Windows 10: other computer don't see the network

Discus and support other computer don't see the network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have three computers in a network. Computer A see all the computer en the network harddisk en printer. Computer B see only himself in the network en... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Novan, Dec 22, 2015.

1. Novan Win User

other computer don't see the network

I have three computers in a network. Computer A see all the computer en the network harddisk en printer. Computer B see only himself in the network en the printer. Computer C see computer B and the printer but not the harddisk and computer A. The network group is the same name. I have also tried the solution:
    on computer C but no difference.
    I als i have notice if a use on computer B : \\ computer A i have access to computer A

Have someone other solutions?

:)

Novan, Dec 22, 2015
  2. WendyT88 Win User

I can see the other computer on the network but cannot connect to it / Windows 10

I feel like I have tried everything.

Both computers are fairly new, I was able to connect to this one before we had to replace the hard drive and completely reinstall everything. I tried remote access using the IP address, made sure remote access was enabled, that did not work either

Both are set to private network, both under 'windows firewall advanced settings' have inbound connections allowed. They both have the same version of McCafee, I disabled the firewall on the other computer just to see. I can get Drew's computer to connect
    to mine, but I cannot connect to his. I can ping his computer, don't know if that helps at all. Microsoft phone support is essentially useless in assisting, can anyone help?

WendyT88, Dec 22, 2015
  3. I can see the other computer on the network but cannot connect to it / Windows 10

Hi Wendy,

To better assist you with your concern, please clarify the following information below:

• Are you trying to do a remote access from a computer to another, or are you trying to connect to the network through another computer?
    • Were you able to do the same set up before?
    • Are you connected to the same router?

Keep us posted.

Loraine Mon, Dec 22, 2015
Thema:

other computer don't see the network

1. other computer don't see the network - Similar Threads - computer don't network

2. Computers on same network randomly see or don't see each other.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computers on same network randomly see or don't see each other.: I have three computers on my home network full time and a few more occasionally.The three that are always on the network are One old computer running Windows 7One new desktop running Windows 10One recent laptop running Windows 11[All three are fully updated for the versions...
  3. Computers on same network randomly see or don't see each other.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computers on same network randomly see or don't see each other.: I have three computers on my home network full time and a few more occasionally.The three that are always on the network are One old computer running Windows 7One new desktop running Windows 10One recent laptop running Windows 11[All three are fully updated for the versions...
  4. Computers on same network randomly see or don't see each other.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. see other computers on network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    see other computers on network: I have tried many of the recommendations online, but none seem to work.Surely there is a way to make transfering files from one computer to another possible, using my home network.Thanks for help.greg...
  6. see other computers on network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    see other computers on network: I have tried many of the recommendations online, but none seem to work.Surely there is a way to make transfering files from one computer to another possible, using my home network.Thanks for help.greg...
  7. see other computers on network

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Can’t see other Computer on Network

Can’t see other Computer on Network: My laptop running Windows 10 is connected to a router via secure wifi. Our desktop is connected to the same router via ethernet (on 2 separate private networks) and was just upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7. The desktop is able to transfer files to the laptop through...
  9. Not seeing other computers in network

Not seeing other computers in network: After january updates I haven't been able to see other computers in same network via file explorer, all computers are in same network since I can map as a drive shared folder (just takes bit longer than simply browsing with file explorer) and february update didn't fix it so...
  10. See Other Computer on Home Network

See Other Computer on Home Network: Tried seems everything. One computer on home network can see and access public folders of the other 4 computers. But, other 4 computers cannot do same. All are running updated Windows 10. All sharing and network discovery turned on. Went out to command prompt as...