Windows 10: Other Browser Options

Discus and support Other Browser Options in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi Folks, I am not getting email notifications of replies in another forum, but they are unable to help. I have cleared the cache and allowed 3rd party... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Roderunner, Apr 20, 2021.

1. Other Browser Options

Hi Folks, I am not getting email notifications of replies in another forum, but they are unable to help. I have cleared the cache and allowed 3rd party cookies in FireFox & Chrome. I have one other thread in this forum but no one has answered it.

:)

Roderunner, Apr 20, 2021

2. defualt browser

Hi Llyan,

If you're having issues with setting a default browser, it can be due to some changes in the configuration settings. To assist you with your concern, we recommend that you set your preferred browser as the default by following the steps listed below:

• Type Settings in the Search bar and press
      Enter
    • Choose System then click on Default apps.
    • Scroll down, and click Set defaults by app option.
    • Click on your preferred browser, then click Choose defaults for this program.
    • Click Select all, then Save.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Apr 20, 2021
  3. Castiel Win User
    Web browsers

Thats not a lot of options. I would only suggest Internet Explorer or Opera. If you are looking for simplicity then IE I guess, but Opera seems like they are making their browser look more like Chrome or the new Firefox.

Castiel, Apr 20, 2021
  4. Other Browser Options

How do I stop Windows 10 from automatically opening browser for wifi authentication?

Bill,

What I suggest you is to clear out all defaults for it and assign them to your preferred browser.

To do so, follow these steps:

Type "Default" to Search box.

Choose Default option with the checkmark icon.

Pick your new browser in the list and "set as default".

Hope this helps.

Yuri Nathan, Apr 20, 2021
Thema:

Other Browser Options

1. Other Browser Options - Similar Threads - Browser Options

2. Secure exam browser won't load, stuck with black screen. Exit option invisible, no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Secure exam browser won't load, stuck with black screen. Exit option invisible, no...: In my laptop when i start secure exam browser A Browser where a company mandate the candidate to write exam in it.It is not starting when i start it a black screen appears in my laptop screen that's it .My problem is the secure browser is not fully loading and Iam unable to...
  3. Secure exam browser won't load, stuck with black screen. Exit option invisible, no...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Secure exam browser won't load, stuck with black screen. Exit option invisible, no...: In my laptop when i start secure exam browser A Browser where a company mandate the candidate to write exam in it.It is not starting when i start it a black screen appears in my laptop screen that's it .My problem is the secure browser is not fully loading and Iam unable to...
  4. When I right click an image or anything on any browser it has greyed out the option to save...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When I right click an image or anything on any browser it has greyed out the option to save...: When I right click an image or anything on any browser it has greyed out the option to save image as which is quite annoying. Another thing that is probably related to this is that if I right click my desktop it says I cant paste anything either....
  5. When I right click an image or anything on any browser it has greyed out the option to save...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I right click an image or anything on any browser it has greyed out the option to save...: When I right click an image or anything on any browser it has greyed out the option to save image as which is quite annoying. Another thing that is probably related to this is that if I right click my desktop it says I cant paste anything either....
  6. When I right click an image or anything on any browser it has greyed out the option to save...

7. Browser file says need permission to delete, but all change or edit options are grayed out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Browser file says need permission to delete, but all change or edit options are grayed out.: Can anyone else help me? I'm trying to delete some browser files. I can change the owner, but Trustedinstaller has full control, and I can't add full control to administrator or remove it from Trustedinstaller. Browser file says need permission to delete, but all change or...
  8. Browser file says need permission to delete, but all change or edit options are grayed out.

Browser file says need permission to delete, but all change or edit options are grayed out.: Can anyone else help me? I'm trying to delete some browser files. I can change the owner, but Trustedinstaller has full control, and I can't add full control to administrator or remove it from Trustedinstaller. Browser file says need permission to delete, but all change or...
  9. Browser file says need permission to delete, but all change or edit options are grayed out.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Browser file says need permission to delete, but all change or edit options are grayed out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Browser file says need permission to delete, but all change or edit options are grayed out.: Browser file says need permission to delete, but all change or edit options are grayed out. Tried to change owner. It changes name to owner, but still does not give me access to delete, edit or move the file. Control options, effective access, all grayed out....