Windows 10: Other Devices > AAP Server (?) shows question mark

Discus and support Other Devices > AAP Server (?) shows question mark in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello all, Device management is showing a "AAP Server" as a device. Its also showing a question mark. I suspect it has something to do with Bluetooth.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NessPJ, May 4, 2021.

1. NessPJ Win User

Other Devices > AAP Server (?) shows question mark

Hello all, Device management is showing a "AAP Server" as a device. Its also showing a question mark. I suspect it has something to do with Bluetooth. In the properties it says this device is working correctly. Is it normal to see this device? Or am i missing a driver? NB. Windows 10 Version 20H2 (build 19042.928)

:)

NessPJ, May 4, 2021
  2. NessPJ Win User

Hello all,

Device management is showing a "AAP Server" as a device. Its also showing a question mark.
    I suspect it has something to do with Bluetooth.
    In the properties it says this device is working correctly.

Is it normal to see this device? Or am i missing a driver?

Other Devices > AAP Server (?) shows question mark [​IMG]

NB.
    Windows 10 Version 20H2 (build 19042.928)

NessPJ, May 4, 2021
  3. sygnus21 Win User

Is that listed under "Other" in Device Manager? If so, see this post (thread) - Some entries in "Other Devices" are a mystery--can't figure them out. If so, yes, you are correct in that it's most likely to do with Bluetooth. And yes, that would be normal as that's simply showing a service a BT device is using.

They can be removed but your BT device may complain/not work, or put them back on next use.

If it's not under "Other", than I'm not sure what's going on... would need further info from you.

sygnus21, May 4, 2021
  4. EdTittel Win User

EdTittel, May 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Other Devices > AAP Server (?) shows question mark - Similar Threads - Devices AAP Server

2. windbg can't show the address instead of showing question mark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windbg can't show the address instead of showing question mark: what ever program i debug, windbg can't show the address correctly. And get errors like "memory read error at address ..." windbg info share https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windbg-cant-show-the-address-instead-of-showing/3cb3c87d-9c71-42ea-a0e2-e22f91b26fbf
  3. windbg can't show the address instead of showing question mark

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windbg can't show the address instead of showing question mark: what ever program i debug, windbg can't show the address correctly. And get errors like "memory read error at address ..." windbg info share https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windbg-cant-show-the-address-instead-of-showing/3cb3c87d-9c71-42ea-a0e2-e22f91b26fbf
  4. windbg can't show the address instead of showing question mark

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Other devices, Intel Tile Device with Question Marks in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Other devices, Intel Tile Device with Question Marks in Device Manager: Under device manager I keep seeing the following,If I try to uninstall, it will just re-appear later, not sure what to do since I already did the following:Installed the latest Windows updates.Installed the latest updates for my motherboard ROG Maximus Z790 Hero.Thanks....
  6. Other devices, Intel Tile Device with Question Marks in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Other devices, Intel Tile Device with Question Marks in Device Manager: Under device manager I keep seeing the following,If I try to uninstall, it will just re-appear later, not sure what to do since I already did the following:Installed the latest Windows updates.Installed the latest updates for my motherboard ROG Maximus Z790 Hero.Thanks....
  7. Explorer Showing Local Disk with Blue Question Mark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer Showing Local Disk with Blue Question Mark: Currently, Windows 10 File Explorer is showing a local disk s: that has a blue question mark beside it. Disk Management does not show the disk. I was having problems with an USB external disk F: and was using Diskpart to see if I could remove or find the cause of the problem....
  8. Typing the question mark.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Typing the question mark.: I am not able to type question mark. I was able to a few hours back. I don't know what happened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/typing-the-question-mark/7a633df9-e4f4-40cb-ac78-56b0e82c929d
  9. Question mark on HDD

Question mark on HDD: my hdd has a blue question mark symbol on it. i cant access the drive and it is not shown on the disk management https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-mark-on-hdd/18387b81-7a88-4936-92ef-41552dbaf302
  10. Other Devices. USB Controller Exclamation Marks

Other Devices. USB Controller Exclamation Marks: Hi, Up until now this has been fine but recently, maybe since 1703 update, I get this in Dev Mgr. All have an Exlam mark against them. Other Devices PCI Device PCI Device PCI Scanner Controller PCI Scanner Controller This is what I get after a search. Is it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com

2. aap server driver lenovo g510

3. aap server driver windows 10 dell

4. drive AAP Server windows 11 acer nitro,
  5. aap server airpods windows 11