewer
    resources. Development for Windows 10 IoT Core leverages the Universal Windows Platform. Learn more about Windows 10 IoT Core.

I would suggest you to refer the below link to download the Windows 10 IoT Core for MinnowBoard MAX and check if it helps.

Download Windows 10 IoT Core for MinnowBoard MAX from Official Microsoft Download Center

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jul 17, 2020
  4. OTG support in Windows 10 IoT Core

issues installing Windows 10 IoT Core.

Original title:Windows 10 IoT Core.

HI.

I'm trying to install Windows 10 IoT Core.

But i'm stuck on the next page:

You’re just a couple steps from getting the latest version of Windows 10 IoT Core!
    Once you've signed up for the Windows Insider program, come back here to download.

We can’t wait to get your input on Windows!

"

I have tryed using another browser etc. it doesn't help.

andytellier, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

OTG support in Windows 10 IoT Core

1. OTG support in Windows 10 IoT Core - Similar Threads - OTG support IoT

2. Windows 10 IOT Core support for TI AM335x

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 IOT Core support for TI AM335x: Hi,One of our product is currently on Win CE 7 running over TIs AM3352 SOC, we were considering to migrate from Win CE to Win 10 IOT Core to keep the migration efforts minimum.The hardware requirements document of Windows 10 IOT Core mentions that any ARM SOC with V7...
  3. Windows 10 IOT Core support for TI AM335x

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 IOT Core support for TI AM335x: Hi,One of our product is currently on Win CE 7 running over TIs AM3352 SOC, we were considering to migrate from Win CE to Win 10 IOT Core to keep the migration efforts minimum.The hardware requirements document of Windows 10 IOT Core mentions that any ARM SOC with V7...
  4. Windows 10 IOT Core support for TI AM335x

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Install windows 10 IOT CORE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install windows 10 IOT CORE: Hello, I need to install Windows 10 IOT Core or a light version of Windows 10 on my desktop, which is not constantly updated and with which I can connect through RDP, when trying to download on the microsoft page there are only msi packages which when installing them no...
  6. Does Windows 10 Iot-core support USB OTG?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Does Windows 10 Iot-core support USB OTG?: Hi, Does Windows 10 Iot-Core support the USB Dual Role Port(USB OTG) of Intel Apollo Lake? Checking Microsoft's information is not incomplete. If so, please tell me what to do? Thank you....
  7. Announcing DragonBoard 410c support in Windows 10 IoT Core

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing DragonBoard 410c support in Windows 10 IoT Core: It’s been an exciting time over the last six months with our first release of Windows 10 IoT Core during //build/ 2015, the first public release in early August 2015, and most recently a new Windows Insider Preview release. Today I’m pleased to share what’s next for Makers on...
  8. Windows 10 IoT Core Blockly

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 IoT Core Blockly: In this blog post you’ll learn about IoT Core Blockly, a new UWP application that allows you to program a Raspberry Pi 2 or 3 and a Raspberry Pi Sense Hat using a “block” editor from your browser: [img] You create a program with interlocking blocks, which will run on...
  9. Windows 10 IoT Core support for Raspberry Pi 3

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 IoT Core support for Raspberry Pi 3: This morning, the Raspberry Pi Foundation announced availability of their new board—the Raspberry Pi 3. We’re excited to have Windows 10 support the new board via a new Windows 10 IoT Core Insider Preview update available for download today. The new Raspberry Pi 3 board is...
  10. Hello, Windows 10 IoT Core

in Windows 10 News
    Hello, Windows 10 IoT Core: Greetings, Makers! We are excited to announce the public release of Windows 10 IoT Core for the Raspberry Pi 2 and the MinnowBoard Max. Visit the Windows IoT Dev Center to choose your target board, then walk through the steps to provision your board, acquire the tools, and...