Windows 10: Other devices in device manager without drivers

Discus and support Other devices in device manager without drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I had previously installed a USB-C video display adapter and have since moved onto a larger docking station to meet my needs. When I stalled the USB-C... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Matt O_0607, Feb 10, 2021.

1. Other devices in device manager without drivers

I had previously installed a USB-C video display adapter and have since moved onto a larger docking station to meet my needs. When I stalled the USB-C video display adapter, there are three "devices" that are located in the "other devices" folder in my computer's device manager.

These are the three devices:

MS_Idd_Bus_01

MS_Idd_Bus_02

MS_Idd_Bus_03

I have tried everything from deleting them impossible, to updating the drivers no drivers exist, and performing both windows updates and my computer manufacturer updates, all with no success.

Any recommendations?

:)

Matt O_0607, Feb 10, 2021

2. No hardware listed in Device manager?

I don't konw whathappend but in Device manager and in my Network connections there is nothing where there used to be a Modem listed and all my hardware in Device Manager. What happend and how do I fix this?

Other devices in device manager without drivers What%20the%20Crap.jpg

AphexDreamer, Feb 10, 2021
  3. dtraiN187 Win User
    device manager drivers/update/fix help

I need help with my drivers as they aren't showing up right in Device manager. I have double or triple entries in some of the categories; I have provided a link or file so that you can see what mine looks like. If anyone could direct me in the right path that would be awesome! I think the reason for my mouse studders/issues and also performance issues in the many games that I play is the reason behind these Drivers. Below is a image that I captured with gyazo that lists my devices.

https://gyazo.com/825cc09e1f38ba409bd23bd839c8aa08 <- (Device manager and problems w drivers)

-BenQ XL2420Z 144hz
    -Logitech G403 Prodigy
    -Corsair Vengeance K95

-When I fix the drivers that I need will the grayed out devices fix themselves/disappear in Device manager? Also, if/when I get my drivers all squared away and updated.. let's say I have some grayed out devices that are still in those sections.. is it OK to uninstall those or not?

-I also don't have any idea what those Microsoft streaming devices in Sound are!??! Could it be something I need to turn off in BIOS or?

-Lastly, what's the deal with the WAN Miniports?

Thank-you!

dtraiN187, Feb 10, 2021
  4. Other devices in device manager without drivers

Device Manager Un-Hiding Hidden Devices

When you connect a plug and play device, Windows Plug and Play manager detects it, finds and installs the driver. Device Manager lists the device with a solid icon.

The driver is only removed when you uninstall the device, not simply by disconnecting the device. When the device is disconnected, its driver is still installed. By default, Device Manager only displays connected devices. When you show hidden devices, note the Bluetooth icon you see is semi-transparent (not opaque). That indicates a "non-present" device. Sometimes also called a "ghost" device. The driver is still installed but the device is not currently detected (i.e. not connected).

Device can be disconnected when
    • Device unplugged (e.g. removing a USB device)
    • Turning a device OFF
    • Disabling the device in BIOS (then windows won't detect it) or
    • Device failure

So
    • Check BIOS as suggested
    • Check board connections
    • Can b/t be turned off by a switch? or keyboard combination?
    Also possible the b/t h/w failed

ComputerGeek, Feb 10, 2021
Thema:

Other devices in device manager without drivers

1. Other devices in device manager without drivers - Similar Threads - devices device manager

2. Other device in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Other device in device manager: How to permanently remove other device from device manger?See screenshot below: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/other-device-in-device-manager/30b4a80c-04c4-4218-bbac-31186bda9aa8
  3. Other device in device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Other device in device manager: How to permanently remove other device from device manger?See screenshot below: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/other-device-in-device-manager/30b4a80c-04c4-4218-bbac-31186bda9aa8
  4. device manager "other devices" drivers not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    device manager "other devices" drivers not installing: I've tried completely uninstalling the drivers and restarting the computer, and after I restarted the same issues came back up. Sometimes the "unknown USB Device Configuration Descriptor Request Failed" will fix itself and then come back, but the ones in "Other Devices" do...
  5. device manager "other devices" drivers not installing

device manager "other devices" drivers not installing: I've tried completely uninstalling the drivers and restarting the computer, and after I restarted the same issues came back up. Sometimes the "unknown USB Device Configuration Descriptor Request Failed" will fix itself and then come back, but the ones in "Other Devices" do...
  6. device manager "other devices" drivers not installing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Device Manager - 2 Items under Other Devices without Drivers but status is "This device is...

Device Manager - 2 Items under Other Devices without Drivers but status is "This device is...: Hello,I have Bluetooth paired a new phone I have to the computer and since then I have 2 devices that have appeared under the "Other Devices" category in Device Manager.The two devices are as follows:BluetoothRfcommServerInsecure - Hardware Ids...
  8. Device Manager - 2 Items under Other Devices without Drivers but status is "This device is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device Manager - 2 Items under Other Devices without Drivers but status is "This device is...: Hello,I have Bluetooth paired a new phone I have to the computer and since then I have 2 devices that have appeared under the "Other Devices" category in Device Manager.The two devices are as follows:BluetoothRfcommServerInsecure - Hardware Ids...
  9. Device Manager - 2 Items under Other Devices without Drivers but status is "This device is...

10. No "Other devices" in device manager?

No "Other devices" in device manager?: I´m having trouble with a game controller: ASTRO C40. To get it working I got adviced to locate a driver in "Other devices" and update it. But there is no "Other devices" on my PC. In fact "ASTRO C40" is nowhere to be found at all. What to do? [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 ms_idd_bus_03 driver