Windows 10: other disk were lost suddenly

Discus and support other disk were lost suddenly in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hello. i wanted to ask how to get back my other disk on my laptop device. it had been lost like 4 years now, i don't know how it was lost but i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ly d, Jun 4, 2023.

1. ly d Win User

other disk were lost suddenly

hello. i wanted to ask how to get back my other disk on my laptop device. it had been lost like 4 years now, i don't know how it was lost but i seriously need it because due to my storage. i already asked this before but i didn't get an answer regarding this problem before. please help me. thankyou.

:)

ly d, Jun 4, 2023

2. URGENT HELP NEEDED! HDD suddenly became blank!

Hey there, @Shamonto Hasan Easha!

I'd try re-plugging the hard drive and checking if the cable is damaged. I'd also suggest to try plugging the drive in another computer and see if it gets recognized properly there. Is it a IDE or SATA drive you're using?
    If the drive is unallocated, this means that the partition has been lost after the power went down.
    Check out this thread for more ideas on how to solve the issue. There are some detailed steps there that might be useful for you:
    http://superuser.com/questions/5442...n-on-ssd-suddenly-became-unallocated-disk-spa

Hope this helped.
    SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD, Jun 4, 2023
  3. How can I recover the data from hard disk?

Hello Friends, yesterday while working on my PC suddenly all of my data lost. I was downloading something from the internet and the system suddenly got shut down, after that when I restarted the system there was some error and the system could not start properly. I really want that data as its very important to me. Can anyone suggest me about how to recover the lost data from the hard disk?

willturner, Jun 4, 2023
  4. other disk were lost suddenly

Lost data from hard drive, what to do now?

Well, I'm sorry to hear that it's a WD My Passport that failed on you, @tomhenry ! *Frown other disk were lost suddenly :(
    I'd recommend you to try using a different USB cable with it and see if that will help your system to detect it without it disconnecting.
    I'd also suggest you to go to Disk Management and see how the drive is listed there. It won't hurt to check up on the health and SMART status of the HDD by running the QUICK and EXTENDED tests from the WD's Data LifeGuard Diagnostics. Here's a link to the available software: http://products.wdc.com/support/kb.ashx?id=11ZOpD

Give these troubleshooting steps a try and keep us posted with the results!
    SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD, Jun 4, 2023
Thema:

other disk were lost suddenly

1. other disk were lost suddenly - Similar Threads - disk were lost

2. lost the folders that were under quick access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost the folders that were under quick access: I have lost the folders that were under quick access, all these folders were saved on the desktop. Some folders can be seen but are empty inside, everything else is there its just selected folders those under quick access that are messed up. Please help, very frustrating.P.S:...
  3. lost the folders that were under quick access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lost the folders that were under quick access: I have lost the folders that were under quick access, all these folders were saved on the desktop. Some folders can be seen but are empty inside, everything else is there its just selected folders those under quick access that are messed up. Please help, very frustrating.P.S:...
  4. All of my files from Disk D suddenly disappeared this morning. They were there last night.

All of my files from Disk D suddenly disappeared this morning. They were there last night.: I was connecting my iCloud to my laptop, then I got a zoom meeting. When I tried to open some reading files which located in Drive D, I found all of my files disappeared as it has been formatted.I wonder if it’s related to iCloud that I connect before. Does anyone know how to...
  5. All of my files from Disk D suddenly disappeared this morning. They were there last night.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    All of my files from Disk D suddenly disappeared this morning. They were there last night.: I was connecting my iCloud to my laptop, then I got a zoom meeting. When I tried to open some reading files which located in Drive D, I found all of my files disappeared as it has been formatted.I wonder if it’s related to iCloud that I connect before. Does anyone know how to...
  6. All of my files from Disk D suddenly disappeared this morning. They were there last night.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Windows suddenly lost activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows suddenly lost activation: My new MSI laptop has suddenly lost activation I have been using it for 6 months and today - I saw a message on the bottom right of my screen "ACTIVATE WINDOWS - GO TO SETTINGS TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS" - I tried this and discovered that MS activation server is DOWN !!What is...
  8. Windows suddenly lost activation

Windows suddenly lost activation: My new MSI laptop has suddenly lost activation I have been using it for 6 months and today - I saw a message on the bottom right of my screen "ACTIVATE WINDOWS - GO TO SETTINGS TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS" - I tried this and discovered that MS activation server is DOWN !!What is...
  9. other disk were lost suddenly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    other disk were lost suddenly: hello. i wanted to ask how to get back my other disk on my laptop device. it had been lost like 4 years now, i don't know how it was lost but i seriously need it because due to my storage. i already asked this before but i didn't get an answer regarding this problem before....
  10. Lost Disk space

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lost Disk space: Windows 10 Specifications & Systems Requirements Windows 10 System Requirements Specifications | Microsoft --- There are notes mentioning smaller volume HDD’s including 32GB. When you say lost disk space, what are you comparing that too? --- At this time, you have 2.87...