Windows 10: Other Applications aren't receiving any bandwidth

Discus and support Other Applications aren't receiving any bandwidth in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; First of all, thanking for taking the time and reading this post. I'm having trouble with my laptop. It seems that the only thing that gets the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SenpaiKat, May 9, 2018.

1. SenpaiKat Win User

Other Applications aren't receiving any bandwidth

First of all, thanking for taking the time and reading this post.

I'm having trouble with my laptop. It seems that the only thing that gets the bandwidth is my browser (Firefox). I tried monitoring it in Task Manager, and I have found that my browser IS the only one getting the bandwidth. The other applications however, can receive bandwidth, but only for a limited time. Like in Discord, it starts up and connects, but immediately disconnects after. I also tried running Windows Update and left it updating for at least 30 mins and after I came back, it showed no progress. This is a very weird, and I'm not even using any network limiting applications such as Netlimiter. Can you suggest any solutions for this problem? It's been bothering me for quite sometime. Thank you very much and God bless! *Smile

PS. My laptop is running Windows 10.

:)

SenpaiKat, May 9, 2018
Thema:

Other Applications aren't receiving any bandwidth

1. Other Applications aren't receiving any bandwidth - Similar Threads - Applications aren't receiving

2. The keyboard not working in the windows but work on any other applications

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The keyboard not working in the windows but work on any other applications: The keyboard is not working anywhere in the windows also I tried on screen keyboard same problem, but they working fine on any other applications anyone have clue about where is the problem?...
  3. Microsoft applications aren't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft applications aren't working: When I launch Xbox app for pc it doesn't work. It keeps loading for hours. Then I tried reinstalling it, But the installing process doesn't work. It just says "something happened on our end." that isn't problem. It's been like that for almost a week. And I even tried...
  4. Microsoft applications aren't working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft applications aren't working: When I launch Xbox app for pc it doesn't work. It keeps loading for hours. Then I tried reinstalling it, But the installing process doesn't work. It just says "something happened on our end." that isn't problem. It's been like that for almost a week. And I even tried...
  5. Any tool to inspect other application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any tool to inspect other application: Hello people, is there any app for Windows 11 Compatible with this OS which can inspect through the apps? Like Browser have inspect element. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-tool-to-inspect-other-application/48ccfea5-20a0-4804-a762-cc65b3abf46b
  6. Any tool to inspect other application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any tool to inspect other application: Hello people, is there any app for Windows 11 Compatible with this OS which can inspect through the apps? Like Browser have inspect element. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-tool-to-inspect-other-application/48ccfea5-20a0-4804-a762-cc65b3abf46b
  7. Are there any programs that allow you to monitor bandwidth usage of other people on the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Are there any programs that allow you to monitor bandwidth usage of other people on the...: Let's say I want to download something and I want to know if someone else is using the same wi-fi or how much bandwidth they are currently using. submitted by /u/I_love_emoji [link] [comments]...
  8. Bandwidth only half, of other devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bandwidth only half, of other devices: So far i have done a lot to try to resolve this issue, recently to a error I re-downloaded windows My wifi adopter was slow, the average bandwidth in the network im using is 24mbs i was getting around 8 i redownloaded drives, changed settings, cmd commands so i decided...
  9. System Sounds or any other applications sounds not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    System Sounds or any other applications sounds not working: While upgrading from windows 7 32bit to windows 10 32bit, the upgrade went off with out an issue. However, when the user was attempting to play audio from PC nothing would play. I checked the device manager and there where no audio drivers so I went ahead and installed the...
  10. any free bandwidth-throttling software?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    any free bandwidth-throttling software?: I'm about to start downloading the new flight simulator. I'm just looking for something simple to use to keep my PC from hogging all the bandwidth while my family watches hulu but all I can find are paid programs with free trials which I'm not really interested in submitted...