Windows 10: Other Devices not showing in Device Manager for Windows 10.

Discus and support Other Devices not showing in Device Manager for Windows 10. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; If anyone could help me with this problem i would really appreciate it. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CodyKD, Dec 18, 2020.

1. CodyKD Win User

Other Devices not showing in Device Manager for Windows 10.

If anyone could help me with this problem i would really appreciate it.

Other Devices not showing in Device Manager for Windows 10. ca1730ba-26f4-41f0-8953-b0834397e4e0?upload=true.png

:)

CodyKD, Dec 18, 2020

2. device manager not showing correct cpu

this one has me confused, .When i look in device manage under processors it is still showing my old q8200 cpu and ive upgraded to the q9650. why would it not show this in device manager? , The bios shows it, cpuiz shows the q9650, the vista basic information shows it but not under device manager/ should I be concerned about this ? any ideas would be great thanx Dragon

DTV DRAGON, Dec 18, 2020
  3. No hardware listed in Device manager?

I don't konw whathappend but in Device manager and in my Network connections there is nothing where there used to be a Modem listed and all my hardware in Device Manager. What happend and how do I fix this?

Other Devices not showing in Device Manager for Windows 10. What%20the%20Crap.jpg

AphexDreamer, Dec 18, 2020
  4. Other Devices not showing in Device Manager for Windows 10.

Device Manager Un-Hiding Hidden Devices

When you connect a plug and play device, Windows Plug and Play manager detects it, finds and installs the driver. Device Manager lists the device with a solid icon.

The driver is only removed when you uninstall the device, not simply by disconnecting the device. When the device is disconnected, its driver is still installed. By default, Device Manager only displays connected devices. When you show hidden devices, note the Bluetooth icon you see is semi-transparent (not opaque). That indicates a "non-present" device. Sometimes also called a "ghost" device. The driver is still installed but the device is not currently detected (i.e. not connected).

Device can be disconnected when
    • Device unplugged (e.g. removing a USB device)
    • Turning a device OFF
    • Disabling the device in BIOS (then windows won't detect it) or
    • Device failure

So
    • Check BIOS as suggested
    • Check board connections
    • Can b/t be turned off by a switch? or keyboard combination?
    Also possible the b/t h/w failed

ComputerGeek, Dec 18, 2020
Thema:

Other Devices not showing in Device Manager for Windows 10.

1. Other Devices not showing in Device Manager for Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Devices showing Device

2. My Computer Isn't Showing a "Other Devices" in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer Isn't Showing a "Other Devices" in Device Manager: I have an external device connected to my computer, but when I go to Device Manager, one of the folders that are supposed to show up isn't showing up; the "Other Devices" folder. I also tried to scan for hardware changes and properties, but it said all the needed drivers were...
  3. My Computer Isn't Showing a "Other Devices" in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Computer Isn't Showing a "Other Devices" in Device Manager: I have an external device connected to my computer, but when I go to Device Manager, one of the folders that are supposed to show up isn't showing up; the "Other Devices" folder. I also tried to scan for hardware changes and properties, but it said all the needed drivers were...
  4. Other device in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Other device in device manager: How to permanently remove other device from device manger?See screenshot below: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/other-device-in-device-manager/30b4a80c-04c4-4218-bbac-31186bda9aa8
  5. Other device in device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Other device in device manager: How to permanently remove other device from device manger?See screenshot below: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/other-device-in-device-manager/30b4a80c-04c4-4218-bbac-31186bda9aa8
  6. Other device in device manager

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Device Manager shows WiFi adapter and Scanner in Other Devices

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Device Manager shows WiFi adapter and Scanner in Other Devices: A few weeks ago, after an update, our Fujitsu Scanner, the scanning function of our Epson printer, and our Realtek WiFi adapter all stopped working. They now appear in device manager under Other devices, with the yellow ! sign. All have been uninstalled and reinstalled...
  8. No "Other devices" in device manager?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No "Other devices" in device manager?: I´m having trouble with a game controller: ASTRO C40. To get it working I got adviced to locate a driver in "Other devices" and update it. But there is no "Other devices" on my PC. In fact "ASTRO C40" is nowhere to be found at all. What to do? [ATTACH]...
  9. Device Manager shows > Other devices> Unknown Device

Device Manager shows > Other devices> Unknown Device: I noticed a few days ago that Device Manager was showing an unknown Device, and I'm not sure how to correct that. I was thinking of deleting it, but that I should ask on the forum first. My system seems to be running ok save for my running slow when opening programs, but I've...
  10. Unknown Devices showing in Device Manager under Other Devices category

Unknown Devices showing in Device Manager under Other Devices category: Hi All, On My Windows 10 Desktop, I am seeing few unknown devices in the Device Manager under Other Devices category. Please help me understand and know which are these devices for. Shown in the image attachment: [img] These devices are confusing, especially Nokia Obex...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. other devices tidak ada di device manager

2. Other devices not showing in Device Manager Windows 10

3. Other devices miss

4. how do i get back other device option in device manager,
  5. no other devices in device manager